[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the "people you may know" section in facebook have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Do the "people you may know" section in facebook have anything to do with profile views? I know it's mostly based on mutual friends,etc., but I have no mutual connections with this person.

Reason I'm asking is because a girl I used to talk to about a year ago has been appearing there, and if she has in fact been looking at my page, I'm thinking that it might be ok to try and add her
>>
>>29347261
it has nothing to do with profile views. if you are seeing people that you don't know where tehy came from, you might have interacted with them on the phone.

I met a chick from across the country last month and we made out. I texted her a bit and she sent me noodz. now she pops up on my facebook and i know her last name and hometown and shit.
>>
>>29347261

If you're looking at THEIR profile a lot, they'll show up in the mutual friends. You've probably been looking at her profile.
>>
>>29347327
I haven't looked at her profile at all. haven't even searched
>>
>>29347296
also facebook isnt linked to my contacts
>>
>>29347296
It does have to do with YOUR profile views tho. If youre looking at someone's page too often they will show up on suggested friends
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.