[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pot Raid in Hippie Enclave in Denmark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: christiania.jpg (519 KB, 1024x1082) Image search: [Google]
christiania.jpg
519 KB, 1024x1082
COPENHAGEN, Denmark Copenhagen police say they are conducting raids against organized hashish sale at Copenhagen's famed Christiania hippie neighborhood, in one of the largest police actions where the drug is openly sold.

Police spokesman Poul Kjeldsen says at least 17 people were detained Friday after helmeted police entered the downtown enclave, created in 1971 when hippies squatted at a former navy barracks.

He declined to say how many officers were involved. The TV2 channel aired footage showing officers with chain saws cutting up wooden stalls in Pusher Street, where the illegal hashish is sold.

Kjeldsen said Christiania's annual hashish sale is of about 1 billion kroner ($151 million).

Since a large action in 2014, police regularly conduct raids there, sometimes sparking clashes.

from NYT
>>
>>29342793
I always wonder how these people use all that money. I know that all the equipment and shit is expensive, but these guys have to be burying money all over the place.
>>
>>29343218
That's why its illegal. Men in government don't seriously care if you choose to use drugs, but they do care if that causes you to buy goods without sales tax, and to avoid paying income tax for those who sell. Also probation pseudo-jim crow for black and hispanic young men. But mainly that they are criminals who avoid taxes and drug laws target people who dodge taxes somehow.
>>
why are europeans so damn cucked?
>>
>>29343699
I dunno but Denmark doesn't allow foreigners to access their social welfare system often so they get to maintain a weird monoculture and rank as happy yet higher in suicide because far north. I'm of German and Southern European stock so I have trouble imagining the mindset.
>>
>>29342793
The only reason that whole district should not be burned to the ground is that the whole city would reek of cannabis afterwards.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.