[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Help me out here robots, Im a shut-in 23yo sexless virgin and I literally never went out before, how shitty/weird is it to go to a bar alone, sit in a corner and hope to approach a girl? I just want to at least give it a shot
>>
>>29341494
Does this not just sound like a disastrous idea right from the outset?

Give up, anon. It's actually not worth a shot. Try perhaps not completely throwing yourself into the deep end first.
>>
>>29341494
When I was around twenty something I tried that. I took a couple of glasses of rum. I went to places with a lot of music so it was no good at all.
I imagined it was like those movies. You go sit in a bar, you take your whiskey, you talk to the barman. Maybe you'll get to talk someone else.
But yeah there's no such place in my region.
Well sort of. But in such places only really old men go to.
>>
>>29341506
Shit I dont know man, where would you even start if you dont have friends to go out with? Where else would you go to meet some girl besides shitty tinder?
>>
>>29341494
It's actually not impossible, but I don't think you would be successful, based on your attitude. So, I'd recommend the friendship route. Go on craigslist and look for girls with similar interests and hang out with them.

Oh, and you might want to consider hookers. Getting a bit old to be a virgin, what matters now is being able to do it properly.
>>
>>29341494
I'm in the same exact position as you, the only difference is I'm one year older. I have to agree with what this >>29341506 anon said. In this day an age, going to a bar alone is a stigma. People who go to bars are usually already in groups.

Not to mention approaching a girl at a bar is a bad idea in general. I recommend you start out small.
>>
Not a good idea. I've gone to bars with friends and everyone stays in their group. Its really hard when you don't have at least one friend.
>>
>>29341564
>>29341579
Alright so group or bust, then what is a good option when you say start small?
>>
>>29341564
Don't be a fucking wimp. Never going to get a girl if you act like one yourself.
>>
>>29341545
>Getting a bit old to be a virgin

23 is not old at all. If he was closer to his 30's and really wanted to lose it, only then would I recommend hookers. But he's 23. I don't know what country you're from where that is considered "old". I know it might be shocking to some of you on here, but a lot of young guys around that age either barely have sex or are still virgins.
>>
>>29341542
Start by lowering your expectations, and not setting your sights too high.

Honestly, life isn't ideal for a relationship if you're not actively engaged in employment or training.

(Unless you happen to be a well compensated drug-dealer).

Aspire to achieve just that, improve your social skills and self-esteem, then ask out that quiet qt office girl you've had your eye on for quite some time.

Don't even attempt to get with a tinderbitch, it ain't worth it homie.
>>
>>29341564
>start out small

What do you mean by that?
>>
>>29341608
>tinder

I learned the hard way, 3 dates and it was fucking nothing, thing is im a goldsmith with period contracts at different places from time to time so asking out a collegue is non existant. Thats where i get stuck.
>>
>>29341603
Son, once you're twenty-three, you gotta be ready to at least fake knowing what you're doing, or just knowing it.

Being a man transcends borders.
>>
>>29341593
>>29341629

When I said start out small I meat take small steps to get out of your comfort zone. For me it involved striking up conversations with people. I started by talking to this old lady at a bus stop and I kept going from there. It didn't alway go so well, but I learned from my mistakes and other peoples reactions to how I carried conversation. Now I can talk to attractive girls without completely going full retard.

Find your weak point and start building a foundation on it.
>>
>>29341645
Why are you going on dates and not trying to close before she leaves? If you just can't, then it's ok, I can't do dating either, so I just ask them to come over or I go to their place to "cuddle and watch a movie". Skip the dating part.
Protip: Always tell a friend the address if you go to the grills house.

I added a Tinder girl on fb then didn't speak to her for a year, then when I had an empty house I just asked her to come over out of the blue because I was "uneasy about staying i alone and she seems pretty cool", easy as that.
>>
Same position and same age OP

I think it's too late already
>>
Is there a way to get laid without actually talking?
>>
>>29341725
I'd be impressed if you pulled that off.
>>
>>29341694
Do you live in US? I feel like talking to strangers in Germany, where I live is really weird and unusual.
>>
>>29341805
Yes I live in the US. So I guess that approach wouldn't work for you then? I don't know too much about German people and how they socialize.
>>
>>29341725
If you are a woman and you drink something a weird man gives you, then yes its very possible.
>>
>>29341904
Getting laid isn't the same as rape you retard
>>
>>29341946
Maybe you're the retard thinking you can get laid without talking.
>>
>>29341960
I could do it. I mean, it depends who isn't talking.

If it's me who can't talk, just go to the whorehouse and pretend to be mute. And uh, if it's the girl, I either find a mute girl, or I call the whorehouse in advance and explicitly ask for a girl who won't talk.

That easy. Use your head next time.
>>
>>29341960
Hahahaha, fuck.
Kudos, friend.
>>
File: 1466154590404.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466154590404.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29341494
>sexless virgin
Aren't all virgins sexless?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.