[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practical suggestions? Rope length, type, drop height, etc.?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: nse.jpg (60 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
nse.jpg
60 KB, 800x430
Practical suggestions? Rope length, type, drop height, etc.? I'd prefer a forest for the location.
>>
File: 1466072960709.jpg (33 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1466072960709.jpg
33 KB, 500x628
>>29344985
Can't exactly get anyone with experience now can we.
>>
>>29345586
Eh, can maybe find people who fucked up the first time. Anyway, I'd settle for theory, I'm sure some of you have thought of common sense things that I didn't.
>>
I tried using a belt, it's way softer and doesn't really hurt too much. I would use something long enough that I didn't have to fall from any height (I felt it could be painful), instead I'd just go limp and let my own bodyweight do the work (like that swedish guy that killed himself on camera around 2009). I also took painkillers and benzos hoping that they would dull the moment and make it easier
>>
>>29346128
strangulation over broken neck? thought the other one was more sure.

what went wrong?
>>
>>29346278

It would take a really long fall to break your neck
>>
Do you really want to end up here facesofsuicide.com ? I sure don't.

But yeah for hanging, it will almost be painless done by a good drop. A small drop will be a really painful death. Maybe a weight west would work, on a small drop. But please tell me your problems, maybe I can help you live a little longer.
>>
>>29344985
Lostallhope.com
Make sure you study up and do it right. A failed suicide will be physically and emotionally painful.
>>
Any advice on how to just injure myself without too much pain?
>>
>>29346447
lol whats the point of doing that? but yeah, just drink alot and be a little high.
>>
>>29346128
Last time I tried just deadweight (no pun intended) it took too long so I just lifted myself out of danger.
>>
>>29346401
Thanks for the link. Very aware, hence why I'm trying to get as much info as I can. Would hate to fail at dying as well as at living.
>>
>>29346383
Fuck,that's sad.

Anyway,suicide is fucking stupid,you're gonna die anyway and if you have family or friends who care about you,they'll suffer an incredible amount of pain.The only case in which suicide is an option is when you don't have literally anyone who cares about you,and you have reached a certain age without accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>29346514
once you are dead, family and friends doesn't matter, you wont be able to think about it
>>
>>29344985
Please do it with razor wire and from a national monument.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.