[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foolproof way to learn any language: >learn the 300 most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: cool pepe.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
Foolproof way to learn any language:

>learn the 300 most common words
>watch tv
>read newspapers
>you will pick up the subtle nuances of sentence structure

You are now a master of the language.

Works every time!

Find a flaw.
>>
File: IMG_3116.jpg (39 KB, 167x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3116.jpg
39 KB, 167x320
Any country that doesn't speak even a little English, is not a country worth going to, therefor I have no need to learn another language.
>>
What about non roman/cryllic languages?
Chinese for example has thousands of different signs, you can't just learn the 300 most used and call it an end
>>
>>29345339
Fuck off, you've posted this three days in a row now.
>>
>>29345339
could this work for japanese?
>>
>>29345407
Not really, you would need to know the basic grammar first.
And I don't know where can you find a list of the "300 most common kanji"
>>
>>29345423
i saw a book about essential kanji at a bookstore.
>>
>>29345404

Seriously. All during the middle of the day too. Does this fucker just sit around memorizing Japanese words and chuckling to himself about how enlightened he is?
>>
>>29345404
I want to see how long he can keep this up. Maybe he'll be the next flip gf poster.
>>
>>29345381
this thread is not for you if you don't care to learn other lanaguages
>>
File: cool frog.png (74 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
cool frog.png
74 KB, 227x222
>>29345401
>>29345407
>>29345423
>works for any language
original comment
>>
You've been saying this for days. Do you have any prof this works?
>>
Every day, every fucking day I crave for the dame of my dreams. I want to feel her loving embrace, her warm lips pressed against mine, and her gorgeous curvature. Her breasts are that of a ripe fruit, succulent and radiant under the rays of the glistening sun. Whenever she walks by, her perfume fills the air; beneath that camouflage lies a sweet womanly scent that compliments her choice of fragrance. Her pussy... So tempting... Just when I thought my urge to bone couldn't grow anymore; I heard it. A sound of beauty. A sound of tranquility. I heard the shlicking of her wet cunt from the next apartment over, her moans rattled through my erect cock; but, that wasn't what got me horny. It was what she masturbated to. It took me so long to find it. Every night for the past two weeks, she watched this video.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc
>>
>>29345339
Fuck these cucks, you have my undying support
I expect another one tomorrow, I'll be patiently waiting
>>
File: cool guy.png (74 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
cool guy.png
74 KB, 227x222
>>29345670
thanks pham, just trying to pass the wisdom along
>>
>literally using language learning as a way to troll people

This is some next level memes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.