[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon Detection Skills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Reminder to femanons that you don't belong here, even if you don't mention your gender. We know.

>She directs the conversation back to herself
>She is obviously and obnoxiously offended by any dissent towards her posts
>>
its pretty easy to tell when it's a girl posting even if they don't do the whole >hehehe femanon here hehehe

if you read a post and the voice you hear in your head when you read it is a nagging bitch, 90% of the time it's a femanon, the other 10% are beta cuck nu males
>>
>>29343702
That's impossible to prove, though? Of course you'd convince yourself of that
>>
>>29343808
smells like a vaginal poster is in the thread
>>
>>29343808

damn that was fast

Here we have Exhibit A
>>
>>29343830
I mean, I get what you're saying, but he is right. He's definitely a nu-male roaster enabler though.
>>
>shames people using an external social group
eg "you losers", "other people are"
>ad hominem
eg you fedoralord, misogynist, other such meaningless words
Those are the big 2
>>
>>29343680
have you ever used omegle r9k?

It's super fucking easy to tell women apart, because they literally post like braindead cunts

I don't know, it's like they expect to be treated like women even on an anonymous chat website, they only give dry answers and expect you to lead the conversation

pretty much every single time I've guessed a stranger was a girl I was correct. way 80% of the time
>>
>>29343970
>have you ever used omegle r9k?
>*silence*
>stranger: hi
>you: hi
>*silence*
>disconnect
EVERYTIME
>>
>>29343808
>Statement with a question mark
Gender aside, always the mark of the faggot
>>
File: 1465444188938.jpg (277 KB, 324x632) Image search: [Google]
1465444188938.jpg
277 KB, 324x632
>>29343808
>asks for "le proofs"
>doesn't just utilize vril to manifest ones own reality from the form world
Typical roastie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.