[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /r9k/ I need actual real advice for once My girlfriend is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 610x610
ok /r9k/ I need actual real advice for once

My girlfriend is out of my league and she openly states it to me. We haven't been together long and just 2 days ago she went on a "girls holiday" to Greece without really telling me anything about it.

She isn't really trying to hide the fact that she's being a skank on tour. Endless pictures of her dancing with other men, passed out (presumably drunk), pictures of her walking around her hotel room naked etc

She has always been distant from me on an emotional level so honestly I'm not too surprised. The question is what do I do about this? I'm 99% sure "girls holiday" means "get fucked by as many chads as possible in 5 days", but if I leave her I'll never get anything like her again.
>>
>>29342423
if she's really being as bad as you're saying, you should probably leave her.
>>
>>29342423
What is more valuable to you? Bad feelings because you did the right thing? Bad feelings because you let yourself get used?
>>
>>29342423
>My girlfriend is out of my league and she openly states it to me

Major red flag in the first sentence alone. Just break up with her, that's a pretty shitty way for anyone to treat anyone else.
>>
File: 1463314792756.png (26 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1463314792756.png
26 KB, 958x660
>>29342423
You you value your pride and self-respect lower than your sexual desires?
That's what it comes down to.
Don't be a pathetic cuck, OP.
>>
>>29342423
Why are you depraving yourself to a cunt.
tell her shes a fucking whore and a terrible person she doesnt give a fuck about you and if you let someone treat you like this you'll DEFINITELY not get anything like her again
>>
>>29342423
Im having difficulty figuring out why she is dating you. Are you rich and buy her shit or something? It sounds like she doesn't even like you.
>>
>>29342423
I was in a similar situation. My ex went off on a euro tour with a friend. Within 2 days of landing, she fucked a nigger that was on the tour group with them and proceeded to fuck 6 other guys.

Just dump her now. No point in pulling your hair out, at the very least you'll ruin her trip.
>>
>>29342423
This hits too close to home cause im going through basically the same situation minus the "tells me shes better than me constantly" part.

The girl Im trying to get just went on a vacation to florida with her best friend and showed numerous photos via snapchat with her and older men. Shes 18 and these men are in their 30s. She wasnt like this until she met her "best friend" who is basically a damn slut and making her look and be bad. She smokes now, goes to bars with numerous dudes and the worse part is she knows full well i love her but continues. She'd make date plans for us and never follow through, act like a bubble headed dumbass and even told me she was almost raped and kidnapped while on vacation due to her being drunk.

I completely dropped her from the "love" list. Bu continue to talk to her because I put in too much effort not to at least get fucked by her. She likes me i know she does but the people she allows around her changes how she behaves and i hate that.

Dont get too infatuated, theyre more girls and understand you never put all your eggs into one basket.
>>
>>29342592
>at the very least you'll ruin her trip.
I doubt it.
>>
>>29342423
>My girlfriend is out of my league and she openly states it to me.

Holy hell this hits home.

I wouldn't date her if I were you, she literally couldn't care less about you mate, she probably wants you to dump her already.
>>
Shes doing this so you'll dump her.
>>
>>29342423

>My girlfriend is out of my league and she openly states it to me.

Well as out of your league as she might be, I hope you do realise that any self respecting person would not accept shit like that.

Cut her off OP, you'll be better for it, or else you'll end up like that cuck in Boogie Nights.
>>
Nigga this woman is not your girlfriend
>>
>>29342616
>>29342603
>>29342592
>this hits close to home

Jesus christ how retarded do you fucks have to be to be used and abusee by a bitch with a fish hole between her legs just cause she has a pretty face?

Whats so hard about just realizing the girl is sadly not what you wanted or thought and then proceeding to the next?

I refuse to believe people are this beta
>>
>>29342423
Dude being with a nice girl that isn't as attractive is much better than being beta provider for some trashy ass skank. If you had any modicum of self respect you would dump her. But don't dump her in the pitiful way I imagine people like you dumping someone where you're back together next time she takes her shirt off. Say "were done", leave, and delete her number. She will know why, you don't owe her anything.
>>
>ok /r9k/ I need actual real advice for once

then go to >>>/adv/ you moron
>>
>>29342423
>if I leave her I'll never get anything like her again.

Count your fucking blessings, retard.
>>
>>29342678
Agreed. dont give her the pleasure of fucking her just get up and leave.
>>
>>29342672
>used and abused

I was more focused on the whole "my gf is going to greece" thing. She never said anything ill to me.

Truth be told I didn't really care for her myself and was going to dump her once I was bored of her pussy.
>>
>girlfriend

fuck off failed normalscum we have no sympathy for your kind.
>>
>>29342423
Leave her and tell her you found someone better..even if thats a lie hurt her fucking ego
>>
she hardly respects you. have some dignity and dump her ass
>>
>>29342423
I'm about 99% sure this is a dumb cuk troll thread.
No male actually acts like this. Also, not going on a vacation with your boyfriend? Lmao
>>
>>29342753
That's not going to hurt her ego. The best way to hurt a woman's ego is complete silence, become a ghost to her. Some transparent and obvious bullshit won't have near the effect.
>>
>>29342423
Men need a certain amount of cucking to stay in line.

Without it, your robot mind will tell you that you need to know what it's like to fuck other girls than your girlfriend because it isn't about love, it's about being chad. You need to be reminded that you aren't Chad and that you won't be doing better than your gf. As Taylor Swift says, boys only want love if it's torture.
>>
>>29342672
Without going into crazy details, basically she insinuated that I'm "objectively not that attractive of a guy" and that she "was attracted to my mind more than anything". That was about the time I emotionally checked out and dumped her a month later due to other shit.

There's a lot more depth to the relationship that I don't feel like getting into, just that it was a weird relationship, and it's not as simple as "she was treating you like trash bro don't be beta".
>>
>>29342786
This is true as HELL. I ignored the girl I loved when she went on vacation. She was posting constantly on snapchat with it and I didnt post anything or seen her shit for that whole week.

To the point where she messaged ME, saying "was I ok?" and "I really want to call you tonight"

Bitchea hate being ignored, power switch her ass and show her youre the man and WHY youre the man.

I tried being respect to women all my life and it has failed me. Being somewhat of an assholr helps apparently. And thats sad because i really respect women
>>
>>29342423

If you have to ask the question, you already know the answer. Get rid, brah.
>>
With all the shit she puts you through and her obviously being a slut do you even want the likes of her again?
>>
> She has always been distant from me on an emotional level so honestly I'm not too surprised.

How is that compatible with her being your gf?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.