[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is in the wrong here? >(on phone) friends calls me since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1421619668735.jpg (39 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1421619668735.jpg
39 KB, 350x350
Who is in the wrong here?

>(on phone) friends calls me since he hasn't talked to me in awhile
>tell him that I don't feel like talking to anyone for awhile and that he will have to call me another time
>he asks what's wrong, but I don't want to tell him
>wish him a good day, thank him for being concerned, and hang up
>he texts me after the call saying he'll give me space, but ends up calling 5 minutes later and I don't answer
>about an hour later he shows up to my house uninvited
>he sees the bruises on my face and insists that I let him know what happened
>tell him to leave because I can handle the situation myself and I don't want him to get involved
>yell at him that he's not my big brother and he doesn't need to feel like he needs to protect me
>push him out the house and lock the door
>friend shouts "you can't be mad at me for just checking up on a friend"

I told him I wanted to be left alone and he didn't respect those wishes despite himself saying that he'll give me space.
>>
Guys who play whiteknight/big brother in real life are
>>
you're a real edgy faggot arent you
>>
>>29344545
I wish someone cared that much about me.
>>
>>29345731

No you won't. When you say you want to be left alone you really do mean it and won't appreciate someone constantly calling you until you tell them w hat's wrong. You won't like it when someone goes to your house to check up on you as if you can't handle a bit of drama.

We're all adults, we don't say the opposite of what we mean. If someone is sad and wants to be left alone, they leave them be. Texting them or trying to cheer them up when it isn't asked for can be overbearing and make things worse.
>>
>>29345785
>Falling for the adulthood meme
>Literally refusing help
>Ingrateful for people who care enough to help you when you're failing to help yourself
My god you're a faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.