[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just get surgery for your practice gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461814294631.jpg (568 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
1461814294631.jpg
568 KB, 1936x1936
Why not just get surgery for your practice gf?
>>
>>29341011
what the fuck is wrong with you?
this is /r9k/ this board is SUPPOSED to be for virgins of posting age or older
but no you fucking normies have to come up in here and pretend that we have fucking "practice" gf's and shit
motherfucker i can't even get a friend how the fuck am i going to get a gf that's strictly for practice?

get the fuck out of here
>>
>tfw see the "cute girl" without makeup
>tfw the "cute girl" says woah you mean you never had braces

Every "cute girl" wears 20 pounds of makeup and has had braces

Good luc with your ugly children sexhavers.
>>
>>29341038
maybe if you calmed down you could get laid lmao
>>
>>29341050
imagine if you were at your normie sporting event and you show up one day and there's half of the stadium filled with nerds playing magic cards in the stands

that's how i feel about /r9k/ getting fucking swarmed with you normie fucks
>>
>>29341011
Plastic surgery is crazy man. That girl went from a 2 to an 8.

I wonder how much all that work cost
>>
File: latest.png (147 KB, 572x1000) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
147 KB, 572x1000
>>29341011
She looked like Butthead before.
>Uh huhuhuh huh hey baby uhuhuh
>>
She cant change her genetics though kek. Her kids are fucked
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.