[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never date a girl like this Help each other cope,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1464659392665.jpg (159 KB, 590x800) Image search: [Google]
1464659392665.jpg
159 KB, 590x800
>you will never date a girl like this

Help each other cope, bros...:(
>>
>>29339540
Oh poor you, you will never date 10/10 model?
How sad: put it next to heart crushing feels of:
>you will never fuck taylor swift
>you will never be multibillionaire
>you will never be born into royality
>>
>>29339589
Go away ROASTIE, or else you'll get TOASTIED
>>
>>29339540
Oh poor you, you will never date a 10/10 model
How sad. Put it next to heart crushing feels of
>you will never fuck taylor swift
>you will never be multibillionaire
>you will never be born into royalityy
>>
>>29339540
>normie reeeeing because he'll never date a 11/10

wew your life is so hard normie !
I couldn't even date a fucking rock m8, go fuck yourself
>>
>>29339604
How is that roastie-related. The girl in op is on the level of models guys like dicaprio fuck on their yachts. How not having her as gf is a "feel" worthy brooding?
>>
I used to beat off to that picture a ton.

She's just so youthful and happy looking. And I love those tits.
>>
>>29339540

if you really want you can fuck one for like $250, maybe even cheaper in some places

hot people have shit personalities anyway
>>
>>29339540
I wonder why everyone doesn't just get a girl like this if they want it hmmmmmmmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>29339589
Begone whore
>>
>>29339540
If I get to fuck this girl I'd kill myself afterwards because there is no reason for me to live
>>
lol "daeting" wht tha fuck do u think im still in highschool op? i know in real life you either have sex and get married or hve sexand dont, there is no inbetween otherwise yourre cucking your own BRAIN STOP OP STOP
>>
>>29339709
True.

All I ever see when I see a woman like that is someone who would cost a lot of money to take of. They just want to be coddled like a princess and sell their body in exchange. There's nothing appealing or romantic about women like that.
>>
>>29339540
>>you will never date a girl like this
good, she looks annoying as hell
>>
>>29339540
Who is this semen demonio
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.