[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with me, doctors of 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 9l5ifml.png (556 KB, 515x599) Image search: [Google]
9l5ifml.png
556 KB, 515x599
>background.. be NEET for 3 years now, have on a few occasions noticed what looked like blood in my solid shit, had an episode of stomach aches and lots of farting about one month ago, i'm 5'10" 125lbs-130lbs

>be a week ago, have headache and stomach aching, farting a fucking lot and it smells fucking disgusting, like there is something wrong with me, sort of annoying but whatever it will go away right--- this lasts for a couple of days

>past week, muscle aches, chills, shit is literally a liquid, have diarrhea like every hour now, fever of 100.6 - 101, felt like an old man, couldn't move quickly, felt like total shit 100%--- this lasts for about 3-4 days

>fever goes away sort of, aches and chills sort of go away, still barely there, but still have this fucking diarrhea and stomach aching

>doesn't go away no matter what i eat

>extremely faint nausea still

>drink some water, have diarrhea, eat banana, have diarrhea, eat yogurt, have diarrhea

>100% liquid, absolutely no solid parts
------------
this is going on for like every hour at this point. i saw some blood on my toilet paper and I think my asshole bled from how much i'm shitting and wiping at this point. the fever basically went away, but this diarrhea just won't quit.

i checked webmd, and all it tells me is IBS and the stomach flu, so it basically doesn't tell me anything.

i haven't vomited once yet. i haven't even come close to vomiting. i have no cough, i don't have a lot of mucus build up, no real soreness in my throat until today, and even then it is mild.

What is wrong?
>>
>>29342850

Your systems are pretty nonspecific. I recommend seeing your PCP if you're worried about.

I would think about changing your diet more generally, 130lbs for 5'10 is underweight
>>
totalbiscuit had the bleeding problem

it can range from nothing to life threatening so maybe go get it checked out??
>>
>What's wrong with me
Well generally you're a dumb cunt for not seeing a Doctor. Specifically, you're going to have to see a Doctor.
>>
>>29342850
norovirus. Only supportive treatment, fluids, IV if needed due to dehydration, soft mild foods, vitamin c, zinc, antihistamines, decongestants, and OTC pain relievers as needed.
>>
>>29342850
>and all it tells me is IBS and the stomach flu, so it basically doesn't tell me anything.

yeah that's pretty broad, because it could be a lot of things

Go to a gastroenterologist ASAP. Whatever you have will not go away on its own and you won't be able to cure it with over the counter meds.

Things like that are hard to diagnose, but the doctor will most likely give you some sample meds and sign you a prescription for something that should at least help with some of the symptoms almost immediately.

Try to avoid going to a primary care doctor or the ER. Primary care doctor won't help you and just recommend a gastroenterologist to you and if you go to the ER they will probably just knock you out and do a colonoscopy right there.
>>
>>29342850
I would definitely buy some Zinc Gluconate lozenges, they are an OTC antiviral, and some sports drink or ensure along with drinking a lot of water, resting, and taking pain relievers as needed, and seeing a doctor (Internist with referral to GI doctor as needed) if you feel weak or bleed profusely or are deeply feverish or dehydrated.
>>
>>29342850
>blood in my solid shit

See a doctor you dumb fuck. It could just be haemorroids bit could just as easily be cancer. 4chan is not a doctor holy fuck
>>
>>29343137
Norovirus is really common and everything except the shitting blood (which could be hemorrhoids aggravated by the diarrhea) would be my first guess. If they have HMO insurance in US they have to go to an internist first and if they have PPO they can go str8 to a gi doctor. My cousin lives nearby and she's a GI resident at the local hospital.
>>
>>29343174
>>29343190
my asshole sort of hurts a lot at this point so it has to be that.
>>
All the solid waste is leaking in to your abdomen, bro
>>
>>29343190
I also don't have any insurance. how fucked am I?
>>
>>29342850
I had basically the same thing recently, OP, up to and including bloody toilet paper from wiping too much. It'll let up eventually.
>>
>>29344658
This OP, my cousin had the same thing, you're probably gonna die teebeeaych
>>
I'm in a somewhat similar boat, OP
>Random stomach aches
>muscle aches
>Shitting more than usual
>Throat somewhat sore

I have other symptoms too as in:
>Vomitting in the morning (Stuff comes up only once during the whole ordeal)
>Tired as fuck
>Extreme nausea
>Feeling like something is kicking in my lower belly
>>
dude it sounds like the flu. big fucking deal.
>>
>>29345761
I forgot to add, this has been going on for a few months
>>
>>29345622
get medicaid from obama.
>>
>>29345783
what are you eating? do you wash your hands often? do you live in close quarters with strangers?
>>
>>29345795
I just applied today.
>>
>>29345813

>On average, I usually eat stuff at home, but we have been getting fast food somewhat more than usual

>Yes, I do wash my hands a lot

>No
>>
>>29345813
The vomitting just developed this week, but I've had a like bump on my lower abdomen for the whole time, but lately it seems bigger. The bump isn't like in one spot, but my entire lower abdomen is distended. Two of my close friends insist that I'm probably knocked up.
>>
>>29345847
sounds like a minor stomach bug that you are getting common to people who are on cruises or live in dorms.
>>
>>29345889
oh ur female? take a preggo test
>>
>>29345920
The thing is, there's no way I could be pregnant, since I haven't had any type of sexual inter course. It's super confusing
>>
>>29345945
Did you get blackout drunk and start missing periods?
>>
You need to get your pipes unclogged, luckily I am an expert, A/S/L?
>>
>>29345988
I didn't. I haven't been missing them, but they seem a bit different, and they've been late each time.
>>
>>29345988
I'll try to look more into it, I appreciate you trying to help. Have a good day, anon
>>
>>29346052
>and they've been late each time.
Are you super anorexic or super overweight?
Have you gone one or off a new kind of birth control?
>>
>>29345889
>The bump isn't like in one spot, but my entire lower abdomen is distended

If you are not pregnant see a doc. Could be a tumor.

You don't want to die, do you?
>>
>>29342850
>hasnt seen a doctor

Way to be retarded
>>
>>29346244
that's what happens when you're american. no free healthcare.
>>
>>29342850
It can be many things

I had blood in my shit back in 2014, I don't have that anymore as far as I know but I'm pretty sure my bleeding was caused by an infection or tear in my colon, because months prior to that I had an extremely bad food poisoning episode, I was shitting every 5 minutes and my stomach was in pain constantly non stop
I have abdominal pain from time to time, but that's because I most likely have IBS since my shitting has never been good, ever

Still you should go to the doctor, there's plenty of things that can cause your symptoms
>>
your pretty much dead op
>>
>>29342850
>acknowledging the existence of h3h3

there's your problem
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.