[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 688x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 688x631
how you do/don't fit traditional gender stereotypes, respectively
>>
I don't know about that shit, but I'd put my dick in that thing
>>
>>29342712
write your own essay faggot
>>
>>29342712
This isn't what postmodern means
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Do

Stoic, Capable, Work Ethic, and lastly a fascist which is the ultimate masculine form of political idealogy.

Fascism inspired me to better myself. But I will occasionally come back here to encourage others as well as remind myself.
>>
>>29342712
I don't like beer? But I do like strong liqour. I am a hopeless romantic that listens to those ridiclious sweet songs?
>>
>>29342825

>fascist which is the ultimate masculine form of political idealogy.

you edge kids are the new meme and you don't even realize it ))

soon you will be considered the same as fedora atheism / new wave feminism
>>
>like to cook
>good with animals and kids
>messy, disorganized
>wear makeup
>cry easily at movies

Vs
>think sex and romance are overrated
>think shoes/bags are retarded, use pockets
>like violence
>like gross humor
>can outdrink most people
>>
>>29342808
You're right, but it's how it gets used all over the fucking place.
>>
>>29342825
>doesn't post the don'ts

Way to be boring
>>
>>29342712
I just cant get into any sexual emotions with girls or guys.

Besides that every "relationship" is based on lies ans how we only show the side of ourselves we want the other person to see. Ultimately im asexual and besides that while I do have a dick I never used it and Im more intuned with my feminine side and spirituality.

I feel i dont register to any gender now just based on my emotional state and where my head is with the world. A third gender is in order to define me
>>
>>29342986
You just defined yourself without one, good show.
>>
>>29342900

Fascists are different though senpai. Most of them know that they're ridiculous and tend to make fun of themselves pretty often, half of modern day fascism is irony. They're kind of like nazi hipsters.
>>
Edgy opinions
Mouth like a longshoreman
Use this shitty website
Preference for solitude
Frequent masturbator/regular sexual release affects my functionality
Low social intelligence and ability to emotionally manipulate others
Anger and rage issues that manifest through physical outbursts
Masculine posture
Squared jaw
Barrel Chested
Big ugly feet

I probably do produce the wrong amount of testosterone.
>>
>>29343391
This fits gender stereotypes in Scotland.
>>
>>29343391
>Low social intelligence and ability to emotionally manipulate others

Do you understand these are mutually exclusive?
>>
>>29343668
Wrong conjunction, sorry.
Low social intelligence OR ability to emotionally manipulate others
Adjective low is applied both to social intelligence and ability to emotionally manipulate others, so my ability's low as well.
>>
>>29342712
Don't like stuff in my ass, not attracted to dicks or dudes, be born cis male.

Want my partner to hold me, be the big spoon and so on as if she is the man in the relationship. Still don't want anything up my ass though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.