[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: for r9k.jpg (910 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
for r9k.jpg
910 KB, 3264x2448
Some of you guys answered my questions yesterday.

A very nice anon even gifted me a game.

Before I update the thing decided to ask is doing all the homebrew and hacking garbage even worth it? I dont really mind using neetbux on games.

Current software version is at 10.7.0

Thanks to all those who helped me make my decision yesterday
>>
>>29341576
You should fuck off back to /r/gaming.
>>
>>29341576
>is doing all the homebrew and hacking garbage even worth it
Not to me, but I usually have a lot of disposable income and pretty much got all games I wanted.

I'd suggest you to get MH4U, it's on sale right now.
>>
>>29341576
I was in the thread yesterday. I don't have any experience with homebrew but I think that if you want to use the code for the game that one anon sent you yesterday, you'll have to update your system in order to access the eshop.
>>
>>29341783

I most likely will do that, I can't see really any glaring advantages of spending 2-4 hours doing all that modding
Do appreciate the code sent by that anon
>>
>>29341576
I also forgot to add that there might be a Nintendo sale currently for Virtual Console games (not sure about Australia though). So if you decide against piracy and want to grab a couple of classic Game Boy, NES etc. games or some fun indies, you might want to take advantage of that. Especially since, Nintendo games are only very rarely on sale.
>>
>>29341576
>Before I update the thing decided to ask is doing all the homebrew and hacking garbage even worth it? I dont really mind using neetbux on games.

Yes it is with a new 3DS, you can make use of the extra CPU clock in all games through CFW, you can stream gameplay to your pc, and romhacks.

Plus do you really want to spend money on games in a neet situation? Just pirate shit man.
>>
OP, let us know how you decide.

Also, read up on mynintendo if you don't go down the pirate road. If you join that program and visit the esop, miiverse and mynintendo homepage regularly you'll earn point that you can use to get free games. I recently got the DS Wario game for free by doing that.
>>
>>29341576
>animal crossing

my man. i'm playing that now. you're set for ages.

see if there's anything on sale in the eshop, too
>>
>>29341576
was in the thread yesterday, enjoy it animal crossing.
>>
>>29341576
Saw your thread yesterday. Nice to see you bought it. What's your starter going to be on X?
>>
>>29343603

I picked froakie, I like the look of him out of all of them

>>29343511
>>29343533
I really enjoyed the gamecube version and original DS one, was even more set on picking it up based on you anon's recommendations
>>
>>29343684
i haven't played the DS one, but i played the GC AC. i like this one more desu.

hope you like it, too!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.