[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
too many pepes on this board what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: CDVYKjNUEAEof_d (1).jpg (15 KB, 324x313) Image search: [Google]
CDVYKjNUEAEof_d (1).jpg
15 KB, 324x313
too many pepes on this board what the fuck
>>
this is what happened when /r9k/ became the new new hip memer destination on the internet

I don't know when the underage memers will leave, probably never, we can only hope they will mature as they age and stop posting dumb shit
>>
>>29343996
Just meme with the underage girls, anon. Then engage in SFW sadism with them, they love it.
>>
>>29343996
No it happens on every board, even /ck/ which is one of the slowest boards has people trying to force memes and spamming threads

It's just 4chan in general, if you were on it when nobody really knew what it was that was the best time. Now everyone knows what it is and they think they understand the culture that it started.
>>
>>29344018
>Just meme with the underage girls, anon.

look at this silly pepe XD that's me in the dark LOL
>>
>>29344041
>before it was cool
seriously what the fuck dude you're just as bad as them

I understand what you're saying, there are newfags everywhere "pretending" to get it
>>
>>29344125
No not really, are you saying a sudden increase in popularity and new users won't drive the quality down? I'm not saying "before it was cool", but there was a time when the majority of people never heard of 4chan while it's common now.
>>
>>29344180
I understand. but will it ever die down? probably not. this is just how it is now?
>>
>>29344242
You just have to ignore it or start making decent threads to counter it. Make a decent thread that gets people posting and they won't spend as much time in shit threads. Then maybe they'll start making their own threads.

You can't go back, and you shouldn't really want to.
>>
File: 1466178914490.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466178914490.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29343897
Welcome to /pepe/.
If you're a robot, enjoy your stay.
If you're a cyborg, please leave.
If you're a normie, get out (reeeeee).
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.