[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are literally all human females such insufferable hypergamous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 25
File: Cartoon5.jpg (295 KB, 1159x1600) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon5.jpg
295 KB, 1159x1600
Why are literally all human females such insufferable hypergamous wastes of flesh and why do they hate any male who's not at least 8/10?
>>
>>29346551

Evolution.

/thread
>>
>>29346577
Literally this.

Do you get mad at sharks for attacking humans, OP? It's every bit as irrational to hate women for being hypergamous. They're literally programmed to want Chad.
>>
>>29346551

They can't help it, after puberty they become dumb as rocks, they exist solely to procreate with and once they're ready to do that all ambitions they had disappears, but they still think they want to do stuff, when all they want to do is feel superior to other girls and get fucked like the cattle they are.
>>
>>29346604

>It's a "highschool dropout trying to sound smart and experienced" episode

Topkek to you, Good sir.
>>
>>29346604
>defending cunts
>>
>>29346604
it's perfectly fine for op to hate women. he just shouldn't dwell on it
>>
>>29346633
I'm not defending cunts. I'm saying it's pointless to hate them for their fallen and degenerate nature.

Accept women for what they are and act accordingly.
>>
>>29346604
If women treat you baddly for not being a Chad, it's rational to hate them whether they're programmed to or not.
>>
>>29346664

>Baddly

Maybe they treat you badly because you're retarded, Pajeet.
>>
>>29346551

>woman chooses a more attractive man

How dare she! Oh my god, women having eyes! Seeing men who are attractive as better and more desirable than ones who are not! Horrible!

Get over it you ugly turd
>>
>>29346690
Shouldn't you be slurping on chad's cock, roastie? Do I have to start spamming acid attack victims?
>>
>>29346690

>Actually believing the only factor to winning a girl is facial aesthetics and body shape

*Tips fedora*
>>
>>29346682
Yeah way to really attack my point. Thumbs up.
>>
>>29346623
Their evolutionarist tales help them make feel better at night, what they take for redpill is actually blue like a naavi's cock
>>
File: original.jpg (62 KB, 960x646) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
62 KB, 960x646
>>29346702

Waaahhhh, women don't like me because I'm an ugly misogynist! Waahhhhh!

>>29346703

Sure it isn't, but robots complaining about attractive men is so much bullshit. They're not out there fucking ugly fat chicks, and they don't want to. They're just hypocrites.
>>
>>29346789
Women treat non-chads like garbage. Like literal subhumans. Men don't do that to fat chicks.
>>
>>29346789
> I'm an ugly misogynist! Waahhhhh!
Generic shaming language disregarded
>They're not out there fucking ugly fat chicks
I have asked extremely overweight women (black and white) on dates and those with deformaties & skin conditions, rejected by all of them few months later they get bfs anyway.

dunno what to tell you even the ugliest fatest woman still wants an average looking man or above

and no they are not settling if an ugly women dates and ugly man
>>
>>29346825
I treat all fat people like subhuman a though.
>>
File: 1245435673453453457734534.png (678 KB, 791x3992) Image search: [Google]
1245435673453453457734534.png
678 KB, 791x3992
>>29346551
>Why are literally all human females such insufferable hypergamous wastes of flesh and why do they hate any male who's not at least 8/10?
Because men let them do it.

There's simply not enough +8/10 men out there for every woman.
If thirsty betas wouldn't put them on the pedestal they would have to reevaluate their views.
Yes, women love to share top 20% of men, but they still hate competing with other women, especially when they get older and older and new cumdumpsters come enter the promiscuous market.

If men were a lot harsher when dealing with women who are out of the cockcarousel trying to settle down with beta providers, they would at least try to appear as modest and innocent. Instead, we have men being lenient, "stepping up to a plate" beta faggots who ruin game for others, by supporting used goods. Because of this we get shit like slut walks and women trying to force promiscuous behavior, casual hookups and one night stands as something normal and acceptable.
All because weak men who put bag of rotting flesh of sorrow and despair on a pedestal.
>>
>>29346706
>Thumps up
'Ello reddit, Enjoying your stay? I'm afraid there's nothing on here that would really appeal to you. But feel free to look around a little before returning to /r/funny with your tales of how horrid and weird this place is.
>>
File: i shigged.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
i shigged.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>29346703

Looks are a very small fraction of actually winning a girl, but they form the basis of first impressions (i.e. is she attracted to you enough to want to spend time getting to know you) which means that guys who aren't ideal looking, more often than not, won't get the chance.

Literally the only reason I'm in a relationship is because my girlfriend is just as autistic as I am, and I got lucky in that she hated chads.
>>
>>29346551
Gotta breed out bad genetics one way or another
>>
>>29346871

You call me a roastie and you're mad about "shaming"? Typical misogynist hypocrite.

>dunno what to tell you even the ugliest fatest woman still wants an average looking man or above

I really don't care that you rejected by every woman on the planet. If you're unattractive, you're unattractive. You aren't entitled to a gf, pipsqueak.

>>29346825

Clearly you've never been to /fit/
>>
>>29346907
Care to actually make a point? That's what I thought.

>implying reddit has the monopoly on "thumbs up"
>>
>>29346931
>Clearly you've never been to /fit/
>fit
>chads

I meant 8/10 face,

>>29346930
>women don't carry bad genetics
>>
>>29346909
>Looks are a very small fraction of actually winning a girl

is this idiot for real?
>>
File: Topkekdora.jpg (158 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Topkekdora.jpg
158 KB, 500x666
>>29346909

There are alot of other things aswell.

Your popularity, Aka how many people admire you and surround you while she sees it and/or tells her about how good you are.

Success, If you are, look and act wealthy thats an automatic trigger in their brain telling them that you're worth it.

Confidence, If you look, talk and act confident around her it will also automatically trigger her into wanting you

But I get where you're coming from, I can get girls to laugh and I don't look like a total shut-in faggot. But I am rather boring and uninteresting.

I become mildly annoyed when I see spergs expecting 10/10 to just jump on their dick the moment they see them, if you are a 7/10, settle for a 7/10.
>>
>>29346942

>>Women treat non-chads like garbage. Like literal subhumans. Men don't do that to fat chicks.
>Clearly you've never been to /fit/

Lrn2rd
>>
>>29346940

>Cocky and acting superior

You should really learn how to camouflage yourself reddit, lurk more and within a few years you might actually fit in here, I look forward to seeing your shitpost here in the future.

I've already made my point, which is that women dislike you because you're stupid.

And quite frankly, the only thing you've done so far is to support my original claims.
>>
>>29346942
They do but more often than not I see people of equal attractiveness together when it comes to being married and having children at least. Now when it comes to hooking up and getting laid yeah guys have much lower standards than women.
>>
>>29347035
Whatever you say normie. I'm right and you're not. I'm out of here :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 448x545
>>29346551
Jesus fucking Christ people in this thread are said
Again what am I expecting from /r9k/
Women are entitled to a choice. Here's this scenario. You're given two cakes, their both chocolate but one has no sugar and tastes like nothing but with all the calories, and the other has sugar and tastes like a chocolate cake. Which would you choose? Don't be that faggot that says "UH I WULD CHOOSE DUH ONE WOTH NO SUGAR BC ITS HELTHIER DUHH" you would obviously choose the one that tastes better. Why would you settle for somthing shitty when you have something better available, you wouldn't want to date someone and make love to them out of pity would you?
>>
Has the hapa author killed himself?
>>
>>29347078

Better, much better, for a second there I thought you were serious.

You might fit in here after all. I'm proud.
>>
>>29347098
Point is it gets assigned randomly whether you are the shitty chocolate or the good one. That's the whole problem.
>>
>>29347035
kill yourself you brain damaged waste of a life
>>
>>29347098

>Said

>their

>When mimicking someone else they try to sound retarded

>somthing

Hello roastie, nice to see you today.
Did this thread enrage you? I'm sorry if it did, but there's nothing you can do to change it, so why don't you do like all the others problems you've ever had to face and just pretend it doesn't exist? Denying reality is your ultimate defense mechanic, Stacy.

Anyways, have a good one, see you in future threads!
>>
>>29347121
HAHAHA SO YOU WANT TO BLAME GENETICS
>MY SIDES
>>
>>29347152
So instead of laughing tell me what else determines your height, penis size and facial bone structure? Hard work and effort, right?
>>
>>29347149

See, You're actually starting to sound alot more like your typical /r9k/ browser now.

Very good.
>>
>>29347150
>can't think of a better comeback then to make fun of someone who's first language isn't English because of their grammar
>kek
>>
>>29347191

Alright faggot, you've had your fun, but now your argument is just getting borderline retarded.

My first language isn' english either, but I still don't go around speaking like a fucking braindead immigrant who's school got bombed before he was even conceived.

Stop shitting this place up and just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>29346551
>Why do robots think shitty cartoons define reality?
It is a damn puzzle
>>
>>29347179

>anon makes a point
>dodge answering it in three posts with reddit tier comebacks
>repeat doing it with me

fuck you faggot
>>
>>29347243
Because you are scum who won't even let us experience reality? The reason robots have no experience with girls is because girls won't even let them anywhere near.
>>
>>29347066

This applies to after marriage to. They marry someone of "equal" looks for financial stability and get pregnant by the guys they find attractive.

They don't magically biologically change because of a non-biological contract that goes against their uncontrollable hypergamous nature. They still have the higher standards for who gets to drop cum in their herpetic pussholes.
>>
>>29347221
My argument hasn't changed and is above as stated in
>>29347098
But nice to see that there still are some edgy 15 year olds who still say shit like "kill yourself" :^)
>>
>>29347251

You've alot to learn, newfag.

If someone disregards your "Point" it's most likely because it is so retarded that anyone with more than the least required amount of braincells you need to even type on a computer can see that it is retarded.

If you actually think that the point is worth answering to, then I am sorry, You're not the type of person I would even want to try to impress or overpower on a taiwan file sharing website.
>>
>caring about what women want instead of stacking money
>in CURRENTYEAR
yall some bitch niggas
>>
>>29347336
stacking money for what? so you get some gold digging whore to spend it?
>>
>>29347309

>Le shitpost face
>Edgy

Alright, stop it, you might think you've figured out the meta, but it's just cringeworthy and retarded.

Your original statement, that women go for chads because they're better is true, I never tried to deny that, but the way you misspelled every other word and sounded like you were literally buttflustered made me call you out on being a roastie whore, which you have not denied at any point at all.

so, it is infact my statement that you would need to refute, because yours is one I already agree with, though you could have worded it better as to not sound like a buttblasted femtard.
>>
Answer me: what's with the author and his overdue updayes has he offed himself or what?
>>
>>29347353
Just fuck hookers m8 if you're that desperate

Money makes life far more enjoyable than the love of a woman ever could, and this is coming from a semi-chad
>>
File: kIXaguEu.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kIXaguEu.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>29347323

boy you sure told me

>yfw
>>
>>29347262
1) I am a guy
2) getting your "reality" from some moron that can't draw tits but LOVES to draw a guy's nuts is pretty fucking stupid
>>
>>29347390

>calls me out on "reddit tier comebacks"
>Posts Carl with le epic "Lulz u sure showed me"

Ebin m8, just ebin.
>>
File: 1465426177702.png (789 KB, 1887x2545) Image search: [Google]
1465426177702.png
789 KB, 1887x2545
>All of these toasty roasties ITT

I love these threads because they never fail to trigger all of the roasties and cucks.
>>
>>29347371
>arguing with people on the Internet as if it matters
>k
>>
>>29347456

>Irony
>K

If it looks to you like I actually take time or think about how to answer and so on, then I will take it as a compliment, because most of the answer I've written are just half-assed shit I type out at lightspeed without even thinking about it.
>>
>>29347426
well damn

I must have simply imagined literally every female I've ever met that wasn't related to me treating me with utter disdain even though I made no sexual advances ever

women are shallow cunts mate, only you have to be ugly to see just how shallow

if they don't like your face they won't treat you as a human being ever
>>
>>29347479
Which obviously explains your shit arguments eh bud?
Do yourself a favor and shut off your pc.
>>
>>29347543

>Shit arguments
>Can't argue with them other than saying "They're shit, shut off pc lol"

You're going to realise how embarassing you sound in hindsight.
>>
>>29347568
Can't think of any other comeback than just rephrasing my last post?
>>
4chan arguments are so entertaining to read. I laugh every time. Also gives me new ideas for insults.
>>
>>29347600

Do you even know what Irony is?
>>
>Women are actually wrong to behave in ways that disadvantage betas
>/r9k/ is right about women

>Nothing is wrong with what women do, it just happens to be unfortunate for betas
>/r9k/ is right about the world being unfair

Whoever wins, we lose.
>>
>>29347152
75% of one's attractiveness is genetics. I get you're meme'ing but luck is definitely a factor.

I mean you should try anyway, but surely you don't believe the world is just.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 540x540
>>29347691
Refer to image please
>>
>>29347483
Your personal experience with all 3 women you have spoken to != reality.
8%-% of women die virgins and another 24% only ever have sex with their husbands - and that is in the US/UK/Canada!
>Pew, Guttmacher Inst., CDC, NHS, Gallup, and university studies all agree, pal.
so - since about 1/3rd of all women either never have sex or only have sex with their husbands, guess what?
Not all women are shallow, you're just a fucking tool
>>
>>29346604
>do you get mad at sharks for attacking humans?
Of fucking course???
Dumb cunts don't know who's the fucking boss. Women are sub huMAN. Women are the most dangerous animals known to man and should've been exterminated had they not been instrumental to the survival of our species.

Maybe it is worth not existing to remove all scum man and woman alike from this earth
>>
>>29346551
>I hate women
>w-why don't women like me?

Faggot
>>
ACKNOWLEDGE ME TELL ME WHY HE HASN'T DRAWN ANY NEW COMICS FOR A WHILE NOW RRREEEEE
>>
>>29347763
where do these statistics come from? they are probably outdated as fuck
>>
>>29347763
>im going to refer to outdated statistics about your grandmas generation
>>
>>29347813
his site got shut down by feminazis so he probably stopped making them
>>
File: CheekiBreeki.png (50 KB, 533x468) Image search: [Google]
CheekiBreeki.png
50 KB, 533x468
>>29347757

Wew lad

This is just becoming a barely consistent argument filled with cheap memes
>>
>>29347763
But their husbands are Chads so that doesn't matter to us.
>>
>>29347847
Thought he was one of the, yea only good thing ever to come from that other place which layout I cant even comprehend.
>>
>>29346825
>men don't do that to fat chicks
Is this what MRAs actually believe?
>>
>>29347822
>Anon lists 4 sources for statistics
>you ask for sources
Never change, arcanine. Never fucking change.
>>
File: sad boy.jpg (46 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
sad boy.jpg
46 KB, 615x407
>>29347824
>"b-b-b-bu-bu-but that CAN'T be true! That cartoon, Roosh, and Vox can't all be wrong!"
Yeah, no.
hey, did you know the percentage of women who remain virgins until marriage has been INCREASING for 10 years!?
>CDC. NHS, and the Ohio State in-depth study. Using medical evidence, not surverys, BTW
>>
>>29347980
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2488960/The-women-sex-husbands--And-say-theyre-happier-experienced-friends.html

and this is why he never gave the source

>"24% of women have only ever slept with their husbands (most are of pensionable age)"
>pensionable
>PENSIOABLE

he is citing statistics from 20-30 years ago
>>
>>29347880
Sure. After all, 8%-10% of all men die virgins and about 20% only ever have sex with their own wives, so....
>>
>>29348070
I wonder how many women die virgins compared to men.
>>
File: NHS 2014.jpg (19 KB, 326x268) Image search: [Google]
NHS 2014.jpg
19 KB, 326x268
>>29348056
>"Hey, everybody! My one second google survey is definitive!"
Try looking at the ACTUAL NHS REPORT from 2014 for women
>wait for it
aged 15-44
.The abstract is gripping.
>"N-no, thanks! I prefer to think all women are just like that cartoon. It is that or suck on a shotgun"
>>
>>29347763
>he actually believes women won't lie about their husband being their first sexual partner to save face
How naive are you? Self-reported data doesn't mean shit and never has. Any social science that isn't economics is a scam and even that's debatable
>>
>>29348166
>44
guess which age subset all the non sluts are in
>>
>>29346577
>Threads himself
How's summer so far lil buddy?
>>
File: money.jpg (164 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
164 KB, 1366x768
OP is just mad that not only is he broke but his face is ugly. He cant grab ANY bitches attention so he just hates them all. Go jerk off to traps some more and cry about it.
>>
>>29348124
It is about he same, actually
Once you do medical testing and control for lying (women lie lower, men higher) by comparing actual medical results you see the roughly same numbers in the US, UK, and Canada:
- about 10% of men and women die virgins
- about 75% of men and women have between 1 and 7 partners
--About 15% of men and women 8 or more partners
So the entire "20% of men have sex with 80% of women" stuff can't work unless 20% of women are also fucking 80% of men
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 236x224
>>29348166
>mfw 13 partners at 22 and I'm terrible
>>
>>29348186
>"Hi! Yes, I have absolutely no idea how academicians, scientists, and medical professionals test and control for lying!"
FTFY
>>
File: 1289787513873.png (25 KB, 345x369) Image search: [Google]
1289787513873.png
25 KB, 345x369
>>29348285
>mfw social """""""scientists""""""" try to convince me their glorified survey is totally legit guise
>>
File: 1465312990893.png (220 KB, 423x470) Image search: [Google]
1465312990893.png
220 KB, 423x470
>all these normies

please pronounce curses on this faggots, all robots and robot-sympathisers
>>
File: 1464823928740.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464823928740.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>29347382
why would i want to pay for sex from a woman who wont respect me for paying for sex. never mind she is a hypocrite like typical female
>>
>>29348549
It's not worth it, you will always leave feeling like their is an even bigger hole in your life, that is when you must drink to fill it up temporarily. You are paying a whore to tolerate you, otherwise she wont be giving you the attention, which is really fucking sad.
>>
>>29348652
That's retarded dude. You do realise most men in the past fucked women by raping them? You are paying to have a cunt around your cock. Who cares what the cunt thinks? Women are not really human beings, don't expect them to feel feels like humans.
>>
>>29348241
this
SAGE
>>
I won't fuck a guy if he isn't a virgin.
>>
>>29346551
>Why are literally all human females such insufferable hypergamous wastes of flesh
men let them be. For way, way too long, men ignored every stupid bullshit manuever and choice by women because they wanted to FUCK THEM
THAT'S IT
THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE SEX, THE ONLY THING THEY CAN OFFER IS THEIR VAGINAS AND IT LETS THEM BE TOTAL SHITBAG PEOPLE BECAUSE ONCE IN A WHILE THEY LIE BACK AND THINK OF ENGLAND
Like that one guy said, life would be so much better if you had to EARN a vagina

Men will put up so much shit just to fuck. Then afterwards? He's back to normal and knows he's an idiot, but she got what she wanted, she now knows she has some semblance of power
>>
women are mean because they're fat, have no self-control and are neurotically insecure.
they know they can't discipline themselves or their children without the presence of a strong man, so they lash out at everyone.
>>
>>29348217

dont be so buttenraged lmao
>>
>>29348256

Except that genetic studies have been done and shown that virtually all women reproduce while historically only 1 in 15 men did. Now the numbers show 1 in 5 men reproduce. Its not the same as virginity, but be honest with yourself. Obviously far more women than men have sexual opportunities and encounters.
>>
>>29346577
>>29346604
Listen up you fucking retards, wanna know what men are evolved to do?
>fuck and run
>impregnate hundreds of women
>never commit
>force women to remain committed
>violently kill the children of the man you're competing with

B-B-BUT M-MUH EVOLUTION!!!

We control our desires and urges, women can too.
>>
>>29348934
Same honestly. I wouldn't wanna be with a guy who only wants women for sex
>>
File: ngbbs52ed3a2eb9f44.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs52ed3a2eb9f44.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>29349186
'Control your evolution and be attracted to weaker mates because I am lonely!!!1!'
okay whatever you say bud
if it makes you feel any better I see guys who are ugly as sin with 5/10 girls
>>
File: implyingthisisn'taturnon.jpg (153 KB, 991x679) Image search: [Google]
implyingthisisn'taturnon.jpg
153 KB, 991x679
>>29346551

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I were ever placed into a position where I would have to fight for my life against a woman, I wouldn't openly attack her because that's not right.

But if I were forced to defend myself, everything about her would be decimated. I don't feel happy typing this of course, but the only way to incapacitate a rabid female attacker is to corkscrew punch her right in the eye, because women have big, weak female eyes.

I don't type any of this happily.
>>
>>29349186

We have 4 billion more neocortical neurons (25% more) than women with which to exercise freewill. So no, women can't too. Its like asking a down syndrome tard not to eat chocolate cake you put in front of him. The sly tard will eat it anyway and look at you like "what are you going to do about it you know you're not allowed to be mean to me cause I'm a retard."
>>
File: 1442463544688.jpg (30 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
1442463544688.jpg
30 KB, 390x377
>>29346551
>it's a "roasties deflect all analysis of their behavior with HAHA VIRGIN XD" thread
Women are subhuman parasites. They cannot think clearly and are 100% unprincipled. Since they rely on parasitism, and on that parasitism going undetected, they will deflect any attack on their behavior back onto the male.

This is in spite of the fact that males do worse by every measure in society. We are a slave caste to the cunts, and they don't care, and are genetically incapable of caring.

The cunt response to criticism is hysteria and panic. If their throne is slightly nudged, they will scream bloody murder and enlist Chad's aid in bullying down undesirable males.

So, don't argue with the cunts. It's pointless.
>>
File: huh.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>29348347
Doctors, Biologists, Epidemiologists, and Sociologists conduct multivariate analysis of medical, epidemiological, and survey results
>"Aww, what the FUCK do scientists know? Man, women fucking LIE! that is all BULLSHIT!"
Some idiot on the internet without a college degree who admits he can't get laid complains women are all alike
>"Give me more of that redpill truth!"
Fucking Arcanine. It never disappoints.
>>
>>29349184
>"I have no idea how those studies work"
FTFY
>>
>>29346551
Why would you want that kind of a person as the birthgiver of your offspring, or just as your partner? Don't be deceived by people's appearance so easily and so readily.
>>
>>29349376
Women can't understand science.
Leave, cunt.
>>
All women hate robots and shy/ugly/unconfident men

All of them are evil cunts
>>
>>29349357

Please don't talk about real science like biology along with pseudoscience like sociology.

Genetic evidence contradicts ur >muh survey results. Sorry if this shams your clam, sugartits.
>>
All hypergamy means is that they're going to go after the best thing they think they can get.
Honestly, you're asking what would possibly motivate them?

Self interest.

Granted it does suck to be a 2/10, but I can't blame them for being able to do better than me, and also going for it. If the roles were reversed I know I'd do the exact same thing so I can't be mad about it.
I am still going to be 100% mad about being unlucky enough to have been born a 2/10.
>>
ITT: anons missing the point

it's fine if women are just wet holes that gravitate to the most attractive man. the problem is they also have talking mouth holes which use the human language to attempt to spread false information about how this is not the case. that's what is irritating about them.
>>
>>29346577
>>29346604
yeah and I am literaly programmed to just fuck any non-diseased female I see regardless of consent but I don't becuase humans of both sexes have this thing called "sapience" which allows us to make rational decisions.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.