[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>discovered r9k a while ago >thought it might be interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 1368586479426.jpg (2 MB, 1764x2323) Image search: [Google]
1368586479426.jpg
2 MB, 1764x2323
>discovered r9k a while ago
>thought it might be interesting to get unfiltered "male" perspective
>now I hate men and dont believe loving relationships with them are even possible

Is there a way to reverse it and take the blue pill?
>>
Leave and talk to people irl
Or immerse yourself in a different online community
Reddit is really only slightly better that way, somewhere else is better
>>
There is no such thing as going back from the redpill. You can't handle the truth.
>>
>>29346922
You sound like my girlfriend.

/r9k/ was a mistake.

For what it's worth the site is more like PUAHate now/
>>
>>29346962
Talking to people irl doesnt help: i just keep seeing patterns i first noticed on r9k
>>
most robots are very bitter and broken people, they do not represent the average male.
>now I hate men and dont believe loving relationships with them are even possible
what did you read that made you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>29347054
>what did you read that made you come to that conclusion?
What on here could she read and NOT come to that conclusion?
>>
File: 1398599602361.jpg (194 KB, 1000x497) Image search: [Google]
1398599602361.jpg
194 KB, 1000x497
>>29346922
lol women are the ones incapable of love.
>Is there a way to reverse it and take the blue pill

I'd hope not because I wouldnt want an asshat like you to reproduce.

Try tumblr they like to play victim and blame men for all their troubles
>>
>>29347054
Its not one thing, its general impression from countless threads on same topics.
General lack of interest in anything woman can offer apart from qt looks and youth just makes dating men a terrible choice.
>>
>>29346922
If you really feel like /r9k/ is representative of anything other than /r9k/ then it's you that has the problem and you made your bed in that case so lay in it. This place is unreal don't believe anything here. I guarantee 99% of normies don't have thoughts that go to the extent that our collective autism takes things.
>>
>>29346922
How about you state why you think men are horrible instead of being a faggot making bait threads all the fucking time.
>>
>>29347030
Confirmation bias
It's fucking hard to shake but when you feel those judgments coming on you have to question yourself and let them go, even if you're convinced you're right. You're probably not. Normalcy is only skin deep and many people are more complex than they appear.

Of course you still could be right, but being a malicious fag about it won't help you, regardless of whether or not you're being preemptive.
>>
>>29347147
See (at least for relationships part) : >>29347125
>>
>>29346922
You did this to yourself.

You could have had prince charming and an upper middle class castle. But noooooooooo. You wanted sexual liberation. Enjoy your freedom, you dumb whore.
>>
>>29348035
What? Do you really think that majority of women ever had a chance for prince charming?
>>
>ITT redditfags coming out of the woodwork to explain not all men are /r9k/
lol
>>
This board is populated with women hating losers.

I only really come here for the amusement of seeing the neckbeard perspective.

>muh friendzone
>muh nice guys finish last
>ugh I hate women, why won't they like me
Etc.
>>
You must embrace male nature. Everyone has something important to say. You can listen to that one thing they say that's important and the rest of what they say, you can throw it away.
>>
File: concerned-looking-woman.jpg (87 KB, 721x581) Image search: [Google]
concerned-looking-woman.jpg
87 KB, 721x581
>>29346922

>wanting loving relationships with men in the first place

Men don't love women, anon.
>>
Trust me hun, we're not all like those hateful losers (most of them probably come from /pol/ or stormfront).

If you'd like to skype with me sometime or maybe something less personal like steam (I mostly play CSGO and LoL) feel free to add me:

Jenk1nz on steam or TheKomet on Skype
>>
>>29347125
Yes men are biologically wired to want healthy fertile females, that's sort of the point of sexual reproduction, sorry that this upsets you
>>
>>29348636
physically cringed reading that
>>
>>29348648
>10/10 white, teen models are the only fertile women around
How does it work?
>>
"this is your last chance, after this there is no turning back"
-Morpheus
>>
>>29346922
this doesn't make any sense. why would you go to r9k for a male perspective? why are you looking for an unfiltered male perspective?? why? on 4chan of all places?
why do you need this thread? if you want to become a lesbian, become a lesbian.

meh bait is bait.
>>
>>29346922

You're legitimately retarded if you think /r9k/ is serious most of the time. and even more retarded if you think /r9k/ represents the whole male population.

consider killing yourself roastie you're probably as ugly as you are stupid.
>>
>>29347125
Why at least we can't dream about qt young gf, when not a single woman ever wanted to do anything with us? You don't give a fuck about us, why we should care about you?
>>
>>29346922
Fuck off you fucking faggot. This board isn't like that anymore. Stop trying and pretending.
>>
>>29349565
Have you consideref the fact that as a result you will never be satisfied with a normal woman?
Or that you might not notice women who are into you but arent 10/10 qts?
>>
just find a chad to love you
>>
>>29350074
We don't have the luxury to choose anyone. People on this board do not approach women not because of their standards but because of crippling anxiety.
>>
>>29350339
>daily red flags/dealbreakers threads
>arguing that beautiful women posted are really just average, 6/10 at best
>many women browse r9k, only few hottest ones get men interested

robots are more choosy than you think
>>
>>29350464
Memes have nothing to do with real life.
You seriously suggesting that ROBOTS not normies on this board would reject below average woman if she approached them? People here are slowly dying of loneliness.
>>
>>29347125
Hey at least they like you for your physcial beauty which is still you and girl only like us for our money they dont actually love us.
>>
>>29350555
From my irl experience, yes.
Know many really below average guys (fat, ugly, bad hygiene etc) who literally only have crushes on +8/10 girls, get rejected and then brood, moaning how no one wants them.
I am not saying all robots are like that but many are no different. They can be dying from loneliness but wont be able to love anything below barbara palvin level.
>>
>>29350660
Don't see the point in arguing with you, when you still can't see the difference between normies and robots. Go whore around if you want idgaf
>>
>>29350842
So robots arent below average?
>>
>>29346922
Tbh same this site made me realize no man can ever actually love me
>>
>>29346922
This place is the last ditch refuge for those who have failed at life in every way. Might as well go looking for career advice at a homeless shelter.
>>
>>29350464
>many women browse r9k, only few hottest ones get men interested

Are you retarded?

Whenever someone makes passing mention of their gender there are ALWAYS a million replies of, "be my gf" and "contact pls" etc.
>>
>>29351297
Not even slightly true- seen such posts mentioning gender, even made some myself. No one is interested unless you are hot.
>>
>>29347125
>the implication being women can offer anything else
>>
And then you realize women are what made us this way
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.