[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate let me cuck him last week and not he's pissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1466017998740.jpg (181 KB, 1916x1074) Image search: [Google]
1466017998740.jpg
181 KB, 1916x1074
My roommate let me cuck him last week and not he's pissed off at me. Whats new with you /r9k/?
>>
>>29345466
Can you cuck me too?
>>
>>29345496
I could try. just tell me were your gf is and I'll fuck her all day so you can get pissed and regret the decision afterward.
>>
you shouldn't have done it, never cuck someone you have to see the next day. being on good terms with one's roommate is more important than even a day of sex
>>
>>29345544
He offered me the option man. and not just once ether he kept pushing for me to do it so I did and now he's salty.
>>
>>29345466
Sauce on pic?

I FUCKED MY SHIT UP YESTERDAT
>>
>>29345466
don't just leave us hanging OP, we need the full story

did he want to get cucked, was his gf ok with, is he mad because the gf liked you more than him?
>>
>>29345466
I just had sex with a whore a couple hours ago, finally lost my fucking V-card.

Can't even say I liked it, I couldn't come in her vajayjay, had to fap to her to finish. Now I'm left wondering if I'm actually asexual of some other trendy tumblr buzzword. Typical friday aside from that I guess.

>>29346557
Dagashi Kashi
>>
>>29345466
So you mean you jacked off to his favorite hentai?

OP is a virgin>>29345466
>>
>>29347777
No. I mean fucked my roommates girlfriend last week because it was my 23 birthday. He said "treat her like shes your own girlfriend" So I even clarified with him that meant boink and he was like "yes". I guess he was expecting me to only fuck her once and be done. I fucked her well over a dozen times that day because god knows when the next time I'll fuck will be.
>>
The right side of my earbuds miraculously revived. I dont have to pay for a new pair.

I'm also trying to stop drinking soda (again). First time I stopped was the start of this year, and I my abstinence lasted for about 3 or 4 months.
>>
>>29348173
good luck anon! don't give up, you can do it!
>>
>>29347613
Does it count as losing your virginity if you didn't come in her?
>>
>>29348336
Well I fucking hope so, I'm not about to spend another 50 bucks any time soon.
>>
>>29348264
Thank you anon. Ever since late last year I've been having trouble breathing. I've deduced it was fucking dr pepper that was causing it. It's so good to drink, but it has terrible long term effects. So I have to drop it completely. There is no option of moderation.
>>
>>29347821

I don't know sometimes I feel like sex is over hyped but I've never had it so I can't say for sure
>>
>>29348644
I guess I forgot to put in that post that I was also a virgin going into this. So yeah... I wanted to get in as much sex as possible that day.
>>
>>29348644
Well I'd say it depends. If you feel like you want to fuck a girl often, then you'll likely enjoy it. If you're a virgin in your 20+, then either you're so frustrated you're about to shoot a school or you just have a low libido.

Either way, nothing earth shattering, at least on my end. A good way to kill time, but you would have to be a vapid asshole to make that your reason to live. Still would recommend it, you can't know unless you try.
>>
>>29347821
Explain what you did to her in detail.

Fucking/cucking someone's gf like that with their permission is my fantasy t b h
>>
>>29348902
>roommate knew my birthday was coming up and asked if I was going to have a party or go out
>told him didn't really feel like it. already got plastered at my 21st and 22nd
>apparently birthdays are a huge deal in his eyes so me not doing something for my birthday would just be a waste
>suggest me using his girlfriend for the day as my own
>immediately turn him down because that just seemed fucked up
>week before my birthday he keeps pestering me about letting his gf be mine for the day
>finally cave in when he says he knows i'm a virgin and I can fuck her
>said day comes around and I ask her to make me breakfast and we then fuck in my room after
>she says I don't need a condom so I fuck her rawdog
>pretty much spend the rest of the day in my room with his gf boning the shit out of her every 40 minutes it seems like
>knew an oppritunity to rawdog fuck a girl as much as I wanted wasn't likely going to happen again so I just went to town with his creampieing the shit out of her and everything

and pretty much the next day he was salt at me. Like what did he really expect saying I could fuck her?
>>
>>29349085
>Tfw will never wake up and be reborn as Chad
>>
>>29349085
>this will never happen to you

kill me senpai

but good job; was she hot at least?
>>
>>29345600
still shouldn't have done it, or at least asked him to do it with another guy so he's sure he wants to be cucked. as I see it, cuck fantasies for men are like rape fantasies for women: hot in theory, but for 95% of people who have them, traumatizing in reality
>>
>>29348603
Try and find a healthy substitute

I used to drink coke, Pepsi, Dr pepper etc as a sort of treat drink but now I only ever drink apple juice which is much healthier
>>
>>29348603
there are a lot of ingredients in Dr. Pepper, you should try to figure out which one is causing your problems so you don't end up consuming other things that contain it
>>
>>29349085
I'm in my 30's and I don't get how people celebrate their birthdays. But I've always been a loser with no friends since child so I guess that explains it.

If someone gave a shit about me enough to care more than me (not hard) then I'd be eternally grateful to that person. Like you don't even know. I'd cry and hug them and thank them and shit.
>>
>>29345466
How does a woman even stay with guys like this? If my gf asked me to start fucking other women because it got her off I'd fucking end it right there.

Anyone who wants someone to fuck their significant other is beta beyond repair.
>>
File: 1445909555482.gif (895 KB, 772x594) Image search: [Google]
1445909555482.gif
895 KB, 772x594
>>29350622
Money, shekels, pesos, etc etc
Still disgusting all around
>>
>>29349432
>cuck fantasies for men are like rape fantasies for women: hot in theory, but for 95% of people who have them, traumatizing in reality
too fucking true
>>
>>29349085
>She was completely alright with this

>women in charge of fidelity
>>
How to find someone that will let me fuck their girlfriend for an entire day?
>>
>>29349085
Thank you very much for this fap fuel
>>
>>29349085
how did she feel about all this?
>>
>>29351710
This, very fappable

OP I'd like to hear more about the girl and how much she enjoyed being used like that
>>
>>29345466
You're roommate:
>must have a massive cuck fetish
>is the most clueless faggot in the world.
>Probably angry that his girlfriend didn't just fuck you one time.

What a fucking dumbass. Jesus CHRIST. Good job tho anon.

And yes, losing your virginity is total worth losing this faggots friendship.
>>
File: brownbricks.jpg (40 KB, 476x590) Image search: [Google]
brownbricks.jpg
40 KB, 476x590
>people believing this big faggot
>>
>>29350622
That's kinda hot
I wonder if there's any doujin where the girl wants her significant other to bang other chicks and sets them up while he reluctantly gets mindbroken into loving it
>>
WHY CAN'T I KEK SOMEONE LIKE THIS

INSTEAD I AM THE ONE ALWAYS KEKED

REEEEEEE
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.