[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got drunk and had sex with a 49 year old coworker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448239597916.jpg (397 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448239597916.jpg
397 KB, 800x800
I got drunk and had sex with a 49 year old coworker
>>
Well that was a silly thing to do
>>
line them up and smash them down lad
>>
Greentext the story, Opie.
>>
>>29346051
If you're both single who cares.
>>
>>29346051
Good for you Iad.
>>
that's a pretty normie thing to do. I don't think you'll be allowed to post here any more.
>>
>>29346099
If you genuinely think the majority of this board is virgins and shut ins you are mistaken. It's a meme and you should stop playing pretend.
>>
>>29346071
not much to greentext, we work at a law office, I do IT and she's a secretary.

We were the only two there, it was late. She invited me to her house, we got drunk, and we ended up fucking.
>>
>>29346191
Is she a hot, milf secretary or a grandma secretary? I mean I'm really desperate, but I doubt I would smash a 50 yo.
>>
>>29346161
It's sad but this board has become infested with hipsters who leak 4chan humour to twitter and reddit for upvotes and retweets

Lot of niggers doing it surprisingly, black twitter loves pepe
>>
What was it like tell me
>>
>>29346051
Did you use protection?

Have you seen each other again?

I see this one coworker at work who is a bit older than me, though I'm no spring chicken myself, I get the impression she might be interested in me, I'm not sure why but she seems to be awkward around me, and I'm awkward around her too, I feel like if we were both drunk and talking, we could probably end up having sex, it just feels that way anyway, I don't know if she's married, she might be 40 something.

Tell me how it happened.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.