[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypersonic Weapon Russia easily overcome the US missile defe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hypersonic Weapon Russia easily overcome the US missile defense.

Russia is developing a hypersonic weapon to overcome the US missile defense system, says James Acton, one of the program managers on nuclear policy at the Washington Carnegie Endowment. His opinion leads Forbes columnist Bruce Dorminy.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/06/hypersonic-da-russia-supera-defesa-antimisseis-dos-eua.html
>>
>>29343649
If there is one nation I truly despise - it's the russians.
>>
Can 16 year old retards get the fuck out please? We don't need people that aren't smart enough to know that Russia is spitting out Cold War level, superficial propaganda atm. They've embarrassed themselves a dozens of times now
Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ojIbHbhak4
If you can't tell what's wrong with this video you are hopelessly retarded and should suicide. If you are spanish/portuguese you should suicide too. You guys ruin online servers.
>jajajajajajaja
>>
>>29343649
what's the difference between hypersanic and supersanic
>>
>>29343649
>implying Trump and Putin won't fellate eachother while removing kebab from the middle east
>>
>>29343857
HEY YOU DO NOT DISRESPECT MOTHER RUSSIA! The nation you should despise is saudi arabia, it's basically sandnigger central and their government funds terrorists......
>>
>>29345441
I think Russians are bros, why do they hate us lately?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.