[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you ever be satisfied with a roastie when there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 140534886898.jpg (252 KB, 787x1920) Image search: [Google]
140534886898.jpg
252 KB, 787x1920
Why would you ever be satisfied with a roastie when there are cute traps in the world?
>>
>>29345128
Trannies are worse than roasties.

Estrogen is a poison it destroys the mind and corrupts the soul.

Date a boy instead.
>>
>>29345171
.t literal normalfagget
>>
Because I'm into sane women, not mentally ill men.
>>
>>29345215
A tranny will only date you if you have money to pay for his transition OR you're Chad or if you're female/tranny yourself.

They are also vapid cunts that become huge attention whores and hoard orbiters to feel desired and pretty.

Stop being a puppet, you literal retard.
>>
>>29345128
see the problem with traps is that they have penises

this is a dealbreaker
>>
File: 1461412369706.jpg (210 KB, 833x800) Image search: [Google]
1461412369706.jpg
210 KB, 833x800
>>29345128
I'm not a homosexual in denial so i still prefer women, nice try /lgbt/
>>
File: 1462109725396-r9k.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1462109725396-r9k.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
>>29345264
>A tranny will only date you if you have money to pay for his transition OR you're Chad or if you're female/tranny yourself.
>They are also vapid cunts that become huge attention whores and hoard orbiters to feel desired and pretty.
tfw this is me
>>
HAHAHHAHAHA LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN.

Passing traps don't need you.

They don't want you.

They get more attention from chasers in 5 minutes than you get in 5 years

You will never have a trap GF.

You will likely never even shake hands or make physical contact with a passing trap.

This entire fucking fantasy will get to exist inside your little head and only contribute further to your misery.

Traps get to exist in this wonderful little compartmentalized part of the internet where they are wonderful and beautiful and special and unique.

You'll never be one. You'll never be WITH one.

This entire fantasy is a lie and it makes me want to do nothing but excise this cancer from my brain with a lead pipe.
>>
>>29345304
>doesn't stink
>stinks

any questions?
>>
>>29345405
>doesn't stink
I'm really sure that the gay dude in the right smells like balls and literal shit
>>
>>29345426
>see's a qt
>thinks of feces

i need german roaches to get out
>>
>>29345369
>implying it's not the same thing with women
>implying the 'fembot' meme isn't 100x worse
>>
>>29345465
Begone homo!
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cm/
>>>/hm/
>>>/y/
>>
>>29345369
actually I made out with a qt passing teenage tranny
>>
>>29345369
>They get more attention from chasers in 5 minutes than you get in 5 years
But anon, they don't want chasers.
They want nice, chubby guys to cuddle with.
>>
>>29345128
>Why would you ever be satisfied with a roastie when there are cute traps in the world?
There aren't enough traps for most people. It's difficult, but most of us will have to try to settle for roasties. Or stick to anime.
>>
>>29345644
>there aren't enough traps for normalfaggets

fixed*

the robot and trans/trap/potential traptrans population is about equal i bet seeing as they tend to overlap
>>
>>29345497
It is the same thing with women.

People need to stop fucking believing its any different with traps or Femboys.

>>29345565
And some people have won the lottery.

>>29345571
Keep deluding yourself into thinking that faggot. They want other traps, femboys, chad, or 10/10 chicks

They do not need robots. They do not want robots. They don't need "average" people. If you're here, they don't need YOU.

The only thing they need from you is your money. And as soon as they have that, you are no longer useful and may be discarded at their leisure

Even a shitty trap can hop on Chaturbate and make a quick hundo just masturbating on camera. You? Me? People like us have to pay just to get people to tolerate the sight of us naked.

LET IT SINK IN, ROBOTO.
>>
>>29345812
>Keep deluding yourself into thinking that faggot. They want other traps, femboys, chad, or 10/10 chicks
But... I'm trans and I don't like other traps, femboys or chicks, I like men, and Chad... I mean, I won't say no, but Chad is not fun at all.

All I want is someone interesting and nice, not someone who sees me as a fetish and sends me dick picks 24/7
>>
>>29345683
the secret is to become a femboy yourself
if you're under six feet tall and beta just become a femboy and you'll be drowing in watery trap cum
>>
>>29345683
kek! Haven't thought about it.

>potential traptrans population
>they tend to overlap
We should start rounding up the most feminine robots.
>>
>>29345909
OF COURSE YOU DO, that's why you get the CEASELESS DAILY UNSOLICITED OFFERS OF SEX AND NONSTOP ATTENTION.

Oh but all you want is someone "nice!"

Horseshit. If you wanted someone nice, there are a lot of nice people out there - myself included. I'm nice enough to not lie to you. Not tell you a happy little version of reality.

But whether you can be or remain honest with yourself and exactly what it is you want is not something I or anyone else can be for you. So when you say "I just want someone nice," maybe you need to think about whether or not that's what you ACTUALLY fucking want instead of just a chaser who will pay for shit to have access to your holes.
>>
>>29345128
I'm quite fine being on my own, it took me a long time to get to this point and be happy with myself. I don't need a trap (and their mental problems) fucking with me and making me deal with their shit, if I wanted that I'd look to date a grill
>>
fuck off

T. straight man
>>
how do i meet a trap girl online
>>
>>29346081
>this pathetic faggot
When girls say they want someone nice, they don't mean that they want that to be your sole redeeming feature. Just because you're "nice" doesn't mean women are hypocrites for not banging you. Women want an attractive guy who is also nice. When she says she doesn't want Chad, she means she doesn't want the vapid, (boi)pussy-hungry, stereotypical frat guy who just wants to pump and dump.
Being "nice" takes such a ridiculously small amount of effort, but you seem to think that it makes you such a good and desirable person. Become a valuable human being first, and then if you're ALSO nice, you'll be rolling in the Stacies.
>>
>>29346081
>there are a lot of nice people out there
Maybe, but I'm a robot and I suck at human interaction. I have no friends so I don't know where to meet people.
How do you meet nice people, anon? I tried the normal ways, but all I get is people looking for sex.
> myself included
You seem like an histrionic bitch. No offence intended.

I'm ok financially and have no interest in anyone filling my holes. All I want is someone to talk to, to share life, to make his life good, improve it, without him sending me vids of how he masturbates in the shower.

But is ok anon, I understand why you say that, I won't bother you anymore, sorry.
>>
>>29345812
The difference is that a trap or femboy will never get as much attention or privilege as a roastie. If you go outside of /r9k/ where people aren't as desperate, you'll find out that most people don't want a trap or femboy. They'll always take the roastie instead and do whatever they can to get one. Even on /r9k/ a trap will be neg'd constantly and told they're not pretty enough or an abomination.Meanwhile, the second a roastie walks into the thread, all the cucks line up in hopes to suckle on her flaps.
>>
>>29346284
>being nice takes a small amount of effort

so why aren't women capable of being nice?
>>
>>29346344
because most men are subhuman to women
>>
>>29346301
conflicted about asking if you'd want to be skype buddies, no voice / video just text. but then Im reminded my conversational skills are terrible and make me sound more boring than I actually am, such is life
>>
File: 1466164388009.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466164388009.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>29345128
>implying someone that hot would ever date me regardless of benis
>>
>>29346344
Plenty of them are. Humans act in their own self-interest. If it is more beneficial to be nice, then we'll be nice. Many Stacies and Chads don't HAVE to be nice because it won't benefit them in any way. Their value comes from looks, so they will derive the same benefit even without being nice. Being mean can be enjoyable sometimes. It's cathartic.
Pathetic dudes like the guy above who cry about their own niceness are clinging to the only thing that they think can make them valuable, because niceness is a trait that generally everyone likes. The thing is, for most girls looking for bfs, it's a necessary condition, but not a sufficient one.
>>
>>29346301
bot here, I tried meeting grills the normal way, all I get are attentionwhores, gold diggers and sluts.

wasn't even able to put get anything across in terms of personality; interests and such...

tried Tinder and such, immediately get shut down because I dont have dem Chad pecs/abs, although I do have a nice face, eyes etc (this what the few women who actually bothered to get to know me told me, oh and surprinsingly to me, I smell nice even when I sweat buckets).

However, I am too scared to approach most women. Well not scared is not the word, more like weary. Too many low quality women. Too much effort to put in for little result.
The few women I have been were the ones pursuing me after carefuly studying (stalking) my social media accounts; and they weren't ugly/whales either and they were educated...

no fucking clue what women expect.
they claim to value a guy's personality, interests, but they put no effort whatsoever into finding out what the guy is really like.
with me being a shy introvert, I am immediately put in the "creep" section I suppose...
>>
>>29346344
because women are too lazy and entitled to even bother to have basic human interaction with guys, unless of course he looks like Chad, then it is straight to his cock.
>>
>>29346472
Actually I shut down a right down rude Stacy the other day. I said "hi" and she immediately went to "fuck off creep, you don't deserve me"; to which I replied "you are right no one deserve to endure someone like you"...
>>
>>29346649
And then everyone in the room stood up and clapped and a qt virgin came up and sucked your peepee right there?
>>
>>29346284
>When girls say they want X, what they really mean is...

Go fucking write for Cosmo you fucking faggot. I've heard this one already.

>>29346301
I deny you even exist and this must be bait. You "suck at interaction"? As in what we're doing right now?

Yeah I want intimacy too. I want someone I can be totally honest with and get honesty in return.

But lol been working at that shit for a decade and I've yet to find a chick or even more hard to find, a qt femboy trap or real trans who wants to have that kind of intimate exchange.

I don't exert cruelty for pleasure. I don't belittle people for my fucking amusement. But I don't go around pretending my life is happy happy fun times when it fucking isn't either.

Reality and experience proves it: if someone's getting a shitload of attention all the time, there's very little the attention of any one individual can mean to them, no matter how SPECIAL or UNIQUE of a snowflake that person is or tries to be for that person.

That's traps and trans in a nutshell thanks to chasers. Women are the same.
>>
>>29346599
>they claim to value a guy's personality, interests, but they put no effort whatsoever into finding out what the guy is really like.

just nailed it robot, this is also why women get pumped and dumped then screech that their are no good men

they deserve all the shit they get
>>
>>29346675
no, but it was an interesting experiment to confirm I was right being MGTOW; I left with her still raging and yelling at me...

quality is low nowadays gentlemen; don't expect much from women.
>>
>>29346751
That post is cringe as fuck desu senpai
>>
>>29346751
good for you robot, keep doing things for you and disregard shitty women
>>
>>29346396
Why not? I rarely use Skype, but if you want I'd gladly do it.
Anyway, a shame, I hope you get to improve your conversational skills
>>29346718
>You "suck at interaction"? As in what we're doing right now?
Yeah, I'm depressed and depressing and half of the time I subconsciously act very defensive. The other half, people tell me I seem like a prideful, cold heart bitch. Don't know how to change.
>But lol been working at that shit for a decade and I've yet to find a chick or even more hard to find, a qt femboy trap or real trans who wants to have that kind of intimate exchange.
Maybe you were looking in the wrong places?
> I don't exert cruelty for pleasure
I know. Sorry for for calling you (it was you, right?) a histrionic bitch. I understand why you say what you say and you were just passionately exposing it. My apologies.
> if someone's getting a shitload of attention all the time, there's very little the attention of any one individual can mean to them, no matter how SPECIAL or UNIQUE of a snowflake that person is or tries to be for that person.
I'm talking about my experience, but the attention ''we'' get is usually UNWANTED attention. Trust me, dozen of dick pics? No thank you. So when someone shows real interest in you as a person, it immediately draws your attention.
Sadly, many of those end up being a ''soooo i'm horny, wanna help me jizz?'', so overtime, you end up getting bitter defensive too.
>>
>>29347169
After long enough without attention, any attention becomes good attention transanon.

So when you're 30 and a Wizard and someone's complaining about the fact that they constantly receive non-stop unsolicited offers of sex, it seems absurd when you've tried for years and gotten nothing.

It's the same concept with chicks who do beastiality. There are girls out there who are willing to fuck dogs over people like myself.

Think about what that does to a person's confidence.
>>
File: 1388425663376.png (39 KB, 129x124) Image search: [Google]
1388425663376.png
39 KB, 129x124
>>29345128
Traps are just as mentally ill as women, some are even worse than the average woman.
>>
>>29347518
you are correct roboto
>>
File: 1462942123734.png (243 KB, 465x440) Image search: [Google]
1462942123734.png
243 KB, 465x440
>>29345128
I want a wife not a dude if I wanted to fuck something with a cock i'd be gay. I also want to have children.
>>
File: 1462124514941.jpg (40 KB, 680x371) Image search: [Google]
1462124514941.jpg
40 KB, 680x371
>>29347518
This to
Jdhhf
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.