[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl next door needs car jumped >don't have cables
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1414043018880.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1414043018880.png
195 KB, 400x388
>girl next door needs car jumped
>don't have cables because I'm a minimalist
>she has Chad drive over and do it
>>
soooo everything worked out for all parties involved?
>>
>>29341870
If you own a car and don't have basic tools for it, you're not a minimalist. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>29341870
>don't have cables because I'm a minimalist
This isn't being a minimalist, this is being an idiot. Just leave a suitcase or box with all the tools/emergency supplies you need in your car.
>>
>>29341916
If you rely on so many tools, maybe they own you? ;)
>>
>>29341870
>At gas station picking up milk for a roommate. See cute girl asking the clerks about jumpers, so I offer to help her.
>Make her laugh a lot, she's really thankful for my help
>Decide I should make a move but then I realize there's actually a guy sitting in the passenger seat of her car
>She ends up giving me $10 and a little M&M's Star Wars fan
Decent exchange. It was a shame because she had a great body type, tall and slender.
>>
>>29341942
Yep, you're a retard
>>
>Chad has to spend time and gas money on roastie for nothing in return
>you want to be in his place
Do you not see how society has conditioned you to be a brainless slave to women?
>>
>>29341916
Having lived with a hoarder I understand where OP is coming from. "I might need that" can quickly turn into a house of clutter, its even worse when the other parent is a compulsive shopper.

Every night I go around putting stuff in the trash and they never even notice.
>>
>>29342018
this. you did the right thing.
>>
>>29341942
You kill yourself. No seriously you really do this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.