[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with 2 girls. What am I supposed to do? Keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Cj_HkCtWkAA0NeB.jpg (42 KB, 540x335) Image search: [Google]
Cj_HkCtWkAA0NeB.jpg
42 KB, 540x335
I'm in love with 2 girls. What am I supposed to do? Keep it up until it blows up in my face, or pick one. It's like trying to pick a damn build for an rpg but far more serious.
>>
>>29344063
You said nothing on whatever they are in love with you
>>
You pick the one who smells nicest. Trust me family.
>>
>>29344117
they both are. I'm 100% sure.
>>
>>29344130
not bad advice actually
>>
>>29344117
one will move wherever I go after college, the other I'm not so sure..I guess that answers my own question. just feels bad m8.
>>
>>29344136
I had this situation sort of. From three I 'picked' the one that I had a crush on. But I am a shy fuck, and that girl was both angry at me for ignoring her and I didn't even know her.
The other one I knew better I rationalized away, the other I knew somewhat I did not even expect until the highschool party.
Ended up with nothing. Maybe for the better since I was also depressed as fuck.
One girl started to get sad and that made me sad too. Another I met some time ago and she's still mad at me for not answering her crush/love whatever.
>>
>gf wifey obsessed with me, shy, cute, quiet
>coolest chill friend, outgoing, likes to have fun
>>
>>29344275
fcuk i know the right choice. just never been in this situation before...don't want to hurt either of them...
>>
>>29344327
actually the more I think about it the more I have no idea what the actual fuck.

shy cute gf and I have this intimate connection but we have so much fucking problems and really awful fights in the past, ways make up but kinda tainted the relationship

chill cool sexy friend seems more of a gamble but I think about her more because so many probs with gf...and shes not shy, I'm naturally shy so she makes more outgoing and comfortable when I'm hanging out with her
>>
>>29344388
honestly I feel like bad person sometimes, but then I think gf has done terrible things to me before. no wonder I got close to someone else...but now gf is trying really hard..

making me go insane
>>
Reading your comment makes me somewhat glad though. Maybe I can turn one of those neglected ones into a girlfriend and have a mature relationship
Teenage relationships are so much drama.

It seems more likely to give someone that which they never got then to retry all of it.
>Implying they aren't settled already lol
>>
>>29344505
implying they wont go to the next chad
>>
>>29344700
I know you are keeping the mythology of Chad alive and I appreciate it, I originally wanted to reference Chad too. But you know, in reality there's a few women which don't like Chads. They get fucked and played by a Chad and don't want that again. Or they just wanna settle.

It is more likely I simply do not make a chance.
>>
>>29344771
u making me feel bad m8.

u sound like one of my friends, maybe its my mind playing tricks on me

what letter does your name start with
>>
>>29344063
Choose a gun and kill yourself.
>>
>>29345125
Only correct answer itt
Kys, OP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.