[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw there's a robot starving to death in his parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1455194170446.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1455194170446.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>yfw there's a robot starving to death in his parents panic room right NOW
>>
>>29343379
Sounds very specific, OP

Are you talking about yourself
>>
File: 1465333354863.png (81 KB, 409x406) Image search: [Google]
1465333354863.png
81 KB, 409x406
I remember that thread from a couple of days ago. Hopefully he didn't die a painful death.
>>
>>29343379
Is anyone scanning the headlines? Do we even have a clue as to where this Anon is located?
>>
context
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/29294331
>>
>>29343379

Made me chuckle. I was one of the guys trying to talk him out of it but I'm pretty sure that thread was bait so don't worry too much OP.

I bet you're the same guy, trying to start a meme or something.

This is what I tell myself at least.
>>
>>29343379
That thread was such b8 and you're the OP of both that one and this. Good b8 m8 hit the front page of reddit
>>
>>29343379
He will have nearly died of dehydration by now
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.