[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much can i wash my stepdaughter, can i clean her genitals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1338541638906(1).jpg (181 KB, 912x683) Image search: [Google]
1338541638906(1).jpg
181 KB, 912x683
how much can i wash my stepdaughter, can i clean her genitals a lot, when is it illegal?

i don't want to break the law
>>
File: 04-gto-hero.jpg (21 KB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
04-gto-hero.jpg
21 KB, 400x217
oh me oh my oh me oh my

good heavens my stars
>>
>>29345651
If your already thinking about it this way. Just dont even you creep.
>>
Start by finding your nearest firearm. Ensure that it is loaded with the necessary ammunition. Put the barrel into your mouth, pointed upwards toward your brain. Finally, pull the trigger. Then their will be no need to worry about such things.
>>
>>29345651
well how old is your step daughter?
>>
>>29346412
What happened to r9k... Fuck you're post
>>
>>29346424
normies are triggered as hell by pedophilia. like they get as upset at it being barely alluded to as people straight up mocking shooting victims. its pretty weird desu
>>
File: vY6X2Ao.png (670 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
vY6X2Ao.png
670 KB, 600x566
>>29346428
>What happened to r9k... Fuck you're post
>Fuck you're post
>Fuck you are post
>>
>>29346484
It sure is summer.
>>
>>29346459
was meant for
>>29346428
asfwefagwa mootsafag
>>
>>29346273
>ugh, can you just, like, not??
>>
>>29345651

baths are not against the law, you can do whatever you want
>>
>>29345651
Dude, just clean her.

Don't think about in any other context.
>>
>>29346839

he could just touch her a little in the vagina
>>
File: 1428887356830.jpg (108 KB, 825x825) Image search: [Google]
1428887356830.jpg
108 KB, 825x825
This place sure has changed.
>>
>>29346966
>This place sure has changed.

an d not for the better i has a sad
>>
>>29346484
>steven universe
Literal cancer worst than /mlp/
>>
>>29346484
kill you'are self, tumblrina
>>
LOLO TUMBORLE
>>
My own biological daughter (single dad), I'm finicky on washing her. Because of our living conditions we have to share a bath, but even that I'm on the fence about. It's messed up but you can't be too careful in this day and age.
>>
>>29345651
Don't worry about it, your good
I help my stepdaughter shower daily
She seems to really enjoy it (i sure do)
Hot, water, steam, soap, what could be better
I am, not in anyway, breaking the vows I made with her mother
A lot of people might consider what I am doing to be disgusting, I disagree
I have convinced her not to tell anyone, especially her mother, she is very Christian and might look at what is going on with a jaded eye
I am completely comfortable helping my stepdaughter in the shower, I look forward to our early morning alone time
After my wife leaves for work, I hear the squeaky bath duck, that's her signal
Yes, I join her in the shower, we both get nude, I normally get quite aroused, to be expected, she has indicated that she wants to help me with my situation, I am not a pervert, so I have not let her touch me in a sexual manner, but I do let her watch while I masturbate, she even giggles when I ejaculate and tries to catch the spurts
After a good rinse and dry off, we hug for a while and then I help pick out her school clothes
When she gets dressed I throw on a t-shirt and jeans and make her lunch, she has a Hello Kitty Lunchbox
I drive her to the bus stop, a quick kiss goodbye, I wait until her bus gets there, to many weirdos out there looking for schoolgirls
One more year ans she will have finished her degree, first PhD in the family, I am really proud
>>
>>29349243
>Don't worry about it, your good
>I help my stepdaughter shower daily
>She seems to really enjoy it (i sure do)
>Hot, water, steam, soap, what could be better
>I am, not in anyway, breaking the vows I made with her mother
>A lot of people might consider what I am doing to be disgusting, I disagree
>I have convinced her not to tell anyone, especially her mother, she is very Christian and might look at what is going on with a jaded eye
>I am completely comfortable helping my stepdaughter in the shower, I look forward to our early morning alone time
>After my wife leaves for work, I hear the squeaky bath duck, that's her signal
>Yes, I join her in the shower, we both get nude, I normally get quite aroused, to be expected, she has indicated that she wants to help me with my situation, I am not a pervert, so I have not let her touch me in a sexual manner, but I do let her watch while I masturbate, she even giggles when I ejaculate and tries to catch the spurts
>After a good rinse and dry off, we hug for a while and then I help pick out her school clothes
>When she gets dressed I throw on a t-shirt and jeans and make her lunch, she has a Hello Kitty Lunchbox
>I drive her to the bus stop, a quick kiss goodbye, I wait until her bus gets there, to many weirdos out there looking for schoolgirls
>One more year ans she will have finished her degree, first PhD in the family, I am really proud

THATS ILLEGAL

YOU ARE ILLEGAL
>>
Good thread OP. I wish someone had the balls to bait normals by asking that on Facebook.
>>
>>29349588
>PhD
>under 18
Ha sorry not illegal.
>>
>>29349243
>That last line
Ruined my fap. Rip boner.
>>
>>29345651
OP is the pedophile stepfather
>>
>my wife's daughter

C U C C
>>
>>29346484
Pearl is kys tumblr!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.