[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 match on tinder >said hey >no text back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.png (291 KB, 486x572) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
291 KB, 486x572
>1 match on tinder
>said hey
>no text back
>>
op you must be really ugly then, could you be kind as to screen shot your tinder bio to know what we're working with?
>>
File: deadinside.jpg (230 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.jpg
230 KB, 800x800
>download tinder
>zero matches

kill me
>>
File: Screenshot_20160617-085455.png (289 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160617-085455.png
289 KB, 1440x2560
What should I message her next famalam
>>
>say hey

You can't be this autistic.
>>
>>29342629
Time and place
>>
>buy new type of deodorant
>smells like complete ass
whelp. looks like i'm going to be alone for another year.
>>
>>29342629
Tell her you are posting her messages on r9gay and you watch lolicon
>>
File: 1437816500420.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1437816500420.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>Terrible week. Had to wageslave for extra time. Got rejected on Okc several times.
>Go to sleep
>Meet cutest girl while dreaming, absolute 10/10, a flawless cherub of beauty and compassion.
>She's actually interested in me, not head over heels, but enough to where she can overlook my flaws.
>We end up at some Victorian manor.
>She's clinging onto me, her friends tease her, other people say hello.
>I get excited and talk to someone, then turn back around
>She's gone...
>I wake up

Not even in my fucking dreams.
>>
>>29342760
iktfb i recently had one of these dreams too. It hurts more than real life.
>>
File: 1465998494966.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465998494966.png
181 KB, 400x400
>>29342760
Dude. I hate those dreams. Fuckin' suck, man.
Amazing how they're never fulfilling but they still feel better than reality.
>>
It's always the same with you permavirgins.

>bawahhh women don't like me
>they only want Chad and have way too high standards
>actually thinks that a simple hey is a good starter for a conversation and that she should reply to something that 90% of all boring people write

Learn how to function as a normal social person and how to talk.

Mention something from her pictures or bio, ask something, tell something, be witty and cool

And not some boring "hey"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.