[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw was a pretty typical robot a while ago, depressed, self-loathing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: magnetom.jpg (139 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
magnetom.jpg
139 KB, 960x720
>tfw was a pretty typical robot a while ago, depressed, self-loathing, insecure in society
>suddenly massive health problems LITERALLY out of nowhere
>now i don't care about all this bullshit anymore and i just focus on surviving, getting shit done, and getting my health back on track if such a thing is even possible

Seems like the "cure" to being a robot was "actual" pain.
>>
>>29343372

The "cure" is that you're doing shit to keep your mind and body busy. You just got it thrust upon you rather than have to look for it yourself, something many robots lack the willpower to do.
>>
>typical robot
>depressed, self-loathing, insecure in society
>yet still thinks things can change
Child, you were never a robot and have only tasted true pain.
>>
>>29343372
Massive how?
>>
>>29343485
>le no true robot meme

Why is this stupid meme repeated all over?
>>
>>29343372
Please describe your health problems
>>
>>29343485
Most robots complain about being virgins
>>
>>29343487
>>29343508
Inner ear problem and deficit.

>l-lol it's nothing !

The inner ear is one of the main "system" allowing you to have balance in virtually anything you do. I'll let you make your own conclusions about what happens when the system starts fucking up.
>>
>>29343372
you have a point but you were forced to change. usually it's really hard to get over your problems with sheer will power. for example I think that you could cure a person with social anxiety by threatening to murder them or their family if they don't expose themselves to their fear. also >>29343407 is right, your health problems took priority over your mental ones.
how would you convince your past self that didn't experience actual pain to change?
>>
>>29343536
You overly dramatic little faggot
>>
>>29343536
>ear infection
>massive health problem
lol
>>
>>29343536
>I feel really secure in society now that I can't stand up without falling over.

Just be yourself might no longer be the most worthless shit posted.
>>
>>29344735
>>29344761
>>29344772
>haha according to my dumb motherfucking ass it's nothing so it totally invalidates the whole thing !

Classic /r9k/.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.