[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make your own girlfriend thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
How's your tulpa coming along?
>>
>>29341202
I don't have the imagination or creative talents to make it happen.
>tfw will never find love, not even in my own mind
>>
>>29342133
Nobody does to start with, that's why it takes hours and hours of forcing to make one.
>>
>>29342327
I tried for several months with no results. I'm simply not cut out for it.
>>
>>29341202

How is yours? What do they look like?
>>
>>29342337
>several months

There's your problem. It took the monks in tibet years to make a tulpa. Making one is a serious commitment. If you just want a quick fuck, go hire a hooker.
>>
>>29344205
Nah. Most people on forums have progress within a month.
>>
How do you even make a tulpa?
>>
File: Alright Then.png (509 KB, 970x720) Image search: [Google]
Alright Then.png
509 KB, 970x720
>>29341202
How the fuck do I make a tulpa?
>>29344623
This. No one is ever saying.
>>
>>29344583
Most people on forums are roleplayers who are just pretending. Nobody gets progress within a month.
>>
>>29344623
>>29344845
old pastebin
http://pastebin.com/tvmEnBDz
>>
MY TULPA IS A KHORNE BERSERKER AND ALL HE DOES IS TRY TO CONVINCE ME TO KILL FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
>>
>>29345469

Oh mine does is go "oh hohoho I am sooo much better than THAT" or "I'm the best after all" whenever someone else describes their tulpa or post a picture of theirs online.
>>
File: 1456423261520.jpg (93 KB, 1179x883) Image search: [Google]
1456423261520.jpg
93 KB, 1179x883
you retards are going about it wrong
you're supposed to manually simulate the tulpa yourself until it starts happening automatically. it's like muscle memory, learning to type and all that.
you do the same process every time you consider how somebody you know would react to a hypothetical situation, and humans have dedicated hardware for this shit
no excuses
>>
>>29346646
so parroting?
>>
I did it, she looks out for me and guilts me when I jerk off until one in the morning. I always tuck her in when I go to bed. I haven't been paying attention to her as much as I should have.
>>
>>29348158
Parroting can be useful in the early stages. It is a tool, not something to rely on.
>>
>>29348265
then what the fuck is he going on about?
and I hear all the time that parroting is bad, but cant you just parrot until they talk? is that such a bad thing? for what reason?
>>
>>29348328
Parroting is bad when you do it through the entire process and use it to "make" a tulpa talk. It builds dependency. During the early stages of tulpa development, you won't hear anything, so it's a good way to interact with a tulpa when they don't actively respond in any fashion.
Basically, if you parrot for the entire thing, you won't believe that they can "speak" without it, which means they won't be able to, because the entire thing turns out to be what you expect it to be. If you use parroting as a tool, you can stop and they'll eventually "speak" for themselves.
>>
>>29348242

Mine, too, bugs me to go to bed early and wake up early. And generally be healthy and better to myself.
>>
>>29348405
>they'll eventually "speak" for themselves
through the mind? or what sounds like from the ear?
>>
>>29348751

Mine speak with a mind voice.
>>
>have ocd
>intrusive mind won't stop bullying me
>will never have a tulpa or sweetdreams
>>
>>29348933
>intrusive mind won't stop bullying me

Get tulpa. Let tulpa eliminate intrusive thoughts and other negative mind voices. Live a nicer life.
>>
>>29348751
For me, it's like i'll just know the idea that they would try to convey if they were to talk. It's like how, if you were going to try to explain something, your head would think of the idea of what you're trying to say faster then your mouth can say it.
> Think about asking tulpa how she feels about the election
> (I'm pretty moderate, but that might be me sponging off you)
"Hey tulpa, how do you feel about the election? That's a pretty good stance"
>>
>>29344623
>>29344845
tulpa.info

You'll find everything there
>>
>>29348980
How did you do it anon? is it even possible inside a mind that never allows rest?
>>
>>29341202
I'm reading up on it
I'm trying to make a tulpa that's like my own operating system that will help me in my daily life in remembering stuff for like projects, meet ups and other stuff

>inb4 it goes horrible wrong and my tulpa OS goes rouge and fucks up my mind
>>
>>29349192

I daydreamed obsessively about a fictional character I made up, which eventually became my tulpa.

The daydreams were fun, they were a pleasant part of life used to escape boredom and sometimes worries in my head.

If you can make the process of making a tulpa fun for you, instead of having it as a chore, you would be much more likely to succeed. Once the tulpa is made you can work with them to further shape up your mind.
>>
File: 1455237216126.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
1455237216126.gif
2 MB, 210x155
>>29349202
How are people even worried this would fuck up their minds at all?
I'm just waiting for anything. Any sound, any picture. I'm going insane trying to make a tulpa because it hasn't spoken to me since the start at all. I don't care if a tulpa has """risks""". I haven't gotten anything at all. I'd kill myself for any voice in my head. I'd love for a tulpa to go rogue. I'd love it for any kind of feeling to come to my dead feeling shitty head now.
>>
If I made a tulpa it would be my waifu and it would ruin her for me
>>
>>29349584

Mine's like a daughteru and she's grown up magnificently.
>>
File: 1460101976998.png (417 KB, 801x1025) Image search: [Google]
1460101976998.png
417 KB, 801x1025
>>29341202

>tfw accidentally started creating my tulpa by daydreaming about her

Pretty fine. Still in the process to create her body. but the personality is there. Which is progress nonetheless.
>>
>>29341202
ITT: schizophrenics enabling one another

Seek help if you develop an imaginary friend, it's a sign of far deeper-rooted issues and I say this from a place of caring.

The tulpa threads are part of the raid and are designed to prevent schizophrenia sufferers from seeking help by normalizing one of the prime symptoms.
>>
>>29350738
fuck off normalfag go back to your gf threads
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.