[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow fembots, why not become a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: phalloplasty3.jpg (101 KB, 741x487) Image search: [Google]
phalloplasty3.jpg
101 KB, 741x487
Fellow fembots, why not become a robot?
>>
I would rather be a man, but that's seriously horrifying. no thanks.
>>
>>29340130
That shit's nasty yo
>>
File: 602-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif (932 KB, 245x298) Image search: [Google]
602-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif
932 KB, 245x298
>trannies are not mentally ill
>>
>>29340130
>not using leeches to promote blood flow into grafted tissues
disgusting
>>
I'm too scared of anesthesia and botched surgery
>>
>>29340159
Edited for botched post: My thinking is that IF we're seeing more transsexuals, AND it's not due to the availability of better surgery and meds, it's a combination of population-density/resource-scarcity-driven evolution and the fact that, biologically, men get an incredibly raw deal.

And there's no going back, either, unless the oil runs out. You can't un-invent the fuel-air bomb.
>>
that shit looks ridiculous
>>
Because I don't want to lose my female privileges.
>>
I would love to eat that out
>>
Literally because of exactly what you posted.
>>
>>29340159
Whole r9k is mentally ill.
>>
I'm 5'3 with an ass that's like 30% of my mass, I'd look like the world's most miserable faggot of a manlet from the front and still like a fatassed woman from the back. People are generally shittier to men, if Nora Vincent's journalistic prowess is to be trusted.
If I did what's in OP pic, then I wouldn't be able to do a lot of things with my functional vagina, like give birth or have multiple orgasms. I wouldn't really be able to do anything neat like shoot cum or get erect, the only benefit would be easy public/outdoor urination.
I would trade for a real male body and brain just so I wouldn't have to be so repulsively moronic and weak, but that's impossible.
>>
>>29340130
I would like to just to be good at fps vidya and be honourable the manly way
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.