[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents decide t get dog for no reason >It pisses so over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1462816861232.jpg (29 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1462816861232.jpg
29 KB, 500x350
>parents decide t get dog for no reason
>It pisses so over the house
>Dog piss all over carpets
>My parents are lazy, filthy cunts and just spray some shit on the carpet
>It's clean anon xDDD

im going to stick a knife in this fucking dog.
>>
Move out then or stop bitching
>>
File: Jlaw-okay.gif (933 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
Jlaw-okay.gif
933 KB, 245x285
>another I hate dogs thread on r9k by a bitter virgin
>>
>>29340043
Are you Canadian? Your parents probably bought it to have sex with it.
>>
>>29340076
How do I fucking move out when I can't even get a goddamn fucking job?

I forced to either go homeless or live with these filthy cunts.

Will I get in trouble with the police if I kill my dog?
>>
>>29340043
Now you know how your parents feel :^)
>>
>letting your dog defecate in your house

How do people let this even happen?

I taught my current 2 dogs to piss/shit outside when they were literally 6-8 weeks old.
>>
Is it a male dog? Teach him to fuck you
>>
>>29340098
then i guess stop bitching it is
>>
>>29340098
>Will I get in trouble with the police if I kill my dog?

Well, if your parents are lazy, filthy cunts I'm sure an accident could be arranged... like leaving out some chocolate at mouth-height to the dog...
>>
>>29340124
Im also considering just opening the front door and letting the dog run away.

I just want it fucking OUT
>>
>>29340043
>>29340105
I'm crying, this shit's too good
>>
What is it with /r9k/ and these dog threads?

You'd think a robot would love having a dog.
>>
>>29340189
I DONT FUCKIJG LOVE IT IT SMELLS AND PISSES EVERYWHERE

FOR FUCKS SAKES IK GOING TO KILL IT OH MY FUCKING GOD AAAAHHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DID MY FUCKING FILTHY LIBERAL SCUM DISGUSTING UNHYGENIC PARENTS DO THIS TO ME
>>
>>29340043
I'd think robots would like a dog but then i am reminded that 50% of robots are so jaded that even a smiling face of a dog would not make them happy
>>
File: angry dog killen em.png (473 KB, 1080x848) Image search: [Google]
angry dog killen em.png
473 KB, 1080x848
>>29340043
The dog would sooner stick a knife in your bitchass. anon.
>>
>>29340823
No replies, seriously?
>>
>>29340189
Dogs are cool and all, but you have to feed them, play with them, walk them, take care of them, spend thousand of dollars on them, and have to worry about their future after suicide.

Too much responsibility for someone who doesn't leave the house.
>>
this is why i love cats. i have two raggamuffin cats and they follow me around but only to sleep near me and that meme about them only wanting food is false. they only ask at 7am and 6pm and that's it. chill lil niggas
>>
>>29340043
Literally just bee yourself, OP.
>>
Train the dog to not piss in the house. It's not the dog's fault you and your family are all redneck fucking trash.
>>
It's not the dogs fault that your parents and you are absolute pieces of shit. Take your anger out in cleaning rather than doing anything to the dog.

Dog are the most valuable companions and you should take expample of their affectional behavior.
>>
>mother decides to just buy another dog about a year ago just after I go to uni
>mother is a depressed sack of shit who regularly ignores the dog and makes up for it by spoiling it
>dog develops tons of bad habits
>sister bought one too because she desperately needs attention
>does the exact same thing
>dogs piss and shit all over the house all the time because nobody's there or they're being ignored
>Mother gets incredibly pissed at dogs when she has to clean and turns it into fights with me/sister
>am now home for summer and both of them think "teehee I'll just leave the dogs at home for anon to take care of on his 2 days off from work lol"
I just want to hit both my family members in the head with a shovel and give those dogs to a better home. This is actually the 2nd dog in a row my mom's done this with, though the previous dog we did re-home.
>>
>>29340189
>>29341387

This and, if you aren't the alpha male of the house, the dog won't look up to you at all.

I used to have a dog who loved me, but then when by Chad brother moved back in the house, he started stealing all the dog's love away from me. Now the dog doesn't even like being in the same room as me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.