[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its 4 in the morning Im listening to music that reminds me of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: crying pepe.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
its 4 in the morning

Im listening to music that reminds me of better times, crying at the sound of it

What the fuck am I doing with my life.
>>
You're doing what you want

r-right?
>>
>>29338965
No, bro, I want to have fun. I used to have friends and a decent amount of them. The songs im listening to were the songs we listen to, I miss it.
>>
Around a year ago I went through this hopeful phase where I told myself I was normal and that I could have any girl i wanted. Around the same time I started listening to Apples In Stereo. I can't listen to "She's Just Like Me" anymore without remembering a failed crush and how I would listen to that song thinking about her.
Bummer because otherwise I would really like that song.
>>
>>29338934
it's called depression. Start exercising, eating healthy and seek medical attention.
>>
>tfw I spent the last half hour looking at plastic figurine vaginas
>>
File: eyefrog.jpg (5 KB, 199x207) Image search: [Google]
eyefrog.jpg
5 KB, 199x207
>>29338934
>tfw those memories of better times are fading away
>>
>>29339000
I know this feel too well, my man. I'm even doing the same thing right now
>>
File: deadinside.jpg (230 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.jpg
230 KB, 800x800
>tfw no friends
>no family
>broke
>eating bread with no butter right now i.e. dinner

this ride never ends
>>
Just hung out with a few normies got to say it's fucking horrible thinking about the times of my life could've been had if i had good friends that i spent up growing up with or at least a while...
>>
i lost touch with reality
i feel like i'm living a dream and that i could wake up any second, but that when i'll wake up, i'll just cease existing
it's annoying.
>>
>>29340675
This is the worst feel, and I know it all too well...
>>
>>29338934
It feels bad knowing that I'll reaching the peak of my physical and mental abilities over the next year or two, and I won't do anything useful with them.
I won't even waste them having fun and creating memories of youthful folly to look back upon when I'm older.
I'm just wasting the best years of my life accomplishing nothing, completely alone except for my immediate family.
>>
File: it hurts to live.jpg (11 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
it hurts to live.jpg
11 KB, 250x199
>>29340778
>tfw you realize that's supposed to be a "comfortable" life, better than 60% of the human population.
>>
>>29338934

it also happens to me when I eat too much hot sausage at dinner skipping vegetables.
>>
File: 1435142617231.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1435142617231.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYFJRomR12k

The feels are flowing through me
>>
>>29340799
then the time has come anon
>>
File: it's time.jpg (88 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
it's time.jpg
88 KB, 900x877
>>29340799
It's time to wake up, anon.

#$69308
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.