[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place has become shit for wallowing in misery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1446304668846.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1446304668846.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
Too many "b urself" normies around.

I need a forum I can go to have people acknowledge my confirmation bias about how hideous I am and stop trying to give me uplifting little speeches every fucking time I come around just to drink and be sad.

Post a story and "it's not that bad."

Post a picture and "oh ur so attractive why don't u have a gf?"

And the fucking endless taunting of boypussy or trap threads or not even that - just an ocean of unattainable EVERYTHING that dangles this fucking fantasy in front of my face half the time I'm here.

Tired of it. I'd retreat to something like 8ch or Wizardchan but fuck those places are slower than a glacier, although Wiz has next to none of this fantasy bullshit that keeps getting posted here.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
Nice blog post. Nobody cares if you don't like it. Leave. Anyway see you tomorrow anon
>>
>Post a picture

You're everything wrong with this place you fucking faggot.
>>
File: Cj5S9q7VAAI66UY.jpg (96 KB, 550x780) Image search: [Google]
Cj5S9q7VAAI66UY.jpg
96 KB, 550x780
>tfw it's becoming harder and harder to relate to people here

>tfw you see a post about a failed date, an ex, a gf, someone hanging out with their friends and realize even people who think they're undesirable enough to come here still are miles ahead of you
>>
Don't worry anon! I'm sure all of those bad Normies will leave you alone :)
>>
>>29342626
It's OK anon. Keep trying
>>
What's wrong with you? Wizchan is literally made for you. What, it's too slow? Maybe it's because... if /r9k/ only had shitty wizchan quality posts it would be as shitty as wizchan!

4chan is a website for normies, and always has been. If you get triggered by girls or people who have had sex, then fuck off. This site is not for you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.