[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came to the conclusion that white men are the nicest race of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (1 MB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 245x145
I came to the conclusion that white men are the nicest race of men. I have had mostly pleasant experiences with them. They're so friendly.
>Asian men act like they're better than everyone even if they're ugly
>black men are violent and rude

White men are just cool and they are so easy to befriend
>>
Try not to generalize. You've probably only met a handful of people from those races.
>>
>>29347330
asian dudes are the nicest imo
>>
>>29347330
>asian males are beta white knight cucks
>black males are violent and rude
>white males are a combination of those
>>
>>29347330
ur raciss

Also what race are you?
>>
>>29347784
Black. It's Bebe.
>>
>>29347656
>Try not to generalize

People are allowed to notice patterns of behavior. For what it's worth, almost every Asian I've ever interacted with has been exceedingly polite.
>>
File: Gle0e5l.gif (992 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Gle0e5l.gif
992 KB, 500x500
>>29347330

White guys are no nicer than any other guy. You're right that Asian men are very arrogant though.

How dare you make this post using Dane Dehaan's beautiful face. How dare you.
>>
at least someone still likes white males

>tfw the entire world hates you and you personally dindu nuffin wrong
>>
File: 1449256444776.jpg (34 KB, 298x444) Image search: [Google]
1449256444776.jpg
34 KB, 298x444
>>29347330
As a nig I can confirm this, my white buddies always share with me.
>>
>white people are arrogant, two-faced and rude.
>asians, only met two, but they've both been very nice.
>arabs are the most pleasant. Humble and will not talk shit about you behind your back.
>>
ANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

ANDREEEEEEW STAAAP
>>
>>29347330
NIce try /pol/. I could actually buy it though. But you also need to make a distinction between the classes. It is more of a cultural thing, BUT culture can be tied to 'race'.
>>
>>29347863
I look almost like Dane and Im nice too.
>>
>>29347330
200+ replies guaranteed

or your money back
>>
File: i am become burgers.png (1 MB, 958x558) Image search: [Google]
i am become burgers.png
1 MB, 958x558
>>29347863
This is now a Dane thread.

Why is he so perfect?
>>
File: danedehaan5.gif (996 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
danedehaan5.gif
996 KB, 500x208
>>29348619

It's that smile, who could resist??
>>
I'm a white guy, and I live in an area in which the nicest people are black. Some of the white guys are very nice as well, but at the same time, the majority are incredibly rude and unpleasant to be around.
>>
>Euro-white
Always act superior because they are so progressive even when doing things "American" pretty much interchangable due to collective education and media influence
>Asian
Confused, constantly bumping into/breaking things, steal/cheat, superior to you attitude, will carry around empty starbucks cups to fill with free coffee, no empathy towards animals.
>Asian-American
Always superior than you attitude because family is rich. Goes home to house with three full family units. Collective attitude, hard to relate to. High suicide rate, wants to be American but always viewed with stigma
>American-White
Roll a D20, you never know what the fuck it will be. Meth head? Gamer? Robot? Pay close attention to body language and vernacular to have a good guess right away.
>Blacks
Either your best friend or will steal from you constantly. I really recommend pulling a credit report or paying $20 for a full background check before letting one stay over.
>>
Agreed. I'm Hispanic, and I like dealing with whites because they're pleasant, orderly, law-abiding, and polite.

Other spics are loud, obnoxious, ugly, poorly-dressed, and have no regard for law and order.

Niggers are violent, dumb, tribal, aggressive, and they stink.

Asians are rude, impolite, and haughty.
>>
i actually find asian people to be the only race i like. i hate polish people etc too. i think real white men and asian people would go hand in hand. not sure bout them chinese tho.
>>
File: 1401512152918.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1401512152918.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Every Asian ""friend"" act like this, everything is a competition even silly shit and it drains the fun out of a lot of things... like can't we just be equals in friendship?
Sure you're smarter and more education than I am but we've known each other our entire lives shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.