[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/ thinking of making a tinder profile, does that shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
hey /r9k/
thinking of making a tinder profile, does that shit actually work? seen a few threads in the past but idk if it's bait or not. I'm not terrible at keeping conversation either I was just wondering
>>
are you good looking? do you have good pictures of yourself?
>>
>>29343006
it's like any other site. it works, as long as you're at least average looking and have an ok profile.
>>
>>29343006
If you can muster up a few good pictures of yourself. Maybe throw on a suit and take a picture with a timer like somebody took one of you. And it helps if you have really low standards. But I've been on for a few months and have gotten a few numbers. Never met anybody but you can get some nudes if that's your goal
>>
>>29343012
kind of but I have a few good photos of myself
>>
File: 1466096950026.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466096950026.jpg
134 KB, 1200x1600
>>29343080
>>29343012
This is my face senpai
>>
>>29343299
you should be good

just get a better picture of yourself to post on there (better lighting, one where you're smiling, whatever)
>>
I fucked a fat mexican girl once

not worth it
>>
Do it. Seriously, what's the worst that can happen? Just remember it's a numbers game. If a girl talks to you it means nothing. You have to message tons until you will get one date.
>>
>>29343299
Every time I see your face on here a little part of me dies inside.
>>
>>29343299
Alright is this the fucking punchline you nigger
>>
Tinder is good for casual sex if you know how to use it but thats about it
>>
File: image.png (466 KB, 726x772) Image search: [Google]
image.png
466 KB, 726x772
A Stanley in every thread!
>>
>>29343006
It does work it just takes time and effort. I got 2 hookups and after that a virgin gf who I've been with a year. If you wanna talk numbers maybe 7% of the 100 women you converse with will lead to anything. You have to talk to a lot of girls, and probably lower your standards a bit.
>>
>>29343006

I did it and it worked.
In the sense that in a few days lots of actual prostitutes (and wannabe prostitutes who already had a pricelist for me) swiped me.
>>
File: 1463977682662.png (21 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1463977682662.png
21 KB, 645x773
>>29344214
get out normie

JUST
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.