[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if someone cheats on someone, what's the likeness they'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Tree.jpg (752 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tree.jpg
752 KB, 1024x768
if someone cheats on someone, what's the likeness they'll do it again?
also if someone says they love said person, do they really love them if they cheat?
>>
>>29346470

Cheating is for societies that are worthless. If you tolerate cheating you are part of a worthless society. The only answer to cheating is public shaming of the perpetrator and informing all of their future potential partners about it.

The likelihood is 100% that they are permanently and irreparably a piece of shit that deserves a painful empty life and that they always have been.

Also, love only comes from arranged marriage. Everything else is hypergamous slutdom.

/thread
>>
You can't really know for sure
All you really know is that this person lacks or lacked conviction
If they learned their lesson, maybe not. But if they didn't, those tendencies will always be there regardless of whether or not they love you.
>>
File: Desert Landscape.jpg (223 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert Landscape.jpg
223 KB, 1024x768
dammnnn...
>>
>>29346612
arab/bindi scum GTFO
>>
File: ewwing.jpg (24 KB, 380x296) Image search: [Google]
ewwing.jpg
24 KB, 380x296
>>29346470
>love only comes from arranged marriage.
Lol.
>>
it's specific to the case. there's no 'catch-all' rule for this kinda shit. some people cheat but still love the person they cheated on even though they're retarded for cheating.

also most people who cheat once will do it again because "hurrr I got away with it".

if you keep getting away with it because they forgive you or don't know about it then why not do it again?

it's exciting, it feels good in a really dirty way so I think it's the rush that attracts people to it
>>
>>29346745

After daddy finishes his creampie in you, you can hit up the bars tonight to find men to "love" you lmao
>>
>>29346748

It'll be hard to find a potential partner for used goods that have started to turn, so you've got nothing to worry about.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.