[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 9.jpg (168 KB, 810x810) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
168 KB, 810x810
Women are completely worthless as girlfriends if they aren't virgins.

>You can never truly love them after knowing their past.
>They're a dime a dozen.
>They have no self respect or any for you.
>Sex won't be a special event because she's already thrown that chance away.
>She knows you're setting for used goods and won't think twice about walking all over you.
>If you just want sex you can hookup since women don't offer a reasonable alternative.
>Men make much better companions outside I'd sex
>>
Prove me wrong: OP will die a kissless virgin.
>>
>>29341892
Even if she had sex once?
>>
>>29341892
Being a virgin isn't guarantee that she's not a whore either. Gotta judge character.
>>
File: 1390936107232.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
1390936107232.png
40 KB, 809x994
How desperate does a guy need to be to date a non-virgin girl?
>>
>>29341950
Why has nobody answered my question?
>>
>>29342023
You know the answer, normiecuck.
>>
>>29342023
you know what the word virgin means
>>
This thread is full of retards. No (You)s for you.
>>
>>29342023
Because the answer is obvious, if you only had sex once chances are it was either a hookup which is disgusting or you tried sex and then didn't commit.
>>
>>29342039
Roastie slut detected.
Original
>>
>>29341950
Why did you only have sex once?
>>
>>29341892
Yeah no, girls are useless unless they're virgins. I only ever had relationships with virgins.
>>
File: 1440135258840.jpg (209 KB, 1012x750) Image search: [Google]
1440135258840.jpg
209 KB, 1012x750
>>29341892
>Save yourself for marriage
>Dating scene is centered around having sex first and falling in love later
>Guys get bored with you fast if I don't put out or at least get drunk with them

Just
>>
>>29342392
>having no dignity at all

women everyone
>>
>>29342392
Just date decent guys. I definitely wouldn't mind waiting for marriage if I liked you.
>>
>>29342392
The problem with this is, you are trying to get with regular guys. The guys you are looking for walk right under your nose, but you are totally oblivious to them, because of your own insecurities.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBsOu44Tj2E
>>
>>29342448
This video is completely autistic. Besides she's looking for a good guy not a "nice guy".
>>
>>29342448
I know a guy who's really into school of life. Really empathetic. Comes off as the kind of nice guy like in the video. But he's browsing Tinder regularly so I don't know what's up with him.
>>
>>29342471
Ok.

Nice came out of her mouth probalby in the first 10 seconds of the video so why are you saying that there is some sort of contradiction here?

You putting nice guy in quotation marks, makes you belive that you are refering to some common meme. Could you elaborate what you mean good guy and a nice guy, like whats the difference?

Also good is just an all encompassin criteria, while nice is referring to a personal trait. Are you a boy or a girl?

I'm going to go full autist on you on this, because this kind of posting agrevates me. Like you know nothing about anything and just refute someones point, with utter nonsense.
>>
>>29342551
He seems to be a reasonably intelligent person with his own sense of morality, based on this short introduction, but I really don't see why there would be anything "up" with this person, because there are no 2 people alike in this world.
>>
>>29342562
I'm a guy and I'm saying she seems to want someone with good values not necessarily someone who just says and does nice things alot.
>>
>>29342392
Your own fault. Do you seriously think any half-decent guy is looking for a lifetime of no sex? Your only hope is to marry an asexual.
>>
>>29342610
Was the "nice guy" character in the video, according to you, a good guy or a nice guy?

Seems to me that you reacted, based on something that clashed with your memes. Like, you are arguing against a point that was never even made.
>>
>>29342591
Browsing Tinder just implies that he might not be the kind of person I want to be with. I don't care what you say about individualism.

You talk a bit like him. It must be because you follow the same channel.
>>
>>29342701
What the shit does tinder even mean? I had tinder for 6months, went on dates and all that and I'm still a 25 year old virgin. Having tinder doesn't mean you are banging sluts 24/7.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in any way defending the guy, because I don't know him. For all I know, he could be pulling a huge act that has people fooled, but you decide the likelyhood of that on your own.
>>
>>29342701
Tinder just means he's looking for a relationship, that's all.

I use tinder, I'm not looking for sex or one night stands, just looking for a relationship, it's much easier and cheaper to use tinder than other dating sites.
>>
>>29342787
I should add, tinder means he COULD just be looking for a relationship, I mean for all I know he could be looking for one night stands too.
>>
>>29341892
Virgins are so delusional. Your first time isn't special. It sucks a lot
>>
>>29342551
>He's browsing tinder so he must be a stud
>She's browsing tinder so she must be a slut

I think it's best you don't procreate.

There are people on tinder who literally just swipe left and right just for shits and giggles and then close the app.
>>
File: 1342787682705.png (462 KB, 825x605) Image search: [Google]
1342787682705.png
462 KB, 825x605
>>29341976
truer fax has never been dropped
>>
>>29342868
he never implied anything positive about male promiscuity. you're just projecting that onto him because you're a retarded feminist
>>
>>29342848
Getting to try something incredibly intimate for the first time with someone you love sounds so awful. God I can't believe some people would want that. I'm much better off with some worthless whore because she's good at it.
>>
>>29342931
That's funny because I'm in fact a certified woman hater. If a woman saw tinder on my phone and thought something like this I'd be pissed.

Just because someone uses a goddamn dating app doesn't mean anything other than the fact that they are looking for partners. If he is single, why wouldn't he use it?

Also I'm pretty sure the anon is a she, unless he's gay.
>>
>>29342976
>someone you love
Lmao so you're gonna abstain from sex that long in a relationship till you think they love you? Alright have fun virgino
>>
>>29343005
You need to learn how to read, that's not what that guy said at all.
>>
>>29343024
The guy literally said "I will die a virgin while waiting for my true love to teleport into my lap."
>>
>>29343096
I'm reading it again and again, what I get from it is "I wouldn't want to fuck someone I love for my first time. I would rather lose my virginity to a hooker."
>>
>>29343214
But you need to understand that he was obviously sarcastic.
>>
>>29343276
Are you people honestly this stupid? All I was trying to say is that experiencing something new and intimate is much better with someone who loves you.
>>
>>29341892
Honestly I just wanted a girl who would read watch anime with me and someone I could take to comicon or any other nerdy convention.

That was my whole girlfriend summed up. I got lucky to have a girl like that but shes plus-sized and I really dont mind considering shes in controllable bounds and does every sexual fetish I want.

Shes perfect but I still look for other girls who look better than her and try to get in relationships with them because they fit my IDEAL PHYSICAL attraction, while this girl settles my EMOTIONAL IDEAL girl.

I understand how fucked i sound but not all girls are bad and im a horrible dude to try and mess with her feelings when i sneak around looking for sexy girls who dont even care about my interest.

One girl im trying to get into a relationship with doesnt care about what i have to say at all. And i doubt she'd do half of what this girl does but i want her sex and love badly cause shes something i always wanted in terms of hot body
>>
>>29343276
>>29343300
Use greentext if you are making a sarcastic remark about another poster, newfriend.

I didn't read the previous post.
>>
>>29343347
Literally just exercise and diet with her. It's not that hard.
>>
>>29343418
yeah, because telling a girl she needs to exercise and diet always results in good things happening.
>>
>>29343418
Youre trying to ruin his relationship
>>
>>29341892
nope, virgins are the worst. they dont know how to do anything in bed. they wont try harder stuff. why even bother
>>
>>29343418
Have you truly not heard anything about female behavior not even from media or do you just not comprehend how women react even when you very mildly hint that they need to change their body?
>>
File: virginityfax.gif (14 KB, 157x247) Image search: [Google]
virginityfax.gif
14 KB, 157x247
>>29341976
Does she change during sex, upon initial penetration, or just degrade over a period of hours/days after you fuck her the first time?
Does the blonde hair fall out or just change color?
>>
>>29343461
If you can't say something like that to a friend, you're not true friends. If you can't say that to a significant other...
>>
>>29341950
yes I am not interested in investing on a girl who has emotional baggage from her last relationship. also I am a virgin but I know how to please her in bed because I learn from my chad friends when they talk about sex so I have an idea on how to please girls and because I listen to fembots on the things they like in bed. so fuck that one faggot who says we are insecure for wanting virgins. I literally have the body of an athlete and I am not afraid of my performance in bed I can last a long time.
>>
>>29343606
Well you obviously belong here
>>
>>29341976
Very. That or the guy is very deluded.
>>
>>29343606
If you tell a friend that he can drop some weight by exercising and dieting, he'll still be your friend even if he gets mad. Tell a woman that and she'll go off on you and then cheat the first chance she gets.
>>
>>29342392
Just be my gf, I'll wait originally ;_;
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.