[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I used to not believe you guys about a lot of shit until I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
So I used to not believe you guys about a lot of shit until I experienced it myself.
>Be me, decent looking, one of the better looking guys at my work
>Female coworkers flirt with me often, try to talk to me, make jokes about my dick
>New guy comes into work for the summer, same age, height and about the same weight as me
>His face is fucking ugly, acne, glasses, chubby, shit hair
>Female coworkers absolutely ignore him, literally treat him like he isn't there except to order him around
>When they do interact with him they have a false smile and they are pretending to be nice

It really opened my eyes to see how he gets treated. Are all women like this?
>>
I hope you get cancer and die, Chad

And I hope that robot at your workplace guns down the roastie whores who spite him
>>
I realized this shit in middle school, but at least you know now.

Looks are everything. We have eyes for a reason.
>>
>>29346947
Not all women are like that. Your dealing with a very small sample size there
>>
>>29347004
>NAWALT "argument"

every fucking time
>>
>>29347004
White-knight faggot, please leave. "M'lady" won't automatically fuck you because you defended her honor.
>>
>>29346947
essentially, you have seen first hand how women treat unattractive men as subhuman slaves
>>
>>29346977
I'm not chad though, I'm pretty much average.
>>29346978
Is it possible that behavior has something to do with it? I'm pretty confident and sometimes funny, and the other guy is really shy, like when he's standing he stoops his head and holds his own hands. Women pay attention to that too right?
>>
>>29347004
>small sample size
name one woman who isn't like that
>>
>>29347144
>Female coworkers flirt with me often, try to talk to me, make jokes about my dick
>I'm not chad though, I'm pretty much average.

Get cancer
>>
>>29347274
Do you think I would underestimate my own attractiveness? I'm probably less than average desu
>5'9 in shoes
>Skinny as fuck
>Face is decent but not handsome by any means
>>
>>29347144
If you're funny, then you're valuable to your female coworkers as a source of entertainment, a break in the monotony. A guy who is just there to earn his keep and disregard workplace gossip and banter, as should be everyone's right, will be ostracized.
>>
>>29347389
>Female coworkers fIirt with me often, try to talk to me, make jokes about my dick
>I'm not chad though, I'm pretty much average.

Get cancer
>>
>>29346947
>make jokes about my dick
come on now, this is weak bait. a girl casually "making jokes about someone's dick" is as autist as it gets
>>
>>29347389
Does anyone else get super turned on by girls who can put their hair up yet still have so much of it flowing long down their bodies? Those sharp face angles, too. It's rare to find someone who's both really beautiful, but you'd still beast-fuck until your balls looked like raisins and your dick had third degree friction burns.
>>
I'll never understand why people are so confused by this phenomena

People are subconsciously nicer to attractive people. This is an obvious and observable fact.
That being said, anyone who thinks they're completally limited from success just because they're ugly has the mindset of a failure. Being ugly is not a handicap, it's "normal". You shouldn't expect people to fawn over you- that's a privlege that pretty people have. It's not necessary for success. You weren't born as some under privledged creaton just because you're not Chad. You're probably in the top 20% of humans oppertunity/potential wise considering all the assets you were born with. There are a lot more people who have been successful that started off with a whole lot less. So stop complaining and use what you have instead of crying over what you don't have
>>
>>29347454
kek, this is so true. HR women actively weed out people who would just like to focus on their work and productivity by basically making them take a verbal normie/chad test to get hired.
>>
>>29347389
God, what's that ethnicity? Something Eastern European, I'm sure. Gorgeous.
>>
>>29346947
normie get out reee etc
fjfjfjhdd
>>
>>29347626

This is true. I sometimes feel like I'm elephant man because I'm sub 10/10. At the very worst I'm a normal average white guy, which is not a bad set of cards to be dealt.
>>
>>29346947
/pol/ is always right, and /r9k/ is never wrong. Don't forget it, nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x187
>>29347274
>>29347274
Lololol faggot with a dry dick so mad

Can you even imagine what it's like to have be able to please women with your very presence? Pic related
>>
>>29347546
>Working with coworker A
>Ask her to grab a large spoon
>"Here's a small spoon instead"
>What you don't like big spoons?
>Next day coworker b says "anon I heard you have a big spoon haha"
The weird thing to me is that they talked about it among themselves
>>
File: tmp_11966-031577450145.jpg (612 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11966-031577450145.jpg
612 KB, 1067x1600
>>29347389
>>29347620
>>29347649
Looks like Carisha from Femjoy
>>
File: tmp_11966-12-1931098323.jpg (129 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11966-12-1931098323.jpg
129 KB, 800x1200
>>29347823
Fuggggggggggggggggg
>8.57% content
Wtf does that even mean?
>>
>>29347996
This is now a Carisha thread
>>
>>29346947
Are you fucking retarded?
Thats how life works, if you're attractive, you're treated better.
It works for both genders.

If there was a ugly chick you'd treat her with indifference too.
Stop being a retard.

Women are awful, but not for that reason
>>
>>29347677
>This is true. I sometimes feel like I'm elephant man because I'm sub 10/10. At the very worst I'm a normal average white guy, which is not a bad set of cards to be dealt.

Being a white man in the west is hell on earth, literally all of society is out to crush you.
>>
>>29346947

Is he a nice man?
>>
>>29346947
Long story short, OP is an ugly loser who has fantasies about fucking his pretty female co-workers. chad shows up, OP has autism rage and posts about it on here, with roles reversed.
>>
>>29349263
>Being a white man in the west is hell on earth, literally all of society is out to crush you.
BOO fucking HOO, your white privilege not working out for you? dumb ass snow ape.
>>
You guys are full of shit desu.

Looks do factor into how women and people in general treat other people, but they're just one of many factors. If you're ugly as hell but a decent guy to be around, people (women included) will like you.

What I believe happens with a lot of you guys is you think you're ugly (sometimes you objectively are) and your self esteem suffers so much that you become insufferable to be around. So yeah, in this case looks do indirectly influence how people treat you, but not in the way you think. And in a lot of these cases working and yourself and looking better doesn't help because your self esteem is still shit >>>/fit/

Also, when it comes to discriminating people based on looks, women are way worse off than men. WAY worse.
>>
>>29346947
Cancer, you should get it.
>>
File: 1387407833167.jpg (49 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
1387407833167.jpg
49 KB, 600x394
>>29349403
Holy shit this nigga
You almost got me but then I realized that nobody could be this dumb
>>
>>29349663
>ugly people are fucked, FUCKED!
>but they shouldn't go bringing us down!

I hope you're generally miserable.
>>
Galapril is a top qt
>>
File: greybeard_by_markjaybee-d2ltftp.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2313) Image search: [Google]
greybeard_by_markjaybee-d2ltftp.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2313
>>29346947
Well Op, now you have the chance to experiment. Help this guy get his shit cleaned up, and see if it makes a difference in how they treat him.
>>
>are all women like this

How long have you been on /r9k/ and why the fuck are you even here?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.