[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dude, just put yourself out there >you're not going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Sadfrog stare.jpg (13 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
Sadfrog stare.jpg
13 KB, 251x242
>dude, just put yourself out there
>you're not going to make friends just sitting inside of the house
I went to college for a year and was constantly surrounded by people, my parents forced me to live there for this very reason. Why can't they understand "putting myself out there" isn't the issue?

This thread had better not die with no replies. Surely some of you have been in a similar situation or had this told to you, and /r9k/ isn't that consumed by normies
>>
>>29344939
"putting yourself out there" requires more than just physically putting yourself out there
>>
In middle school my mom made me join a teen bible group to make friends along with Karate class.
She also took away my computer to help me make "real" friends.
>>
>>29344966
I've hosted tournaments in the hopes that I'd be able to gradually make friends with similar interests in the past. I did this for more than a year.

I asked for people's numbers and online IDs and nothing came of it. Even while I was there people didn't really want to talk to me.
>>
>>29344991
Did it help?

I had a similar experience, I still couldn't make any real friends.
>>
>>29344996
well I'm stumped
>>
>>29345009
No, all the kids in bible study were older and just ignored me or laughed at me. The teacher knew I was forced to be there and didn't care what I did.

Some asshole broke my nose at Karate.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.