[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k I did the most autistic thing of my life and I need to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465810481534.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465810481534.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
r9k I did the most autistic thing of my life and I need to know how I can apologize.

>decide two months ago that I want to be a normie, go back to school, and not look like shit
>enroll in summer classes at the local community college
>classes start next Monday so I realize I desperately need a shave and a haircut
>research haircuts on the Internet for seven or eight hours
>research local salons for the next five
>find pic related relatively early in my search but keep going because I don't want to bring a picture of a Nazi to a hair salon
>decide I won't get any better than it and think that I can describe accurately what I want
>go to the local hair salon and ask the middle aged woman at the counter if I can get a cut
>she says she's open now
>sit down in the chair and she asks what I want
>autism and anxiety kick in
>uh, I want it to be shaved, but not too short, and I want the back to be slicked sideways, parted approximately 80% down the middle on the left side of my head, but don't make it too short
>she's staring at me in the mirror
>Hon, do you have a picture? there's no need to be embarrassed
>figure if I just cover the bottom half of the picture she won't notice
>take out smartphone and autistically search through history
>she's luckily talking to someone else at the counter right now
>find picture, and with left hand covering the bottom half of the screen, show her the face
>she picks the smartphone up out of my hand
>try to grab it back but decide a normie would just let her have it
>she stares at the smartphone for about 15 seconds, looks at me in the mirror, and says she'll be right back
>walks away with my phone (by accident?)
>I take the haircut cape off and run out the door

I want my smartphone back but I don't know how to apologize and I don't want to show my face there again. I know her name so maybe I can have my mom call and ask if she's there, and say I forgot my cell phone because I had a family emergency (how would I know though? pager?)
>>
>>29340271
this made me laugh
Go back to the hair salon and say you felt like you were gonna throw up and then forgot your phone.
>>
>>29340293

I live in America. She can't call the police right? Freedom of speech protects me? I don't want to be questioned about being a Nazi because I'm not one.
>>
why not just save the picture to your phone and crop out the uniform, tardy baby?
>>
why not crop off the uniform? why not say you just want a nice haircut and not to kill jews? why not go to a less sensitive salon?
your story is hard to believe anon
>>
File: Ryan-Gosling-Drive-night-xlarge.jpg (42 KB, 1020x576) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Gosling-Drive-night-xlarge.jpg
42 KB, 1020x576
>>29340271
i read these stories, and i cringe hard. and then i feel like the cringe somehow becomes a part of me. like reading this level of autism imbeds the behavior into my personality, thus dooming me to act in similar ways. what have you done to me, op
>>
>>29340315
>>29340322

I didn't think I needed to. I rehearsed my description in front of the mirror for 55 minutes, and then with my normie sister for 15 minutes. I thought that I could describe it perfectly accurately and that we could just keep talking about what to do little by little. I was afraid of her recognizing the face too.
>>
>>29340358
Are you lying or just un diagnosed?
>>
>>29340308
You can walk around in a full nazi uniform and nobody can fuck with you

This is America nigger
>>
Go back and tell them you have heart disease or whatever so you have to leave in a hurry, and forgot your phone.

Now part two requires that you just grow and not give a shit about what she thinks. Or lie and say it's your grandpa and he was one of those good nazis.
>>
Pic related is Ralph Fiennes, an actor who played Amon Goeth in Schindler's List. Just say it, you don't even have to lie.
>>
Most normies wouldn't even recognize that as a nazi. They think nazis all wear black latex and leather like they see in their movies. Pretty much every military group uses the skull symbol.
>>
>>29340358
You didnt need to explain shit you fucking rtard all you needed to do was say I want a haircut like that and you can just say its an old picture of your grandfather or some shit god. Autistic people cannot lie I swear just learn to lie and you can get away with so much.
>>
lmao i literally told my hair cut guy i wanted a hitler youth and he hooked me up
>>
>>29340308
Police for what? Just go back there.
>>
>>29340271
wtf kind of bait is this? Why would she just walk off with your phone?

You clearly had the virgin walk when you went in there thats the problem
>>
>>29340271
You should rayed there and acted cool "they might be bad, but their haircut was wunderbar!"
>>
lmfao you do realise he's not the only one with that haircut, why didn't you take in a picture of Marco Reus, Marcel Nguyen or Pascal Behrenbruch who are famous and have like the exact same hair rofl
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.