[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my friend John. He is 32 and a KHV. He lives on his own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17
File: bugsbunny.jpg (85 KB, 926x783) Image search: [Google]
bugsbunny.jpg
85 KB, 926x783
This is my friend John. He is 32 and a KHV. He lives on his own and makes good money but all females are repulsed by him and I don't understand why. Yeah hes not the hottest guy around but hes a good kind hearted man who doesn't deserve this lonely life.
>>
>not the hottest guy around

solved your own mystery, OP
>>
>>29341988
>repulsed
Why this? I could see why they wouldn't be attracted to him, but repulsed doesn't seem to be deserved.
>>
A picture will for sure be enough for us to figure out everything. Like his personality.
>>
>>29341988
he looks socially awkward and he doesn't dress well. His children will be maladjusted high-functioning autists.
>>
He's a qt. What does he do
>>
>>29341988
>hes not the hottest guy around

the sheldon cooper haircut doesn't help

and if he makes good money, he probably has a nice comfy white collar job with plenty of free time. maybe he should pick up a barbell or something. Women are extremely superficial. They're also liars so they say they aren't. But that applies to your body AND your wallet.

Good luck to John though.
>>
>>29341988
Why don't you fuck him OP?
>>
>>29342077
this

also, checked

origidigidoodly
>>
I think he looks nice enough.
Has he been trying online dating? Are friends helping to set him up? How high are his standards?
>>
>>29341988
he could actually look really good, grow out the beard a bit, get a new haircut and do some sports to get this deformed body in some shape
>>
>>29342123
>Has he been trying online dating?

online dating is a nightmare for men
>>
>>29341988
Because he looks week. Women are only attracted to that towards the end of their menstrual cycle so they seek a less aggressive male to help them raise the child
>>
Women will always prioritize the hottest guy they can get and go for him.
That said your friend will soon start getting women and the real danger is that he will become a beta provider simp to them. The 30s are when women get less desirable and scramble for a stable beta like him. With no understanding of women he'll likely go full mangina when this happens.
Try your best to get him into MGTOW. Make him watch youtubers like Sandman so he understands what women have really done to him and how to profit from the current situation he's in while staying safe from their manipulation and abuse. Men like him need this knowledge most.
>>
>>29342127
Not a nightmare, but a hassle. It definitely takes some effort. But it can easily be worth it.
>>
File: 1459774527992.jpg (74 KB, 455x619) Image search: [Google]
1459774527992.jpg
74 KB, 455x619
He looks average, that's his problem.
Even the most ugly bitch understands how she can get anything way better than him.
Tell him to become special, tell him to start offering women something other men can't offer.
That's the key.
He's literally "average joe: the man".
>>
>>29342157
No it can't. With the ratio of women to men and the kind of women that use online dating, the chances of a man not being ripped off with a women far beneath what he can get IRL are virtually 0%.
>>
>>29341988
if hes so great why dont you date him OP?
>>
Because most likely he is like a child compared to the other damaged and corrupt people around him. Therefore they can't relate. Relatability is crucial for the success of social relations.
>>
>>29342004
This.

Western women want the top 20% of men and if you are the 80% you're fucked.
>>
>>29342229
Im not kind of person to bitch about standards here and this just pisses me off.

>WHY WONT ANYONE DATE HIM LOOK AT HIM HES DECENT

The fact that you obviously are able to acknowledge hes ""decent"" but have no interest in him yourself only shows how shallow you are.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-06-25-03~2.jpg (357 KB, 1440x1792) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-06-25-03~2.jpg
357 KB, 1440x1792
He does do the online dating sites but he never ever has any success. I think he got a number one time from a fat single mother on POF but he was so awkward he fucked it up. I just feel so bad for the guy.
>>
>>29342375
He's not just desirable. He needs to become something girls want.
>>
>>29342375
he's basically me

>tall
>has life together
>decent-looking
>balding glasses nu-male

I gave up on sex and dating so I would suggest that he does that too.
>>
>>29342010
You don't see it as repulsive because you're used to the top 80% of the opposite sex being desirable, where as women only see the top 20% of the opposite sex as desirable.

>>InB4 What about gays and lesbos and bisexuals?

Fuck em they don't count.
>>
>>29342375
tell him it's about tactics and spread, if you want any kind of result you have to contact a few hundred broads.
>>
>>29342432
I've tried to hook him up with friends of girls I was fucking at the time and every time they meet him they immediately reject him. Its so sad.
>>
>>29341988
No one "deserves" anything, and he's probablt afraid of women and a super sperg in conversations.

I also know a 31 year old virgin, he just comes off as pathetic.
>I just haven't found a girl on my intellectual level man, no girls get me
Okay... So when exactly are you gonna settle for something less than perfect? Though your friend might not be like that.
>>
He'll probably have to fuck a fat or otherwise ugly woman.
>>
tell him to fuck the first fat girl he can to pop his cherry. as he gets sexual experience his pheromones will start sending out more strong attracting signals and that will slowly but surely lead to more attractive and more frequent partners. the more sex you have the more it will get offered to you. plus, the better at it you'll be.

also, never stop planting seeds. pof, tinder, dating sites....even craigslist if you're careful(never done it but have heard mixed reviews and some were really good)
>>
>>29342472
h-hey i want a fat girl ;_;
>>
>he lives in America
there's his problem. he'd do fine in Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, literally anywhere that isn't America.
>>
>>29342127
Online dating takes a bunch of effort but it works. I feel like it goes like this
>POF: trashier girls, high standards
>OKC: educated girls, high standards
>Tinder: everyone from total sluts to virgins

And yes I know you won't believe me, but I met my timid virgin girlfriend on tinder.
>>
>>29342567
I certainly don't believe you

but also there are educated girls on both and their standards are really fucking high, but the girls who aren't white collar qts are either disgusting or have children and chad issues
>>
>>29341988
At that point just consider the bald or buzzed look. But lift and get stronger first so you don't look like a cancer patient. Get contacts.
>>
>>29342567
He might be eligible for an option unavailable to most on 4chan due to his age and supposed wealth.

I'm 36 and have a well paid job. I decided to try being a sugar daddy. So I signed up for a sugar daddy website. Never before in my life have I had such an abundance of hot, young pussy. I would recommend to anyone who can afford it.
>>
>>29342556
We truly have ruined our women here.
>>
He needs to buy new clothes that actually fit him. If he feels uncomfortable he need to boost his self-esteem buy doing a sport or going to a gym. Women really like confidence. Intelligent successful straight women hate pussy in all forms.
>>
>>29342375
>that hair

hes got no chance friend
>>
You're friend, I'm going to assume, is aiming too high for his expectations of a girlfriend. He is a) holds too high standards and expects women out of his league, or b) does go for potentially attainable women but has zero social skills.

Sadly you have to live with the cards your dealt, he has to try and make the best with what he's got. He looks like the embodiment of numale. Girls don't find balding frail pale guys attractive, is that discrimination, sure, but would you find a balding frumpy ugly girl attractive?
>>
>>29341988
Judging by the pic, he's probably a manlet. Women hate short men more than anything.
>>
>>29342598
If it helps you believe any more she has daddy issues and is fat. I got her going to the gym now. If you want to look for a potential virgin on tinder go for the underspoken not massively slutty looking girls. I'm glad I found her.
>>
>>29341988
>my friend
>MY FRIEND
KEK
>>
>>29342375
Tell him to grow a beard, get lasik, and get a buzz cut.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-07-11-02~2.jpg (246 KB, 1440x1584) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-07-11-02~2.jpg
246 KB, 1440x1584
>>29342719
He's actually tall, taller than me and I'm 5'10.

Today when I see him I'm going to tell him all the suggestions you guys have said.

Found out he gave 400 dollars to a hot women co worker of his about a year ago and she hasn't paid him back so I'm pretty pissed. He's too good a guy to get treated this way.
>>
>>29342836
That's cringeworthy beta. Did he do it because he was hoping he'd get to fuck her?
>>
>>29342719
5'7" guy here who has no trouble pulling pussy laughing at you bitter lanklet virgins.
>>
>>29342897
I'm sure in the back of his mind he was hoping for that but he mostly did it because she gave him some sob story and he fell for it.
>>
>>29342907
5'7 is not even that short btw, most girls are shorter or around that height. And I'm not lanklet, if you were 5'4 like me you would know how bad it is for actual manlets.
>>
>>29342977
I know 5'4" guys who have no trouble getting laid. Any other excuses?
>>
>>29342375
>the look on the blonde's face
she isn't even trying to act nice like the other one
you can tell she just wants to get that over with
>>
>>29343106
Of course you do. I know 4'11 guys who fuck 10/10 Victoria Secret models in the daily.

Don't believe me? Yeah, just trust my anonymous words.
>>
its all about personality with girls

if you are goofy or unconfident they will dry up like the sahara
>>
All he needs is to be sympathy fucked a few times for him to become a normie and kill da pussy every w/e
>>
>>29342836
>>29342375
>>29341988

they wouln't even touch me. feels bad
>>
>>29343163
No facts are going to make you change your mind. If you were 6' tall you would still be bitter virgin. You would just find some other excuse.
>>
>>29343486
It's not an excuse when it really happens though. You won't change your mind either, so I rest my case.
>>
>>29343539
Well, given that I am a short guy who can get pussy, and know even shorter guys who can get pussy, I am not going to change my mind. What, it's all an illusion, and a bitter virgin on the internet must be right and my personal experience wrong?
>>
>>29343554
I'm not even a virgin. Whatever.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x319
>>29341988
Honestly this guy doesn't look that bad at all. I'm not gay but I'd say he's a 6/10. That's good enough for a nice plain Jane gf that will love him if he loves her back. Considering he makes "good money" this shouldn't be too hard unless he really has aspergers or something. Tell him he should get a pair of ray ban glasses because the ones in that pic are outdated. His teeth look fine and his height is fine too. Tell him to find an outdoor hobby so he spends more time in the sun and the vitamin D will help his skin look more lively.
>>
>tfw OP is John
>>
>>29343717
We all know that
>>
>>29342619

how much does that cost? a few years ago i was quoted $700/month for a weekly fuckfest with an early 30s vietnamese milf. i wasn't really feeling it.
>>
>>29343900
All price ranges. Some will be happy with just fancy dinners and gifts. Others will want a few thousand a month. It's whatever you agree on. But generally you should be able to afford at least 1k a month on a sugar baby.
>>
>>29341988
If this man was honestly 32 and a KHV I'd be all over that. He's a soild 7.5 imo.
>>
>>29341988
John, you look really familiar. Do you teach? What state are you from?
>>
>>29343997

thanks sugarbro. some guy previously on here said the minimum is $5K/month and that sounded way high to me, but maybe with the new dotcom bubble, that's for real. whatever. not into it, just wondering what the prices are like nowadays. care to share how much you pay and what you get for that?
>>
>>29344118
I have a sugar baby that I meet 2 times a month. I pick a nice destination, then fly her there, I fly there as well and we spend the weekend together. The flights, hotels, dinners, gifts cost maybe 1k to 2k a month, and in addition I give her 1k in cash a month.
>>
He's not as bad as he thinks he is, he's just... underdeveloped.

Its good that he has a nice job, that means he has some money to throw around. Tell him to get in touch with his nearest gym and enlist the services of a personal trainer and fucking stick to it. He needs to get buff. There is no other way around it. Make sure the trainer in question is a big guy that can function as a walking aspiration who is qualified and knows his shit, if he wants to save some cash on training sessions after a while any decent trainer will draw you up a exercise plan that you can follow yourself, so when he gets into the swing of things and sees some good progress he can get an in-person training session once a week and follow a self-directed plan for the other 4.

Get him on a good diet, a weightlifting regime and look into getting some nicer clothes with a proper haircut. All that should boost his confidence and help his interaction with women immensely, since i bet he behaves like a desperate sperglord with a permaboner whenever he interacts with someone he is attracted to, and that is why they are repulsed by him.

Also tell him to stay the fuck away from single mothers. Go for girls 18-25, they love older guys especially when he drives a nice car and has the money to treat them to a nice dinner now and then.

The sugar baby option the other anon suggested might be a good idea as well for some quick short term experience with sex and intimacy without stooping to the level of seeing a prostitute. Make sure he interviews them before handing over money since you dont want to get some stone cold, starfishing (but hot) bitch. I personally would want a Baby that at least appreciates the relationship and the help shes getting and is affectionate accordingly.
>>
>>29342556
>tfw no qt Czech gf to show you around Prague
>>
>>29344569
Go to Prague and get a qt Czech hooker instead.
>>
>balding
>lanky
>skinny as fuck
>big, feminine eyes
>cutesy smile

he's just not masculine in the slightest bit. In a case like this, I think steroids would be a smart choice
>>
>>29344411
>>Get him on a good diet, a weightlifting regime and look into getting some nicer clothes with a proper haircut.
Or you could just get him on roids retard.
>>
>>29342375
The type of guy who has more than one picture of him with posed, Paid girls like cheer leaders or some comic con slut will never get laid. He looks so weak and pale that he seems sick and while he may be talented with numbers, This is not a socially impressive skill. he is likely abysmal in all other aspects of life.
>>
Honestly he is kind of cute. He just need a better haircut and a better sense of fashion. Help him out OP.
>>
>>29344569
Our women are the worst though. And I never understood what's so interesting about Prague.
>>
>>29346323
>cheap beer
>hookers
>>
>>29346523
Mate, beer in Prague is pretty expensive. Actually everything is expensive compared to the rest of the country. And that also goes for the hookers.
>>
>>29342669
>>29342674
These anon are right. Get him on /fa/, he needs to dress like a chic nerd. Tell him to aim for quiet geek chicks.
>>
>>29346568
Still cheap for us western Europeans.
>>
>>29342146
So much extrapolation here
>>
>>29341988
John will die alone and unloved and no one will ever give a fuck. I hope John kills himself to escape his life of prolonged loneliness.

Men don't matter anymore, even 10/10 guys are playthings at best for women.

The world is over.
>>
>>29346296
He's beaten the hover hand, I can only assume he's a happy man.
>>
>>29342432
>You don't see it as repulsive because you're used to the top 80% of the opposite sex being desirable, where as women only see the top 20% of the opposite sex as desirable.

-_-

>Bringing up that BS study and leaving out that according to the very same one men actually contact a smaller percentage of women, than women contact men.

Women and men just have a different definition of "desirable". Men mean by it "Women SOMEONE MIGHT want to fuck" women "men I want to fuck".
>>
>>29346323
They're only "the worst" to you, they're pretty good to foreigners since every foreigner, even the toilet cleaning janitor, has more money than you people lol. Must suck to live in a third word shithole so bad that not even your own women want you.
>>
>>29346840
I don't give a shit how they treat others. They treat me like shit for things out of my control. Therefore they are the worst.
>>
>>29344118
>>29343997

>Spending 1k on a woman.
HOLY SHIT.

If I combine all dinners, gifts, etc. I payed for all GFs and ONSs I had so far, I probably arrive at 300 Euro at worst. You fags bascially cuck yourself to a professional that you have to share. WHY?

Heck, invest that money in bettering yourself (exercise, good clothing, representative car, education, social courses, etc), and you will soon have a gf and STILL can afford a cheap hooker once of twice a month until you make it.
>>
>>29346912
>*each month.
>>
>>29346897
Protip: everyone treats losers like shit.
>>
>>29346912
>implying I can't get a gf or a ons
>implying I don't already have good looks, shape, clothes, status
>implying $1k a month matters to me at all

Good for you that you're getting some. I'm just on a different level. Hell, I still spend probably $1k a month on a gf. With a sugar baby, it's a different experience than a gf. It's fun. It's a no-strings-attached straightforward arranged relationship.

You just sound jelly because you think $1k a month is a lot. I have a 6 figure income so I don't give a shit.
>>
File: 1460748135004.jpg (12 KB, 309x284) Image search: [Google]
1460748135004.jpg
12 KB, 309x284
I have a horrible feeling you're trying to dox this guy, since you didn't crop out his username and I've just looked through his instagram.

If you aren't..

He's got good and bad points.

Too many pictures at comic cons and with cheerleaders etc. Keep em to a minimum. Stop dressing up like comic book characters full stop. Less pictures at cons in general.

He needs to accept that he's balding and shave his head, grow a beard if he can. Get a better pair of frames. Lift weights and eat more. He's got a good job and he isn't fat, he's doing better than most people already. He seems like a nice guy.

>>29343651
..is there a full version of this
>>
>>29346949
And that's why losers should never participate in society and join ISIS instead.
>>
If it makes you feel any better, I think he looks like a sweetheart and would marry him. No homo.
>>
>>29346994
/r9k/ is prime recruiting ground for ISIS. What better than a bunch of disillusioned, angry losers who have nothing to do all day and want "revenge" against society?
>>
>>29347045
I'd totally join tb really honest
>>
>>29347307
You won't get your virgin qt underaged waifu though. That's only for the Chads of ISIS. Your job will be to blow yourself up.
>>
>>29346912
You don't understand because you're pure normie.

I'm not into that shit either, but I can see it's usefulness for the extremely socially retarded. It's seems like an escort but far better in terms in using her to gain sexual experience with women and a little social interaction experience. Same price in the end, so might as well. Older virgins need to think outside the box because they aren't afforded the same luxuries as normies.
>>
>>29347340
still more fun than my current life
>>
>>29341988
I feel for John so much. I'm the same age as him and in the same situation. Single moms turn down dates with me because I'm so socially awkward.

I started going to the gym more seriously as a result but I don't know if it will change anything. I have weak paper thin arms just like John.
>>
>>29347356
Yea, because the guys who spend thousands a month on sugar babies are all beta virgins. Not rich bankers.
>>
>>29346840
Yet in a hundred years after you all get raped and killed by foreign hordes, we will still be here.
>>
>>29347557
You have been raped and killed foreign hordes in your entire history. Enjoyed that little Soviet picnic in your territory that lasted a few decades?
>>
>>29344277

Cool. How old are you and how old is she? How's the sex?
>>
>>29346194
MDs are Chads and won't prescribe roids to cure beta faggotness, why whould they want to give themselves competition?
>>
>>29347679
I'm 36 and she's 23. Sex is great. She won't pull any of the gf stuff like "I don't wanna now", because we only meet on prearranged dates and she's a sugar baby. So basically she never says no to anything sexual anytime, I can do anything I want to her at any time, as many times as I want.

She's got a high sex drive so she probably fucks other guys when we're not together. But so what, I don't care. I fuck other girls too. We're like a temporary bf/gf when we're together.
>>
>>29342185
because it is OP
>>
File: 1419010745631.jpg (511 KB, 404x1920) Image search: [Google]
1419010745631.jpg
511 KB, 404x1920
>>29341988
>hes a good kind hearted man

Found your problem right here. This is seen as a weakness by women.
>>
>>29347832
>This is seen as a weakness by women.
No, it's not. Weakness is seen as a weakness. Being a good kind hearted man while also being confident is seen as attractive.
>>
>>29346983
More power to you. If I was on an mid 6-7 figure income, I'd probably just keep 4-5 girls around like that. Long term relationships (especially once you live with the girl) are just too much risk and exposure at that point.
>>
>>29347832
Why the fuck would you take a bullet for some dumb bitch?
>>
>>29342150

This. He needs to understand that women who are tired of the cock carousel will want a stable beta like him. He can't let them take advantage of him.
>>
>>29347889
because diz is sum dum ass mothafucka crackah
>>
lower his standards
>>
File: VbK1shU.gif (93 KB, 159x360) Image search: [Google]
VbK1shU.gif
93 KB, 159x360
He's secretly in love with love, op.
>>
>>29347871
I wish I made so much that I could have 4-5 sugar babies simultaneously. As it is, I usually only have one, though I've had 2 for short periods of time.
>>
File: 1346603843488.gif (907 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
1346603843488.gif
907 KB, 150x113
OP what you're doing is good. I hope you can help your friend and I wish i had a friend like you.
>>
>>29347974
>in love with love
Holy fuck what is wrong with me today
I-In love with you
>>
>>29348060
You wish you had a friend that would post your instagram and dox you on 4chan by calling you a gigantic beta virgin nerd?

The fuck?
>>
>>29341988
It may be just bad luck. Of course he's no Clint Eastwood, but there are many even worse looking guys who have a wife.
>>
>>29347791
What would you rate yourself out of 10? What would you rater her out of 10?
>>
File: 1438898341953.jpg (168 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
1438898341953.jpg
168 KB, 1000x662
>>29341988

1. Face is kind of plush and kid like. Weak chin.

2. Hairline receding.

3. Looks like a nerd. An actual nerd, not the "Chad Thundercock with glasses" kind of """nerd""" that women have in mind when they say they like nerds.

4. Skinnyfat/scrawny.

He is not physically attractive to women. He does not have the indicators of high testosterone that women are wired to find attractive.

That's the all of it and the end of it.

I'm not talking shit.

But I've had enough of this bullshit meme that says if you're a good person and work hard, women will like you by default. And the inverse, if women don't want you, it must be because you're a piece of shit who lives in a basement and has never had a job or some other bullshit.

The ugly, faith shaking truth is that human sexuality is overwhelmingly shallow and not concerned with morality at all. We see this openly acknowledged about male sexuality, but to say it of the female is forbidden, because it exposes them as no better than men, and actually even worse, because they deny and whitewash the ugly truth about their sexuality, whereas men usually admit it of themselves.

It is in this way that morally decent men are made out to be bad, evil people so that the female can continue pretending she is something more than shallow and base.

Rather than exposing herself as shallow by admitting that she simply finds a man physically repulsive, she assassinates his character to spare her own in the eyes of society. She fabricates a reason pertaining to his temperament or personality, his soul, so she can seem like her criteria is deeper and more meaningful than it really is.

While at the same time expecting any men they ARE attracted to, to put in all the work.

It disgusts me to see people do this, to throw an innocent man on the social pyre to avoid finally admitting that the Empress wears no clothes and is a jizz jar and just as shallow as men are purported to be.

>>29342375

at least he's not a manlet.
>>
File: 1365619199029.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1365619199029.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>29344569

>marathonning Rick Steve's Europe

>now want to live in Europe and travel around from one city or village to the next, eating all kinds of food, smoking all kinds of legal pot and fucking beautiful legal hookers

I almost have enough money to fuck off and do it.

I just hope I can find a nice girl to take me bareback though.
>>
>>29348635
>sees picture of guy in op
>"look! people can see that he has bitter angry feelings bottled inside of him! people know! this is why he's alone!"
>>
>>29348730
>implying weed is legal anywhere in Europe
Unless you mean the Europe of the US, like Colorado
>>
File: over900hoursinmspaint.jpg (132 KB, 441x752) Image search: [Google]
over900hoursinmspaint.jpg
132 KB, 441x752
>>29344411

Anon's advice in a pretty shoop.

Would you?
>>
>>29346296

And yet women with no socially impressive skills, who are abysmal in all aspects of life, expect everything handed to them.

Take a man and woman with the same low IQ, same plain average looks, everything.

The man is a loser, he'll die alone.

But the woman is still perceived as a valuable person, and will still expect a man out of her league to commit to her. She'll actually cringe at her male counterpart approaching her.

The sexual market is a market like any other. Sometimes markets have bubbles, where something happens to be overvalued. Eventually the bubble pops and that market crashes.

Right now, we're in the middle of a pussy bubble.

And it's gonna pop.
>>
File: New Nobility.png (239 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
New Nobility.png
239 KB, 600x399
>>29342150

>Sandman

Weak as fuck, bitch

Dropping in with the real shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>29348748

That's how people think when they hear that a guy doesn't get girls. They tend to blame the soul, like that guy said.

We kind of make women's opinions of a man the gatekeepers to a man's moral and social status.
>>
The truth is women have less control over their physical attractiveness than man. They either have a nice face/butt/boobs/curvature or they don't.

At least men have control over nearly everything. Men can sculpt their bodies and even dramatically change their facial appearance by dieting and if all else fails they can grow a hip beard to cover the weak jaw line.

Real bitter women will vehemently assert that any physical self improvement is compensation. But they'll be jealous and more attracted to a man that does this.

Maybe this is nature's way of evening things out.

Ignore everything that women say. Emulate Arnold schwarzenegger. Get healthy, get fit and put on muscle, go to jc penny and pic out normal adult that fits appropriately.

The bar is so low these days what with boys getting fat and playing minecraft that just doing the basics will put you above average in the eyes of women.
>>
>>29349491
Haha yeah I can just take steroids and get a shitload of surgeries full control lol haha hehe.

While women can just wear slutty clothes no matter what they look like.
>>
File: 1466104554988.jpg (125 KB, 955x616) Image search: [Google]
1466104554988.jpg
125 KB, 955x616
>>29341988

You know damn well why, OP. Women are incapable of human decency. They want Chad cock and only Chad cock.
>>
>>29341988
>t. John
>>
OP's speech sounds like it's being written by his bitch "best friend" who he is obviously in love with but won't give him a chance. Maybe if you stepped up he wouldn't be lonely
>>
>>29348460
I don't really know about ratings, but we're both quite decent-looking. Maybe we're both 8/10. She's tall and slender but she has small tits.
>>
Poor fucking guy. Life is not fair
>>
>>29348788
Fembot here be actually would look dateable like that
>>
>>29341988
desu he looks good. I think all he needs is some confidence. How? well.. i'd tell him to get better frames, clothes and a clean haircut. He'll feel fresh after that.

Now, if he doesn't want to look nerdy, just get him to grow a full 2-3 month beard imo

ffs people it's not that hard.
>>
>>29341988
still better looking than me.

WTB gf
>>
LIFE IS CRUEL I WILL PRAY FOR YOU JOHN
>>
>>29343554
plz fuck off my board.

you don't even deserve a ree
>>
File: mirrorpepe.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
mirrorpepe.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
>>29344277
>The flights, hotels, dinners, gifts cost maybe 1k to 2k a month, and in addition I give her 1k in cash a month.
the type of shit you can do with money...
>>
I know I'm probably too young to give a respected opinion on this matter, but I'm 23 and I used to have serious autismos. I mean, during my whole school life I got bullied even by women, and my first time experiencing the sexies was at my 18 years of age. I went to a Bakugan tournament, and managed to catch the attention of a scarcely 4/10 weeb girl. We went out maybe 3 or 4 weeks and I finally made my move. Trust me, having sex one time gives you a HUGE boost in self esteem. After losing my virginity I decided to become a master of sex and started hiring prostitutes and basically told them "Teach me, I'll pay you everything you need." Desperate and stupid, maybe, but fast forward 4 or 5 months and I had a decent ability. After that, I decided to start making myself look good. Contrary to popular beleif, you don't need to start at the gym. Starting at the gym will only intimidate you by seeing a bunch of realized chads. Start at home excercising and getting a decent look for yourself. New clothes, a decent haircut (due to the fact that he is balding he might want to go full Jonny Sins or get a military cut), grow a beard, or a mustache, whichever suits him best. Keep practicing on social skills with people who aren't chads but aren't total betas either, then move on. When you feel you have enough self esteem to move on to gym, then you'll have enough self esteem to try to hit on women. You have everything you need. Great sexual abilities, a good look, some social skills, and a soon to be sculptured body.
>>
I am just like John and dann this hurts
>>
>>29348788
pretty sure he's balding on top which is why he's got the comb over at all
>>
>>29354084
Stone Cold Steve Austin was bald
>>
>>29341988
Does he flush the toilet?
>>
>>29354614
What the fuck is wrong with you? You are a special kind of scumbag.
>>
>>29342375
GUYS PLEASE NOTE! don't post pictures on your tinder with you and another girl/ girls. GIrls don't like that shit trust me.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.