[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that normies are truly happy? In my opinion, almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1439235564406.png (115 KB, 647x514) Image search: [Google]
1439235564406.png
115 KB, 647x514
Do you think that normies are truly happy?
In my opinion, almost all the people are miserable as fuck, even the normies.
Normies are slaves of the society and they are always thinking about what the other normies think about them. And almost all the normies I know that have gf are unhappy but they put a mask when they are together.
In addition, they can't be alone, that's why they need always a gf or being with other normies.
The truth is that I feel sorry for them, they can't do nothing alone.

>tfw I don't know if this is bullshit or not, but normie sadness makes me happy
>>
>>29344775
I like to believe my life started out worse and will get better while normies life started out great and will only get worse and worse.
>>
This question can never be adequately answered, but I'm sure you're just projecting.
I don't think normalfags outrught view themselves as slaves, but they do care too much about what people think about them and will vehemently defend their reputation when challenged, so I guess they are slaves to society, but not aware of it like you think.
>>
>>29344775
>>In my opinion, almost all the people are miserable as fuck, even the normies.
I don't think this is the case. That said, I have no idea how they do manage to be happy.
>>
File: 1428193821195.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1428193821195.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>>29344813
I used to think the same. The problem is that it never get better.
>>
>>29344834
pretty much this
normie here
>>
>>29344852
Probably because they have careers and a family that loves them and kids to care for ;_;
>>
that's a comfy pepe in a very obscure sort of way OP
>>
>>29344775
Every normie that I've ever known either drinks, weed lmaos, or does both. They also have the same hobby as outcasts except it's okay because it's on netflix. Most normies practice escapism just as much as everyone else.
>>
bump

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
>>
>>29344982
The difference is they're drinking and smoking weed with friends and not by themselves in a dimly lit room.
>>
>>29345121
The amount of people you do something with doesn't matter and the lighting the room is even more irrelevant.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29344775
This really is comfy in an odd way.
>>
I'm not sure if I like the hierarchical representation, but I think Maslow had the right idea with self-actualization aka just being itself

I'd say most normalfriends aren't truly happy but some are

The real happy ones defy categorization, though, because that is how much of themselves they truly are
>>
Well they're happier than us. They surround themselves with other people pretending to be happy, we surround ourselves with others who are honestly miserable.
>>
>>29344775
I think they ignore many things just so they don't lose their "happiness". I think insanity starts by embracing the truth.
>>
>>29345177
See >>29345236

Original mofo
>>
>>29345236
Happiness isn't about who you surround yourself with. If you were truly happy, you would be happy even if you were on /r9k/ 24/7. If you have to ignore the truth or certain people to feel "happy" then you aren't really happy.
>>
>>29344775
they are not THAT kind of happy
the proble is that we are THAT kind of pathethic
they are not gods they are just (obviously) normal people, but we cant even be like that
>>
>>29345342
I don't think you can be happy 24/7 unless you were on drugs or something. I mean I am miserable most of the time but I have fleeting moments of happy joy such as when I see original content memes or when my fav wrestlers wins a wrestling match, so what I mean is nobody can be happy or miserable 24/7, if you are that's just depression but in terms of what we're talking about here, I think, is general attitude towards life.
>>
>>29345437
All I'm saying is that if your happiness is conditional then you're not really happy.
>>
File: cn.jpg (74 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
cn.jpg
74 KB, 500x333
>>29344775
I'm pretty sure that they're happier than me.
But I do feel good knowing that at least I can manage to be alone and don't die like some normies.
I just go everywhere by myself now, I have mastered the art of not giving a shit.
>>
File: adachi 7.jpg (45 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
adachi 7.jpg
45 KB, 449x449
>>29344775
>Do you think that normies are truly happy?
Yes. The fact that our existence baffles them is a testimony to this.
>>
I had an irl boyfriend once. He wanted to spend everyday with me all the time and I just wanted to get away. He also asked me for money all the time and I bought him a ton of groceries because he had no job... I ended up breaking up with him over text and noticed he put his dating profile back up.. He always asked me why I was so quiet and I just shrugged... i'm a quiet person, when we broke up I felt complete bliss and happiness that I didn't have to message anyone anymore or tell someone what I was doing every 5 minutes... or have to make the trip to their place everyday/night it was exhausting. Being alone is better.
>>
>>29345663
Some people are just made to be alone. I guess I'm one of them.
When I'm alone I'm truly happy.
>>
Grass is always greener clich'e but, I don't think you are wrong.

Or maybe, the belief that no one is happy is a symptom of depression.
>>
>>29346238
>the belief that no one is happy is a symptom of depression
I don't think so, it's just a fact
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.