[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather choose a long and simple life with a perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Would you rather choose a long and simple life with a perfect woman, knowing that you'll have sons and your sons will have sons ; but the world will forget your name the day after your death, or would you prefer a short life that'll give you an immortal glory ?
>>
>>29344963
Immortal glory.
>>
The former.
I'd rather have a piece of me live on till the end of humanity than just have my name live on.
>>
Short life
Life is too long and devoid of meaning as it is
>>
>>29344963
I'd choose being forgotten over immortal glory anyway
>>
>>29344995
>>29345014
>>29345016
I asked this on /b/ and everyone chose a peaceful life. Looks like "normies" are like animals and only want to reproduce.
>>
Immortal glory is kinda meaningless after you're dead desu senpai. You're kind of too fucking dead to care about it. So I'd go with a long, simple, comfy life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.