[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >mech engineer >just got rejected by a girl who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 251x242
>be me
>mech engineer
>just got rejected by a girl who works in a pizza shop

womens' entitlement is insane to be quite blunt family
>>
>>29347117
>3d women
>important
>>
>>29347117

Engineers are nerds and nerds aren't desirable, famalam.
>>
>>29347117
you are one ironic motherfucker, assuming this isnt b8
>>
>>29347117
its because you are ugly kiddo
>>
What the fuck, are you me OP?

Girl and I work together at this pizza franchise my own parents fucking own. Ask her to just HANG OUT and she blocks me on FB.

This is after 2 years of constant mixed signals between us. I even told her I wasn't trying to date anyone because of extreme anger issues and being overweight. After improving drastically, blocked.

Absolute worst part is she's high test as fuck, so much so coworkers thought she was a transexual due to her Adan's apple and being a chestlet and I defended her constantly.

>constantly asks me if I'm still going to college
>constantly shows subtle hints she likes me
>gets jealous as fuck when a coworker flirted with me
>told her doing mechanical engineering
>"that's great, haha, they make bank"

Just cuck my shit up, senpai.
>>
>>29347464
She's crazy retard. You dodged a fucking bullet.
>>
>>29347117
You aren't entitled to sex just because you have a good job, shitlord.
>>
>I have a job I consider good
>I deserve sex because of my job
Wew, lad.
>>
>implying girls care about some beta guy's job unless she's looking to settle after a decade of decadence with chads

Also you're probably a student, not an actual professional with a stable career and moneys.
>>
>>29347464
>white knighting for a chick
>surprised when she doesn't want to have sex with you
I bet you would've had a better chance if you made fun of her, would've made her feel like she had something to prove.
>>
All the money in the world can't give her an orgasm op
>>
>>29347170
>>29347201
>>29347299
>>29347495
>>29347517
>>29347523
>>29347532
why are you on this board? seriously why? why not go on reddit? white knight cuckold pieces of shit
>>
>>29347532
I dunno senpai, a hitachi is expensive
>>
>>29347551
>make ironic joke comment
>some autist takes it at face value and gets massively butthurt cause of it
my sides

maybe you can't get a date because you take things so seriously
>>
>>29347551
>gets rejected
>other people are just cuckolds
Weeeeeeeeeeew Lad
>>
>>29347551
You're probably ugly or a sperg. Post pics of your face
>>
>>29347578
ironic white knighting is still white knighting you fucking cuck

why are you making jokes about this anyway? this is serious business
>>
>If I get an engineering job and good money then girls will totally date me

It sure is working out for Pajeet, stupid fuck.
>>
>>29347464
If your parents own the place just threaten to have her fired, then blackmail her sex for work, it's easy dude, you are privileged.
>>
>>29347604
>muh virginity is serious business
just pay a hooker and get it over with kid
>>
>>29347593

I'm not even OP you mong. But I love how you ask for face pic as if being ugly justifies being rejected. What if the girl was just as ugly? Stay cucked, keep giving females power, keep defending everything they do, sure is working out well.
>>
>>29347551
To laugh at people who think because they are an engineer women will want to fuck them.
>>
>>29347525

I never defended her in front of her, however. That's the key thing.

I played the "not interested at all" game and throwing subtle hints like she was.

Also made fun of her a lot by teasing her for being mean.

Doesn't matter too much besides the fact she's coming back in December to work, so it'll be awkward. Oh well.
>>
>>29347604
> ironic white knighting is still white knighting you fucking cuck

except it's not, friendo.
>>
>>29347117
lel you remind me of this other engineer who is making big money but girls would rather date a bad boy drug dealer then him :^). women are shit I have no idea why you even wasting your time on them.
>>
>>29347117
you really think that because you have a decent job a girl is just going to throw herself at you?
check your entitlement
>>
>>29347636
>not being attracted to somebody isn't a justifiable reason for not wanting to have sex with them
>>
File: 1465944601346.png (116 KB, 665x471) Image search: [Google]
1465944601346.png
116 KB, 665x471
>>29347661
>tfw former drug dealer and now an engineer
>cucking OP out of jobs and girls
feels good man
>>
OP, you're just a beta male with money. Women would rather have a poor alpha than a beta with money.
>>
>>29347117
I'm sure she'll be ready for you after she gains some weight and stretched her puss, a bit. At least you'll have someone to settle down with in a few years ;)
>>
File: 1404865165590.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1404865165590.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>29347551

u mad bro

U MAD BRO
>>
>>29347643
>people who think because they are an engineer women will want to fuck them
I though engineers were supposed to be smart lol
>>
Being an engineer or studying to be one is a byword for autism, and everyone knows it. Sorry, OP, there's no escape.
>>
>>29347817
>STEMfags
>Critical thought and social skills
Pick one
>>
>I'm an engineer
>women a are entitled for not wanting to sleep with ME, an ENGINEER

Is this for real
>>
>>29347902
>working hard and doing a job that is valuable to society and contributes to humanity and thinking that might be attractive to women? fucking virgin lmao
>being a dumb jock who's only getting laid because of genetics? totally okay
>>
>>29347117
pizza girl obliviously got a Chad already, be gone you mecha-robo-unit. Besides, first choice for girls are guys in economics, not engineering.. QQ
>>
>>29347927
>oh yeah baby that contribution to society you make makes me soooo fucking wet baby yeah tell me all about those drawing of bridges baby i'm so hot for you right now
>>
>>29347958
thanks for confirming that to the human female, sex is literally the only thing there is to life
>>
>>29347982
You're pathetic, Jesus.
>>
>>29347982
t. the guy complaining about women not wanting to have sex with him

the projection is real
>>
>>29347982
I already posted in this thread trying to explain that when the girl is in her late 20s or early 30s she's gonna have different priorities and will look for a guy with a stable well-paying career. Now, when she's young and beautiful, she's gonna be looking for other things.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.