[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any other Robots given up on women? I'm 24 and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 0586 - JSdMtKo.jpg (47 KB, 579x553) Image search: [Google]
0586 - JSdMtKo.jpg
47 KB, 579x553
Has any other Robots given up on women?

I'm 24 and have only had one girlfriend my whole life, and that was back in high school. I'm short, pale and overweight. I tried to connect with girls through college but they obviously chose Chad. But I have a personality and am not a complete autist.

Now I'm living at home and haven't talked to a single women in probably 6 months. I don't have any outlets to connect with women anymore, and have no motivation to even seek out any because the outcome is inevitable.

Who here just doesn't give a shit anymore?
>>
>who here /pretend not to give a shit but actually dead inside/
me anon, that's me
>>
>>29339267
>tfw used to tell myself I didn't care about women but I secretly did
>tfw now I actually don't care about women as far as relationships go

Good relationships with male friends are the best.
>>
>>29339267
I've been dead inside for a long time, anon. I really don't give a shit anymore.

I always told myself I would find my future wife in college. I went to a big one, and met tons of girls, but none wanted me. They always opted for another option. Better than me.

I'm dead inside and know I'm nothing to women. Therefore I know they are nothing to me.
>>
File: 1323397936336.jpg (25 KB, 479x356) Image search: [Google]
1323397936336.jpg
25 KB, 479x356
>>29339250

>i've had a girlfriend
>it was meh, who give a shit anymore?

FUCK OFF WE ARE ALL KISSLESS VIRGINS HERE NOT FUCKING GIRLFRIENDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29339309
Good relationships with my guy friends really help. Many of my guy friends are normies, and relatively attractive (or at least in shape) so it's hard to be around them when they talk about girls, but otherwise it is nice.
>>
>>29339326
Having a girlfriend when you're 16 and in highschool, and only see her when in the hallways between classes...yeah it's not like you're imagining it.
>>
There has never been a point in my life where getting a girlfriend has seemed realistic enough to bother hoping for. It's in the realm of winning the lottery or becoming famous, nice but just a distant dream.
>>
>not being superior gay race
How do you autists even live with yourselves?
>>
>>29339405
It's hard when you're not attracted to men, anon.

Trust me, I used to room with a gay guy. One of my best friends.
>>
>>29339250

You can't really give up until the chemicals in your brain allow you to. I'm 29 and I'm almost there. Only 10 more years or so
>>
OP here.

Anyone else also feel like they are really letting their parents down?

I have a pretty good relationship with mine. I live at home rent free so I really have to. But anyway my parents met when they were even younger than I am so I am behind in the life timeline in relationship to theirs. I regularly apologize to them for being a fuck up and not being able to give them grand kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 517x650
I gave up on women when I was 20 just accepted the fact that there was no reason I would ever be able to court anyone over 3/10 if I'm lucky.

When I see people on this board bitch about not wanting to settle for 4s 5s or even 6s I get super pissed. I'd take it an a heartbeat.

I suppose it's possible I could meet a quality girl who was into this mess but the odds are against me and I have given up looking.
>>
>>29339419
>be gay
>you get a best friend who you enjoy playing vidya and basketball with
>when you go home after hanging out with your friends (who you both enjoy), you get to make love to the most important person in your life
How can breeders even compete.
>>
>>29339460
Not everyone's are the same.

Like another anon said, the thought of a girlfriend is nice, but it's a far-off dream like winning the lottery or becoming famous.
>>
>>29339405
>>29339483

I wish being gay was a choice.

I just can't fuck a man in the ass. Or vice versa.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.