[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't NEETs just teach english in asia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1442203583509.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1442203583509.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
Why don't NEETs just teach english in asia?
>>
Puedo ensenar Ingles en Espana?

I like Spanish men :3
>>
>>29341839
They do. The craziest cunts in Asia are expat English teachers. Been on more fucking weird adventures with borderline batshit insane folk with expat English teachers then worth mentioning.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2umtvqBEnM
>>
>>29341839

Very nice webm, OP.
>>
because i'm not a native anglo speaker so nobody will hire me regardless of my level of english
>>
because then i'd be stuck in some shitty asian country with shitty asian food and shitty asian people
>>
>>29342177
You don't want to pay $5 for an apple?
>>
Not a NEET, but personally I wanted to do this incredibly bad.. I can't handle the stress of college, though, so I gave up.

I can't take the pressure and I get obsessive about total possible points that can be acquired in a course. I don't like the college environment or the things people my age talk about there..

Sucks, my first year I had a scholarship paying for the whole thing because I'm not dumb.. But the transition from high school was too much for me.
>>
Do you have the other webms in this set? I've seen it on /r/ before but forgot to save
>>
>>29341839
I want to get fucked like that. But my current bf keeps saying and doing shit that turns me off, so we haven't since November. Should I cuck him?
>>
>>29342227
Cuck him with me
>>
>>29342072

Please tell me more senpai.
>>
>>29342147
False origami
>>
>>29342233
k
Let's meet at Gay 90s tonight.
>>
>>29341839
I just have the greatest idea ever. How about sex enhanced by be, since women want Chad and men want someone that's not more fat than person why don't we make realistic 3d models with motion tracking that way we can all be undesirable and have good sex
>>
>>29342263
It's not just visual. Everything about fatties is shit.
>>
>>29342198
I've heard of people teaching english in asia without a college degree.

Leave now and never come back.
>>
Asians are xenophobic. You can never fully assimilate and will always be a baka gaijin.
>>
>>29342198
Want my college degree? I can sell you it. It has a teaching qualification but I literally despise kids of all races (I sometimes refer to myself as the Anti-Fiddler) so much that I never see myself ever doing a job like that.
>>
>>29341839
source on webm plssss
>>
>>29342394
Anon, if things worked that way I'd fucking love to buy it off you.
>>
Social anxiety, wouldn't be able to teach English infront of a bunch of people.
>>
They wouldnt be NEET's then. You dumbo.
>>
>>29341839
>NEETs
>Working
NEETs wouldn't be NEETs if they wanted to work to make money
>>
>>29342558
>>29342568
You better be fucking trolling holy shit. Obviously OP is suggesting that NEETs do this as a way to stop being NEETs.
>>
>>29341839
What's the source for this?
>>
>>29342604
Why would a neet want to stop being a neet?
>>
>>29342245
Not him, but I thought it was literally the government that enforced that
>>
>>29341839
sauce plza
>>
>>29341895
We have enough homos as it is.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.