[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>played MMO's for over a decade >life pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: World_of_Warcraft_Legion_Logo.jpg (253 KB, 1301x694) Image search: [Google]
World_of_Warcraft_Legion_Logo.jpg
253 KB, 1301x694
>played MMO's for over a decade
>life pretty much stopped progressing for that decade
>quit MMO's 4 years ago
>life has improved year by year since giving up MMO's
>Legion coming out in August 30 or something
>i REALLY fucking feel like playing it

should i get it? or just ignore that feeling of wanting to play again
>>
just listen to your feelings
I am unsubbed from wow right now but I'm saving up for a new PC to play it (I currently use an outdated laptop)
>>
>>29340160
WoW is not the grindfest it used to be so you should be fine
>>
Don't do it man.

WoW player from 12 - 19 years old here. I'm 21 now and very happy that i don't play anymore.

So many fucking hours down the drain, sitting and clicking buttons and shit. Sure you got some friendships, but not people that actually lived anywhere near you. People that you could take for a beer (in scandinavia this is pretty normal from 16-17 onwards) or shit like that.

You experienced it yourself... Reality is the better option undoubtedly.
>>
I have a theory with games...
>1st time(s) you play it and it's amazing, no matter how much they improve the game it will not be as great as the first time(s) you tried it
>memories of really fun things are exaggerated when you try and remember it
>stereotype of things were always felt better when you were younger
Ofc get it
>>
>>29340160
>Legion
I shiggy diggy
This expansion will suck ass. Beta tester here; it's ridiculous how they still play out this fucking going back in time shit. An expansion should make you feel a new adventure, not the same shit as the old one. WoD was ridiculous, it was boring as shit, and now they're dragging out the going back in time shit into Legion, like c'mon. If anyone or anything needs to be brought back, it should be the Old Gods, or even the new Lich King. Legion will be a joke, and after grinding for 2 months, you'll get bored, until they release a shitty raid 3 weeks later, in which after finishing, you'll stay bored again.
>>
>>29340160
>playing WoW post-WotLK
what are you doing? Even WotLK ended up pretty bad, but it was great compared to the present. I hope we get official legacy servers to play vanilla and possibly TBC.

Look up Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Looks to be a real MMO for once.
>>
It's futile to resist. I've been playing MMOs since I was 13 (now 26). I have quit so many times but I always come back. I'll be playing until the day I die.
>>
>>29340285
Who honestly gives a fuck about warcraft's shitty lore and roleplaying? It's all about high level endgame pve and pvp.
>>
>>29340327
>learn to read
PvE and PvP is full blown autistic by this point. Only way to win is playing Hunter or Pali, same goes for PvE.
>>
>>29340344
That's not true at all fAm.
>>
File: caption this rivers.jpg (86 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
caption this rivers.jpg
86 KB, 600x800
>>29340344
you dont sound very high rated lol

As a rated pvp guy (near 2600 on live wow in 3v3 and 2400 in 2v2)

Pvp in legion is looking very very very very bad.

Worst it's ever been by a wide margin. Devs aren't listening or communicating at all with pvpers.

HOWEVER. pve does look like it's going to be pretty nice, at LEAST for 3 -6months it should be sick pve wise.
>>
File: WoW_Chronicle_Magic.jpg (690 KB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
WoW_Chronicle_Magic.jpg
690 KB, 1350x1800
>tfw playing Diablo III out of some masochism
You are clinically retarded if you give Blizzard any money.
>>
>>29340680
hows diablo III these days
>>
>>29340344
I've been playing druid and I do really good in pve and pvp
>>
>>29340713
Eh
I'm high and enjoying it but the gear droprates suck. It's not even the best ARPG on the market.
>>
>>29340744
Which Arpg do you recommend?
>>
>>29340757
Grim Dawn.
>>
>>29340713
> can't contest leaderboards without maphack
> everyone uses macro/autoclickers
> 3 support, 1 dps
> grindfest
>>
>>29340160
>tfw stopped at 24
>no friends
>struggling like fuck to get a life
this game is definitely a life ruiner. leave it alone and dont look back.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.