[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing right now? What are you planning to do today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: PowderToy[2].png (201 KB, 446x300) Image search: [Google]
PowderToy[2].png
201 KB, 446x300
What are you doing right now?
What are you planning to do today?
>>
>>29345042
>What are you doing right now?
Browsing r9k
>What are you planning to do today?
Drink ramune, skype with friend, play dota and watch anime
>>
>>29345042
Powder Toy is very comfy
>>
Right now I'm getting ready to head out.
Gonna go to biolife then work. After that I'm gonna go through the r9k threads I have saved and maybe make a feels thread somewhere. Gonna read Starting strength of I get around to it
>>
File: 001-2.jpg (196 KB, 1136x852) Image search: [Google]
001-2.jpg
196 KB, 1136x852
>>29345042
Right now I'm reading a book about illustrated books.

I've got a dentist appointment later, probably going to browse the bookstore after I'm done there, since it's right next door. Yesterday I picked up three Russian novels, two books on Japanese design and two poetry books from there. I already have 13 other books coming in the mail, but buying books is such a good feeling.
>>
>>29345042
Drinking tea, rolling a cigarette and listenig to the band Harvey Milk. Later on, I'm going to eat pizza with a girl and watch some netflix.
>>
File: 1461822325587.jpg (27 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1461822325587.jpg
27 KB, 353x353
>>29345042
>powder toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
>>
>>29345042
>right now?
aimlessly refreshing the same couple of threads on /r9k/ hoping a post will distract me from the crushing depression
>planning to do?
laundry, emulate paper mario and the thousand year door, and watch a disgusting amount of tv if I can manage
>>
>>29345042
what game is th1s
>>
>>29345602
how about read the thread you lazy nigger
>>
>>29345042
Fuck OP I remember this upload.
Probably spent a few hours fucking around with it

Never thought I'd see powder game on r9k, much less this one specific upload
>>
It's midnight.

I'm laying in bed naked on my tummy with the ac on cos it's fuckin hot. My gf went to bed early so she's fast asleep next to me.

We were watching The Witch and she just fell asleep, so I played overwatch for a while now I'm on my phone in bed not really tired.

Tomorrow I need to go buy a new mop for our cleaner to use as current one is broken. Also want to try this new cafe that opened for breakfast/lunch.

My dad wants to take us to dinner somewhere nice tomorrow night too so we will probably do that. I'm actually looking forward to the burger there to be honest, they have a new burger every month and it always turns out good.
>>
>What are you doing right now?
smoking weed
>What are you planning to do today?
smoke more
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.