[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should you do if you're so depressed you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x1136
What should you do if you're so depressed you can't get out of bed?
>>
>>29340359

Close your eyes and go back to sleep. Repeat if necessary, until the depression lessens.

That's how I handle it.
>>
drink water throughout the day so you're forced to get up.
>>
>>29340378
It's been a few weeks now, I just don't know when it will stop if ever.
>>
I wish i had the luxury to just sleep forever and die.
>>
Seriously dude just go out, if you can't drive i am truly sorry but it doesn't matter if you're sperg r us. I live in AZ the shittiest state where there are no parks around me, the stores are shit, and the rest is desert If you live near a tree you have no reason to be depressed i have to drive 3 hours to get to the nearest forest .
>also drugs
>can do them with people to help cure depression
>meet new peeple like you cus alot of failures in life do drugs, (not like weed but better drugs_
>>
>>29340437
I live in Phoenix, I don't want to do drugs, I just want to be regular
>>
>>29340359
I don't understand how robots can stay sober and survive with the shitty standards of living they have established upon themselves. With that kind of determination you would think they would have the ability to go out and do something for themselves>>29340460
>>
>>29340359
Just stay there.
>>
>>29340465
(me) not hating cause you're sober but it is a mind numbing question because i am somewhat dependent
>>
>>29340399

It's been 25+ years for me.

protip: it never fucking ends
>>
>>29340460

I lived in Phx for 6 years. It's a weird place to live, man... concrete wasteland, >90 degrees nine months out of the year. By all rights the city shouldn't even exist.
>>
>>29340465
I just don't have the desire to go out and get drugs
>>29340484
I've felt this way for about a decade, considering suicide but I feel shitty I know my mother will be sad. Maybe I should wait till she dies since she is approaching 70.
>>
>>29340537
It's a paranormal city, spooky light rail especially late at night. Don't know how so many pretty college girls ride it
>>
File: 1446772574012.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446772574012.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>21:00 today I'll go to bed before midnight so I can wake up early and start getting my life together!
>00:00 I'll just watch a couple of youtube videos first
>01:00 alright I'll go to sleep, but I have to jerk off first
>01:30 hey I've been looking for these scenes, better download the lot
>02:30 another productive night, time to go to bed
>03:00 can't sleep
>03:30 get up to piss
>04:00 finally fall asleep
>08:00 alarm goes off, fuck it I'll just need another hour
>09:00 alarm goes off, fuck it I'll just do this tommorrow
>13:00 wake up, feel just as tired as 5 hours ago
>13:01 immediately masturbate
>13:30 consider getting out of bed
>14:00 masturbate again
>14:15 get out of bed. still tired. at least I'll be able to go to bed early.
>04:00 fuck
>>
>>29340617
I can never sleep at night either, maybe I should stop jerking off.
>>
>>29340566

Spooky, yeah. I lived in Central Phx and used to drive around late at night, to check my PO box, go shopping at a 24-hour market, or just to get out of the house. No matter what time it was, there were always strange characters wandering around outside.
>>
if you're looking to feel better download an ebook called "Feeling Good", cheesy title but it's written by a doctor
>>
Put on some really fast hype music and turn the volume way up, when I used to be depressed I'd put on some j-core on full blast and it quickly did the trick, of course you have to actually get into it as well
>>
>>29340617
If you find it hard to get to sleep try meditating, it's not as gay as you think though, you can just lie on your back, close your eyes, and focus on nothing but your breathing or something similar, if you begin to think about anything you just have to try and dismiss or ignore it, it's hard work but if you do it successfully for even just 30 minutes you find yourself feeling tired as fuck, and then you can just lie on your side and pretty much fall straight asleep
>>
>>29340359
Get a laptop or a tablet.
>>
stop whining my american friends.

after all u are in the us which is pretty cool. i would give a lot for that.... phoenix and scottsdale look pretty nice desu
>>
>>29340833

And where are you located?
>>
>>29340359
Well it's pretty hard if you don't have anything going on in your life. Try to find a hobby, a new video game, whatever that will make you want to wake up early. It wont go away if you just passively wait, you need to take control of your life anon.

Stop being lazy and fight.
>>
File: elliotwhy.jpg (226 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
elliotwhy.jpg
226 KB, 1000x677
>>29340854

im from europe.. maybe one day ill find a nice african american qt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.