[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wanted to let you guys know that I did it. I Come from a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: last ned.png (5 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
last ned.png
5 KB, 234x216
Just wanted to let you guys know that I did it.
I Come from a past where I had little to no friends, would always be alone both at home and in recess at school, but I finally did it.
I'm climbing to the top, and nothing can stop me. My social circle has grown dramatically, and the people who used to not want anything to do with me are some of my closest friends today.
Today we got out of school (I'm 18, blow me) and I just realized how much I have accomplished.
I want to let you guys know that you should never give up, and once you crack the code on how to be with other people, your social status will just keep rising.
Thank you guys for being there for me when I had nobody else to be with. For making me laugh when I was sad, or happy when I felt lonely.
I will now venture over to the normie side, and hope to never return to the situation I once was in.
It took over 18 years to figure out, but I finally fucking did it.
God bless you /r9k/
>>
>>29341689
geeeeeeeeeeeeeet out

let me repeat that

geeeet out!
>>
>and once you crack the code on how to be with other people, your social status will just keep rising
And that code is...?
>>
>>29341689
>and the people who used to not want anything to do with me are some of my closest friends today.

They sound like great """""friends""""""
>>
Dude you're still a child. I have some harsh truth for you, you don't know shit.
>>
>>29342400
Just b urself.

los commentarios son originales
>>
>>29341689
>/r9k/ being there for me

To tell you women are whores and life isn't worth living? How did this place help you do anything?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.