[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your therapist asks why you don't have a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: nigga, you must be joking.png (37 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
nigga, you must be joking.png
37 KB, 168x168
>tfw your therapist asks why you don't have a gf
>>
what do you expect from a normie who went to school and has a career
>>
They don't do this.
>>
They just want to hear your reasoning to get a better feel of how you're doing mentally. If you're an externalizer or an internalizer, what you focus on, how emotionally charged you'll get, shit like that. I assure you, they're not surprised to hear that you're alone.
>>
>>29343944
One asked me:
"Don't you want a gf?" Said "Nah".
"Not even a fuckbuddy?" Said "Nah".
If I remember correctly.
>>
He keeps telling me to stop drinking and smoking weed
>>
>>29344038
don't listen to him, he sounds like a pussy
>>
File: fuq.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
fuq.png
8 KB, 512x512
>>29343944
therapists ask shit like this to gauge if you internalize or externalize your problems. answering "women don't like me, they are all weirded out by me" = you externalize problems. answering "i'm ugly, i'm gross, i don't even try to approach anybody" = you internalize problems. depending on which one you lean towards, your methods for treatment will vary. that's why they ask.
>>
>>29344062

what happens if you say you dont know why?
>>
>>29344095
then they have to ask something else, idk im not a fucking therapist
>>
File: 1466178914490.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466178914490.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29343944
What should I reply to win one million dollars?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.