[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been satisfied at somebody's fall from grace?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Have you ever been satisfied at somebody's fall from grace?

Saw my high school bully at a store a few weeks ago.

> She made my life terrible for four years
> would tell other girls I was a dyke behind my back and they laugh at me in the locker room.
> when we were lab partners she erased my name off final project and turned it in herself. Teacher didn't believe me and I almost failed the semester
> during school trip she made me sleep in the armchair of the shared hotel room since we would have to share the bed

After we graduated she went to a state college and got married immediately and dropped out to be with him

> at department store around easter
> hear woman yelling at her kids
> kids don't care and keep knocking shit over
> woman is at least 150 pounds overweight and has trouble bending
> I go to help and see high school bitch's face
> she recognizes me and we make small talk
> find out she got divorced and now has 4 kids with different fathers
> she tries to apologize and want to get coffee to catch up

I still haven't answered her friend request on Facebook.
>>
>BTW GUISE IM A GIRL DID MENTION I WAS A GIRL????? FEMBOT AMIRITE XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29344867
lmao she's probably still hotter than you, fucking bitch
>>
Some of my old bullies are in prison, and a lot of the bitchy girls are now single mothers. Otherwise I seldom see anyone from school anymore and I'd rather keep it that way. I've only been out of high school for 1 year lmao.
>>
>>29344867
I will rejoice in your fall from grace, with a cane to the sky like.
>None Shall Pass
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 184x184
One of my bullies became a firefighter.

>Check on facebook
>He died in the fire

My dreams came true
>>
>>29344867
the best I got was that all of the bullies are just really dumb and whilst I am in university, they are paving roads and cutting wood.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.